Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829 LastLast

Paragon is new BETA server..

This is a discussion on Paragon is new BETA server.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This server is gona b good mostly english people , im leaving dies for this server for sure. start fresh...
Page: 26

necro_

This server is gona b good mostly english people , im leaving dies for this server for sure. start fresh

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

What day did this beta server start? and when is it over? This week right?

sexy Owa

this server is a beta for testing? or to see how many people will play it... because im very interested in a server like this have been for a long time, somebody who knows what they are talking about will this server be remade for sure?[/b]
    still interested in knowing is it beta for testing purposes in aspects of Ip blocks and such or is it a beta to see how many people will play it?

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

still interested in knowing is it beta for testing purposes in aspects of Ip blocks and such or is it a beta to see how many people will play it?[/b]
    I've heard they make it english only.

Theres a poll on official forums.

necro_

i red on the website, the beta server will running for 2 week give it about a month.

still interested in knowing is it beta for testing purposes in aspects of Ip blocks and such or is it a beta to see how many people will play it?[/b]
    im interested also

this would be great fun 2 play a server where ppl pm you talking "english" :blink:

id defenitly go to the new server if it was english speaking only

sexy Owa

well i was reading up on it and i saw that it says that those country's are welcome to TEST the beta, does that mean the actual server of paragon once its released might be to all of the ko community? or the country's mentioned before hand?

darksk1ll

cool

i hope this server wil come

hehe i wil join it for sure,, diez is getting bored <_<

Well, I&#39;m pretty sure the beta is not to test how many people would go Owa, as they would of said because I&#39;m sure they would know that saying there is no special rates and everything is going to be deleted in two weeks would put A LOT of people off.

I read on the forums, on jamesjack ( forum mod ( even though hes dumb ) ) said "I won&#39;t go to new server as i learnt a lot of different languages and wont be able to use them there" or something along the lines of that..

Personally i don&#39;t really care, turks don&#39;t really make that huge of an impact on the beginning of the server, it&#39;s always the most organized that will start good, and turks are not organized. It goes, Chinese > English speakers > turks in my eyes.

sexy Owa

Well, I&#39;m pretty sure the beta is not to test how many people would go Owa, as they would of said because I&#39;m sure they would know that saying there is no special rates and everything is going to be deleted in two weeks would put A LOT of people off.

I read on the forums, on jamesjack ( forum mod ( even though hes dumb ) ) said "I won&#39;t go to new server as i learnt a lot of different languages and wont be able to use them there" or something along the lines of that..

Personally i don&#39;t really care, turks don&#39;t really make that huge of an impact on the beginning of the server, it&#39;s always the most organized that will start good, and turks are not organized. It goes, Chinese > English speakers > turks in my eyes.[/b]
    yeh my thoughts exactly, just wanted to make sure it was reasonable, why beta a regional if it wasnt going to be that way . but the main advantage to having no non english speaking players (if not none very few) is that the in game community will respect eachother much more after being along side people they cant talk to for a long time you can even effectively trash talk about pk and have them completely understand :P it all just equals more fun in my eyes

if this server is not for turks is the same for greeks ?why not for us?i think the big problem is the turkey no greece

sexy Owa

if this server is not for turks is the same for greeks ?why not for us?i think the big problem is the turkey no greece[/b]
    they will make servers for other regions around the world unfortunately greeks dont speak english on a normal basis think of it that way.

necro_

When&#39;s this stupid beta server gona b over so i can start fresh on it

necro_

When&#39;s this stupid beta server gona b over so i can start fresh on it

side2side125

they are stupid why they dont start a new 1 ??

why beta?

its the sameyhing of the other server no?