Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Paragon is new BETA server..

This is a discussion on Paragon is new BETA server.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; @JDgarth, By the time read what yallw ere saying no1 else had posted, after i posted 20 ppl posted be4 ...
Page: 7

Banned

@JDgarth,
    By the time read what yallw ere saying no1 else had posted, after i posted 20 ppl posted be4 me so..

At the time i didnt see your response

ooo woot us aussies can join.. we should make aussie clan V USA clan would be quite fun

mammlea2

I learned what I wanted and needed to learn, and realized that the political world is full of lies, and not one I really wish to be a part of. The fact that I had a 4.0 at the University of Michigan and was fairly near top of my class speaks well enough for me. I changed My major to anesthesiology because I would rather be a doctor, and help people, than lie and cheat them like the majority of politicians.

The use of world in the website URL does not limit them from creating area specific servers. In fact, world being in the URL actually has nothing at all to do with the play area. It is merely enhancing the allure.

Knight online, cool.
    Knight online World. Now you see this is much more alluring, as if an escape into another world, much like WORLD of Warcraft.

Do you have any more marvelous retorts?[/b]
    You got me with "world thing" im gonna accept that.

Still, the only requirement for an account (thus playing the game) is to be 18+ yrs old. They dont say anything anywhere, that they might restrict gaming to a specific area or w/e. Read it, then prove me wrong

PS. Its very easy to brag about that you were the best of your class etc, etc, etc, your forgetting this is internet, in the other words: The world of lies, no one likes bragmen

this is the link btw: http://www.knightonlineworld.com/end_user_agreement.php

gonna try to enojoy plat premium now!

nodirbek

ooo woot us aussies can join.. we should make aussie clan V USA clan would be quite fun[/b]
    lol i like your sig
    is the aussie grapping his penis?
    or is that a spear?

XxXxX

making an ASIAN clan woot gogoogog come my azn people lets make it happen...^^

Subzero

So im from Israel, does that mean ill be stuck with those turks? -_-

PlayerofRogueC0la

i made a char on p2 and i keep getting dcd when i choose the char.. and p1 deosnt even load its like bugged or sometin

i rather play in a turk server.

+1 im all with that :lol:
    ooo woot us aussies can join.. we should make aussie clan V USA clan would be quite fun[/b]

99% as well, has anyone else actually gotten in to the server?

i wanna play this junk tomorrow hopefully fixed by then 99% character data error also

Wushu

I live in america but im not american can i still play or will k2 ban my character i cant live without this game pelase tell me if i can play

nodirbek

k2 will do a backround scan, find out your a foreigner and ban u
    lol jk,
    what there gonna do is just ban all ip ranges
    exept, us, canada, eng, and aus
    so anyone LIVING in those countries can play

Banned

I live in america but im not american can i still play or will k2 ban my character i cant live without this game pelase tell me if i can play[/b]

yeah , i like the idea of no chinease ip's being there the 1's selling gold bars im deffinatly interested in seeing what a server would be like free of gb's sellers and chinease farmers , also i would rather play with turks , most of the time its who i lvl with cause all the americans are sleeping so i think the servers would just be boring w/o them , i think they should only be able to play from there homes and not internet cafe's that would help with hacking and cheating some i think

Wushu

k2 will do a backround scan, find out your a foreigner and ban u
    lol jk,
    what there gonna do is just ban all ip ranges
    exept, us, canada, eng, and aus
    so anyone LIVING in those countries can play[/b]
    thanks now i have too get frends over border

Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast