Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Paragon is new BETA server..

This is a discussion on Paragon is new BETA server.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; were all asking the same question And we all ahve hte same problem with the charcter data freezeing at 99% ...
Page: 5

Banned

were all asking the same question

And we all ahve hte same problem with the charcter data freezeing at 99% your not hte only one

VOOOOT no spamming of turk dupe/koxp.... niceness

no china men farming gb's

made a char, it gives me a disconnected form server button but the game loads anways and gets stuck 99% char data
    btw i didn't read any posts in this thread

GetRichOrDieTrying

same here

Mooshoo

Wrong.

You forget this is international and not locally limited, the internet has no legal ramifications for not allowing chosen regions to participate in your game or testing.

Try and argue until you are blue in the face, but I took three years of political science before changing my degree, and I know far more about international gaming and the legal ramifications of said actions.

OT...wonder what they are testing, I wish I still played.[/b]
    They're testing my patience with this 99% freeze shit

Koncept

For the record, they might be getting a law suit soon.[/b]

dumbest thing i've heard in a while. do u see Blizzard getting sued because they make region-specific servers for their games like WoW and Starcraft? -_-

same shit happens 2 me get stuck at 99% char data, but only thing thats buggin me is wat are they testing haha

Banned

+1 New expansion? LVL cap? maybe they got sponsor money from Gamersfirst and bought a few thinks from JPKO? haha

same shit happens 2 me get stuck at 99% char data, but only thing thats buggin me is wat are they testing haha[/b]
    samee gayyyy

AntagoNYC

Whoot if they ultimately decide to make an only english-speaking-nation servor from the result of this test!!! all New York City clan go go h34r:

Banned

They could be testing how many people would come to an all english server. If you want it to really happen after the beta then I suggest you spam every KO friend you have on MSN messenger to make a character even if they aren't playing on it.

Whoot if they ultimately decide to make an only english-speaking-nation servor from the result of this test!!! all New York City clan go go h34r:[/b]
    guess id have to be in it born in NY hehe

Whoot if they ultimately decide to make an only english-speaking-nation servor from the result of this test!!! all New York City clan go go h34r:[/b]
    CHEA CHEA!!!

mammlea2

Wrong.

You forget this is international and not locally limited, the internet has no legal ramifications for not allowing chosen regions to participate in your game or testing.

Try and argue until you are blue in the face, but I took three years of political science before changing my degree, and I know far more about international gaming and the legal ramifications of said actions.

OT...wonder what they are testing, I wish I still played.[/b]
    I didnt have to take 3 years of political science to associate knightonline WORLD, (please note the word WORLD) to a game that can be played anyone in the damn WORLD.

Plus spending 3 years and then change to something else makes me really wonder if you actually learned anything at all.

sime217

They could be testing how many people would come to an all english server. If you want it to really happen after the beta then I suggest you spam every KO friend you have on MSN messenger to make a character even if they aren't playing on it.[/b]
    +1, thats what i think as well.

Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast