Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Paragon is new BETA server..

This is a discussion on Paragon is new BETA server.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; You got me with "world thing" im gonna accept that. Still, the only requirement for an account (thus playing the ...
Page: 8

You got me with "world thing" im gonna accept that.

Still, the only requirement for an account (thus playing the game) is to be 18+ yrs old. They dont say anything anywhere, that they might restrict gaming to a specific area or w/e. Read it, then prove me wrong

PS. Its very easy to brag about that you were the best of your class etc, etc, etc, your forgetting this is internet, in the other words: The world of lies, no one likes bragmen
    this is the link btw: http://www.knightonlineworld.com/end_user_agreement.php

gonna try to enojoy plat premium now![/b]
    They don't need to say that. Like I said before their TOS is a legal binding that basically screws you for installing the game.

Thanks for posting that link, you proved yourself wrong with it.

16. INDEMNIFICATION
    BY ACCEPTING THIS DOCUMENT, YOU AGREE TO DEFEND, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY, ITS SHAREHOLDERS, PARTNERS, AFFILIATES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR SUPPLIERS, ITS LICENSEES, DISTRIBUTORS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, AND OTHER MEMBERS OF THE SERVICE, FROM ALL DAMAGES, LIABILITIES, LOSSES, DAMAGES, JUDGMENTS, CLAIMS, CAUSES OF ACTION, CLAIMS, AND EXPENSES, INCLUDING ATTORNEYS' FEES AND COSTS, WHICH THE COMPANY MAY HEREAFTER INCUR, SUFFER, OR BE REQUIRED TO PAY, DEFEND, SETTLE (SUBJECT TO ANY LIMITATIONS SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT), OR SATISFY AS A RESULT OR ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE OR ANY BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT BY YOU.[/b]
    "You press I accept, you can't sue us."
    I think the other points below 16 refer to that idea as well but thats enough...

OpusDei

heh

cant get in =/

Banned

Wonder what it is...its bugging me

OpusDei

me too, i rlly wanna try it o.O

im rather bored

wraith86

For the record, they might be getting a law suit soon.[/b]
    umm... errr... what was i about to say... ah yes, YOUR DUMB.

The king. Senior Member

irather play in turk server, and just /ignore them.

cadem

:wacko:

arko

whats with the hype

it&#39;s 20days, half of y&#39;all are blind <

shampoo

OT...wonder what they are testing, I wish I still played.[/b]
    I think they are testing the market too see if enough english players will play server and make it worthwhile.

Zaczaco11

just ban china korea and japan, they have they&#39;re own server and they banned all outside IP&#39;s they dont deserver to hack in ours nuff said

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

not even 1 pic from ppl who are inside? O-o

applejacks

Thumbs up

maybe because noone has been able to get in yet? if anyone has it would be nice to see what is going on

Boyce

nice of them to explain the situation lol

draviste

okay my two cents I think this is the beta for the cz server what i hear is there will be a pk cz / war area were your character data is stored so basically you can pk against all characters on all servers in this server, they are limiting the number so that it is not constantly crashing so they keep the numbers down.......just a randon thought based on what the producer mentioned way back at the release of moradon patch about a new cz coming. Guess will see.

Banned

okay my two cents I think this is the beta for the cz server what i hear is there will be a pk cz / war area were your character data is stored so basically you can pk against all characters on all servers in this server, they are limiting the number so that it is not constantly crashing so they keep the numbers down.......just a randon thought based on what the producer mentioned way back at the release of moradon patch about a new cz coming. Guess will see.[/b]
    to good to be true..bb lol jk mybe

Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast