Page 22 of 29 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Paragon is new BETA server..

This is a discussion on Paragon is new BETA server.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; t[/b] gj spammer damn ur a pussie you fail to realize that their are gg turkish players and douchebag turkish ...
Page: 22

kronik

t[/b]
    gj spammer
    damn ur a pussie

you fail to realize that their are gg turkish players and douchebag turkish players...as well as gg english speaking players as well as total dickheads, such as yourself, that play this game.

you also fail to realize that those gb farmers are stabilizing the game economy so pussies, such as yourself, can buy gbs and such and not bitch and moan about how they dont have money to pot and such.

itll be interesting to see what kind of scumbags we'll see once the english speaking server is rolled out...my thoughts are that it wont be the sangri la that many of the posters expect it to be and that we'll be exposed to more scumbags...such as yourself, voicing their opinions of whats right and whats wrong.

kronic, weed, and youre from england?

youre not doing a very good job of representing your people, mate.
    maybe you should stop smoking that stuff and actually try to do something with your life.

cheers.[/b]
    omfg what a boring post from a boring pussie
    yawn
    why would i complain about chinese gold farmers if i bought GB's?
    i think u "fail to realise"
    fukin pussie
    GTFO

cheers.

Ancient noob Senior Member

if k2 actually opens a full-time server for the countries they stated have access in this beta, then they should change the CSW times to include some evening hours (for EST, CST, MST, and PST time zones) as they did many moons ago. i loved those evening CSWs, because most of my North and South American clannies were able to join after they came home from their daytime jobs.

also, even though the game is still full of problems, i would certainly come back to play ko in the new server if the new server only had the same regions allowed for the beta, AND if they are able to successfully weed out the nutsacks who use proxies.

gj spammer
    damn ur a pussie
    omfg what a boring post from a boring pussie
    yawn
    why would i complain about chinese gold farmers if i bought GB's?
    i think u "fail to realise"
    fukin pussie
    GTFO

cheers.[/b]

zzzz

is that the best you could do?
    you truly are a pathetic piece of work.
    GTFO? gee, get the fuck out?

i think you failed to see the verbal irony of my comment. go back to school douchebag, youre needed in there to bring up the curve.

maybe if you learned a thing or two about the world...you wouldnt sit there and post up your hate filled rants like some fucking retard.

also, please learn to spell correctly, itll strengthen your argument and give to it a better credibility.
    otherwise, you just seem like some racist cunt who smokes too much weed and has trouble spelling.

peace.

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

They shouldn't do something like banning the turkish ip's. Turkish turks are annoying but it would be unfair to bann 'em. There is just one solution that might help... and that is to make a TRKO.. just like there is a Japanese Ko, korean Ko, etc.... Turks are outnumbered in USKO..

they should make a KO just for the turks... and have USKO for North + South America and Europe...

any1 agrees with me?[/b]
    lol Turks do not out number US LMAO!

if k2 actually opens a full-time server for the countries they stated have access in this beta, then they should change the CSW times to include some evening hours (for EST, CST, MST, and PST time zones) as they did many moons ago. i loved those evening CSWs, because most of my North and South American clannies were able to join after they came home from their daytime jobs.

also, even though the game is still full of problems, i would certainly come back to play ko in the new server if the new server only had the same regions allowed for the beta, AND if they are able to successfully weed out the nutsacks who use proxies.[/b]
    Also change the 70 Dungen, and the Forgotten Temples cause i miss all cause of school.

On a side note....this is gunna be one sorry server when it comes out if all of you cant get a long. all this fighting!! lol
    :wub:
    <3

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

lol Turks do not out number US LMAO![/b]

lol u think tr players dont outnumber restoftheworld-players?

Fasza15

lol Turks do not out number US LMAO![/b]
    Bro try playing at European time, then you&#39;ll see that the turks outnumber US by ALOT

Yep, can barely ever log in w/o prem during turk time.

lol u think tr players dont outnumber restoftheworld-players?[/b]
    If so, I can&#39;t find such a server on the list

Mooshoo

For all you guys that are missing out because of the ip restrictions, dont fret. The place is fucking full of koxp and bot mages with parties full of names like XX001, XX002 etc. I played enough to get like lvl 20 and said fuck this, I couldnt even kill a gavlot before one of those bastards shot it down. And there is turks in there also talking in the chat, not many but a few.

sure it&#39;s cool just about everyone you speak to you can communicate with but thats about it.

kronik

zzzz

is that the best you could do?
    you truly are a pathetic piece of work.
    GTFO? gee, get the fuck out?

i think you failed to see the verbal irony of my comment. go back to school douchebag, youre needed in there to bring up the curve.

maybe if you learned a thing or two about the world...you wouldnt sit there and post up your hate filled rants like some fucking retard.

also, please learn to spell correctly, itll strengthen your argument and give to it a better credibility.
    otherwise, you just seem like some racist cunt who smokes too much weed and has trouble spelling.

peace.[/b]
    okay kid...
    didn&#39;t u get milk from your mothers tit this morning? BITTY... BITTY.
    omfg at the "irony". you&#39;re american. u dunno what irony even is. -_-

Grey

just for the sense that IT IS USKO[/b]
    There would be no USKO[/b]
    so they can play turko and we usko.[/b]
    What the heck are you ppl talking about ?

Open your eyes it&#39;s KNIGHT ONLINE WORLD

It hasn&#39;t been USKO since ROFD patch.

You can&#39;t ask a company running a game called knight online WORLD to IP ban some countries.

What the heck are you ppl talking about ?

Open your eyes it&#39;s KNIGHT ONLINE WORLD

It hasn&#39;t been USKO since ROFD patch.

You can&#39;t ask a company running a game called knight online WORLD to IP ban some countries.[/b]
    lol? It hasen&#39;t been usko since KE what the hell are you talking about?

Grey

lol? It hasen&#39;t been usko since KE what the hell are you talking about?[/b]
    Yah u&#39;r right, i was just frenzy posting, made a mistake :mellow:

so whats new in that server xcept for the ip block?