Page 18 of 29 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Paragon is new BETA server..

This is a discussion on Paragon is new BETA server.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; so what is their whole point of having geographic location isolated server?...
Page: 18

so what is their whole point of having geographic location isolated server?

ISeeYouPee

so what is their whole point of having geographic location isolated server?[/b]
    so it can be usko once again and not trko

i think they should ip ban and look for proxies sense we all know turkish people will use them to play anyways i played on this shit and its so much nicer with no turks like the chat is only english . i know it would be gay with no turks but hey i would enjoy it

i dont like it.... im only orc in cz lol... name MsRogers hehe all of fierce is pwning me

applejacks

Unhappy

i dont like it.... im only orc in cz lol... name MsRogers hehe all of fierce is pwning me[/b]

i was there with you but of course they pwned my nub , not much i can do at lvl 37 lol

Razyrfist

Too Good To Be True. I think its only gonna be beta for English Speakers. Once Beta is finished, anyone will be able to play on the new server.

More Players on New Server = More Cash = Wat K2 Cares About

kazuh1ko

any new stuff / updates?

or its just ANOTHER new server?

its not even english only
    now heres hundreds of turks playing

(we invited him to clan and he said "HY YM TURKEY"

Razyrfist

its not even english only now
    theres hundreds of turks playing

(we invited him to clan and he said "HY YM TURKEY"[/b]
    Haha. I havent even bothered playing on the beta. Im gonna stay with my current server until I quit KO. Turks will flock to Paragon once it becomes permanent like flies to dog crap.

turk = flies...or worse...

Banned

thats mean "we giving advantage to our lovely turks"

because : they have 2 weeks to get more xp , more duping time and more macro places because all our us and a friends are testing beta server that will be deleted in 2 weeks..gj k2

TouchMyBlade

It is a good idea if this is english only.

think about it. No way K2 could make all of KO english only.

But if they open just ONE server only to start with that is english only then there should be enough english to fill it. As it is only one server and i know alot of ppl would join just for that reason.

At which point they could then open another english only server when the first one was full and so and so forth that way they dont have to loose money not to mentioned the lower amount of time they would need to spend on server maintaince and support tickets as less turks = less bugging cheating etc.

Maybe that is why they are looking at doing it. As if it was a real test server they knoiw best way to find the bugs is to let turks in to abuse them

KirbyKommando

Great idea, they should make a turkish only server tho. This way all english talking players get to play together and turks get to play together.

nocomment

or .... turkish as orc and english users as human![/b]
    no challenge in cz >.<

Great idea, they should make a turkish only server tho. This way all english talking players get to play together and turks get to play together.[/b]

Um, I think that&#39;s what we are playing atm...

Banned

i just hope its not a beta server for testing the lvl 85 virsion,if yes /quit ko

IronImpact

i hope they wont make any news in system .. cause what they make new .. its badly and badly .