Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Paragon

This is a discussion on Paragon within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; they shuldnt have to make a new english server, this is US KO, not tr ko tho lol, why dont ...
Page: 6

necro_

they shuldnt have to make a new english server, this is US KO, not tr ko tho lol, why dont turks make there own fukn mmorpg

since these wankers wont leave ko its good that k2 making this server. thanks k2

The New English server will come. It is a business move. And current players is a small concern. It is for gaining new customers in these countries. USA players will not continue to try to play KO as a non premmy player. Free to play, can not log in, then F___ U. Too many other options. If new players can get on a server and can communicate with others, they will at some point get premmy to compete.

Current servers will survive. And there is no need for any more new international servers. The real question is if other region/language Servers will come.

necro_

Suck shit turks lol, none of us have to put up with aq, a.s an all that other bullshit, and the KS.

this is our server so back off lol

krekre

I didn't said im from an english country or im an english man , i think eveybody understand when i pm someone in game or speak with someone on msn so thats essential
    Btw i speak english better than u speak our language ( french ) so im sure u think only about urself .....[/b]
    Haha ok i said i wont answer but w/e When i said i was from US or UK ? heh. But the point is u said u want some test right ? so i am saying a lot of turkish population will do same as u maybe better, and about that french i dont know a word on french ! So u beat me But try to know Serbian, English, Bulgarian, Croatian, Bosnian, etc
    hahah i am j/k they are similar except english! So back to the topic, i forgot what was about so i will leave u with ur thoughts!
    GoodBye to all have a nice dreams!
    /off sleeping!

Limited Edition! Senior Member

i think, it would work out.

english player, 1 server instead of 3, would be full or close.

If your country's national language isn't English, then you aren't considered an "English-speaking" country. A lot of Turks know English very well; in fact I have met some Turkish people who speak our language better than most people on this forum. So imho the beta is a good thought, but bad implementation. Maybe they should make you pass an English literacy test every time before logging onto the server instead--makes more sense to me.[/b]
    Would be really slow to enter the game lol, and turks would cheat on the test :P

necro_

wens this server gettn off beta

wens this server gettn off beta[/b]
    Ask costumer support :P

necro_

Thats a good ideah!

ISeeYouPee

Because no1 wants to play in a server where their characters will be deleted a week or 2 later..[/b]
    +1

Thats a good ideah![/b]
    Yes sir :P

Wink

i won't be able to play the new server if i don't fix this problem i have!!!

[X-Trap]The game security module update has failed.[00010001;80004004]
    some1 help me out plx (xtrap won't update)
    pm me

How many times did this happen before...?

K2 TRYING to do something good but messing up yet again,i like the idea but it will just never work...
    Banning IPS is just delaying the time needed to login by a few seconds,if turks wanna get in or other countries they just have to use a proxy,and like elektrik said somewhere before(think on official forums) once one of them finds out in a cafe,rest of the cafe will know and so on. In 2 week Paragon is full of turks because its forbidden for them to get in so they will get in and cheat their asses off to annoy k2. This counts for chinese people too.

I like the idea of a test every time before you login,but that would be gay too to do a test every single time u login,instead of that there is an easier way.

K2 just could let everyone who wants to go Paragon make new accounts and the moment u have registered succesfully there should be some kind of pop up with a 1 minute limit and 5 questons on it in not too simple english. This way u can have succes cuz when some1 fails the test u just automaticly get banned from Paragon.

It's not the best idea but it's a better one then just making a server for 4 countries and thinking others wont get in anyway,well i cant wait to see whats gonna happen..

K2 could also just launch 2 new servers at the same time,this way they would be more succesful because people would have a choice. Im almost sure if Paragon launched internationally 20% of the server would be people who left KO and came back for the new server. And about 50% would be international clans in other servers who are moving on all together.

Well,we'll see what happens...they could atleast have made a bigger choice between those countries... Europe should be added to it definately. I live in the Netherlands and about 90% of this country knows how to speak english,this counts for alot other countries like germany,belgium,france etc. Europe is a continent where most of the countries just can speak english fluently.

P.S : I'm Turkish but i live in the Netherlands,and i know alot of the status of Europe at the moment. Turkey is a part of Asia,they want to be a part of Europe which will happen in probably a few years but they still are NOT a part of Europe,like its been said before on the map you can see a bit of it in europe but a larger bit of it is in asia. And even if whole Turkey was in EUrope on the map,they still arent a part of the so called Europian Union. And as a turkish europian u can trust me on this one :P

P.S 2 : I had nothing to do

necro_

This server will work out great cause from what ive seen most people dont get along with turkish as they cant speak english and this is a english game, and they course too much trouble by ksing hacking, dupeing and i can go on all day.

Why do u think so many people are moving to this server cause they have had enough of TURKS

Infra

This server will work out great cause from what ive seen most people dont get along with turkish as they cant speak english and this is a english game, and they course too much trouble by ksing hacking, dupeing and i can go on all day.

Why do u think so many people are moving to this server cause they have had enough of TURKS[/b]
    oh? so only turks ks..dupe etc what u just said eh? well your wrong.. go to new server kiddo

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast