Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Paragon

This is a discussion on Paragon within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 4/5 same shit. NEVER did K2 mention that they will let ALL EUROPEAN countries play whilst not letting Turkey play. ...
Page: 4

4/5 same shit.

NEVER did K2 mention that they will let ALL EUROPEAN countries play whilst not letting Turkey play.

I might as well make a thread saying K2 are faggots because they don't pay me to play. Same bullshit, different asshole.

4/5 same shit.

NEVER did K2 mention that they will let ALL EUROPEAN countries play whilst not letting Turkey play.

I might as well make a thread saying K2 are faggots because they don't pay me to play. Same bullshit, different asshole.[/b]
    It must be going in one ear and out the other?
    My first reply was a statement saying WHY k2 would not let other countries that can speak English play on that server and not let TURKISH people play, because, they would be seen as RACIST .
    Not once did i say k2 mentioned that they are going to let the other European countries except for Turkey i said what would happen if they DID.

What if K2 made a server in which you had to kill turkeys, as you were apart of a meat factory. HOLY SHIT THEY WOULDNT DO THAT ITS RACISMZ.

Stop coming up with bullshit that won't happen, then having a big bitch about it because someone defies you, fucking prick.

What if K2 made a server in which you had to kill turkeys, as you were apart of a meat factory. HOLY SHIT THEY WOULDNT DO THAT ITS RACISMZ.

Stop coming up with bullshit that won't happen, then having a big bitch about it because someone defies you, fucking prick.[/b]
    The brain of a 5 year old. Eyes of one too. If you LOOK, i did not create this topic nor do i really give a fuck about it either, i was posting a simple reason why k2 would not do what they asked, not "coming up with bullshit", so now, shut the fuck up. Also stop trying to compare two total different situations, it just makes you look more retarded.

Volcanic

ITT:

grzequ

What if K2 made a server in which you had to kill turkeys, as you were apart of a meat factory. HOLY SHIT THEY WOULDNT DO THAT ITS RACISMZ.[/b]
    you are fucking retarded

what if you wouldnt be THAT retarded and would write something useful in this topic?

read the first fucking post in this topic (the topic itself) and you hopefully will notice that the guy would like k2 to extend the country limit on the beta (and maybe the new) server without letting turkey to play it.
    Then read other posts and you will finally realize that some people find it racist to allow all european countries in and put an ip ban on the turks, even thought turkey also is an european country

krekre

Only ppl from some country are allowed to join this server , i wanna join this server when beta will finish but im from Morroco ( North Africa for ppl who dont know ) , i speak english nicelyForgot ? US ? :S[/b]
    Cant read all but from this u failed at the test 100% lol!! I dont speak english fluently, but u dont know simple grammar, i am not here to flame but i know a lot of turkish population that speak english like you! So the point is if they forgot u, that mean play another server!
    Dont flame this post coz i wont answer! And for all ppl that are looking atm to find some errors in my text to tell me that i am one arrogant prick i dont give a crap.
    Cya later, have a good life playing this retarded game :P

Ignore Me Senior Member

I can see maintaince being announced and Im really excited.

Hopefully it will all work. And anyone not allowed in will soon get thier own server.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

People want this server and K2 are giving a service for it.

If you don't like it well tough they are worried about the English speaking countries for this case so your voice does not matter for now.

GodAllMighty

Wink

Im from sweden and the only launguage im speaking in knight online is english, so does all my country men, becuase we are few and nobody understand it. Its the same for all european countries. All europeans is speaking english as the first language in the game if we dont know the person, then if we notice that the person can speak another language(your own) you speak it.

And it would be idiotic to not let europe play on the english server. Turkey dont belong to europe, only a little part of it - therefore they can ip ban allt turks and asia. Thats not rasicm - its not only turkey that get ban, also all asian players.

The problem with all of this is just the turkish language. Most turkish people start to speak turkish with me and I hate it! I dont want to play with anoying language as turkish.. I want people to speak english with me! Even turks do speak english they dont use it first.. and thats the problem.

And I can imagine that in the english server even if europe can play there, there will only be english language that is spoken normally, but other languages private. And that would be awesome.

The problem with only these 4 small countries playing on the new server is the population of people. THere arent enough plyers from just those countries. It will not be all that fun in PvP and so on. But if europe and south america could join it would be fun. because nobody wants to see that anoying turkish language 24/7.. I want english!

.. omg h34r:

I wanna make love with all of you english speaking poeple.!

Maybe they should make you pass an English literacy test every time before logging onto the server instead--makes more sense to me.[/b]
    +1

Every time you want to log on Paragon a window should pop up asking random questions like, "Sally likes Bill. Who does Sally like?" and you have 5 seconds to answer it or else it DC's you.

lovel12345

true !

If your country's national language isn't English, then you aren't considered an "English-speaking" country. A lot of Turks know English very well; in fact I have met some Turkish people who speak our language better than most people on this forum. So imho the beta is a good thought, but bad implementation. Maybe they should make you pass an English literacy test every time before logging onto the server instead--makes more sense to me.[/b]
    From New Zealand cant get in.

This game depends on the Turkish.
    If you cut them out of the equation, say good bye to the game.

If you don't agree with me, think of how many random people you have to PM before you get someone who speaks English.
    Most of the times, you just give up.

This game depends on the Turkish.
    If you cut them out of the equation, say good bye to the game.

If you don't agree with me, think of how many random people you have to PM before you get someone who speaks English.
    Most of the times, you just give up.[/b]
    Agreed, turkish people spend alot on KC etc. No turks + K2 makes not much money -> close down USKO + hello JPKO

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast