Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Paragon Not Going Down

This is a discussion on Paragon Not Going Down within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well if they let euro play thats alright dont really mind turks without turks server kinda empty since there is ...
Page: 3

simple182

well if they let euro play thats alright dont really mind turks without turks server kinda empty since there is no maintaince today hopefully they ripe the new server and have the real server running (pray god)
    yeah k2 missed out some countrys that speak english those stupid kunts >< i wounder wat the fuk they do allday sit on there ass drink coffee and watch there fuken money raise ><[/b]
    What K2 does all day is make updates every fucking weak and think of creatives things to get money to keep their business running for no lifers like you. Dont flame them just because they did what every english player dreamed of. its simple, your country is not 80% or more english influenced. Obviously if they do go through with this, they will add more countries, but countries like China,Turkey and Peru, im sure wouldnt be allowed

j3ster555

Paragon.. i don&#39;t think will be only english... coz it would be very distrubing to the producers to see 1 server filled only at 2 or 3 bars and others filled completely... so in a sometime turkish will also get access of the paragon server.. i might be wrong also ^_^

lovel12345

usko is like so behind and so slow. in japan ko and china ko they have all this new stuff and usa ko still with all this old stuff and its usa ur talking about not like its some small poor country

j3ster555

USKo... i really don&#39;t know why aren&#39;t they getting all the patches like MYKo.. it&#39;s not like they are taking it for free. they pay for the patches still mystery unexplained :S

Banned

i just want new server.. i don&#39;t give a &%^

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

usko is like so behind and so slow. in japan ko and china ko they have all this new stuff and usa ko still with all this old stuff and its usa ur talking about not like its some small poor country[/b]

hahahahahahahahaha yea right and then someday u log in game and there is a masive dupe like happened on jpko? no thx

i rather wait for patches and somehow the game is more stable with not too many dupes

(forget about koxpers for a sec kk? )

j3ster555

But ... what&#39;s with the whole KOXP thing..
    When K2 has a anti-Koxp and Dupe maintenence...after it
    i see that in a matter of 24 hrs.. there is an patch by them to promote KOXP

Steefo_o

pff every dutchi knows english let us in ffs:P

Wink

K2 will fail ( like always ) trying to make this only english speaking server!

even if k2 ipban.. ppl can still play, with proxy or using a program! (just google some)

its just waste of time and effort. just let the whole world play, like other servers lol
    instead of working on this new server... work on the buggs KO still has and upgrade KO !!!!!

somany ppl with vista can&#39;t play KO... K2 pls do something!

So can most of netherlands get in? I&#39;d like to play on paragon lol :X

Dutchies ftw

Guess i&#39;ll have to reinstall ko to test out :X

Arthurios

nope i cant get in so not all dutchies can log in paragon

Blah some1 should release a way to get in with proxies cuz im too lazy to go find out -,-

So the other europians can login too

oldboy

well to prove that chinks/turks r the ones causing problems with koxp(heavenfire) i logged in yesterday and ran around moradon at a peak hour...what did i find?
    -gavolts were completely empty
    -werewolves had only legit players killing them
    -spoilers were empty
    -glyphtodonts were empty
    -lard orcs had 2 legit warriors instead of thousands of mages tping lvl 36 chars to get the cleaver 5
    -ancients were empty

To proof that ur stupid :

The server is still in beta no 1 cares yet

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

So can most of netherlands get in? I&#39;d like to play on paragon lol :X

Dutchies ftw

Guess i&#39;ll have to reinstall ko to test out :X[/b]
    I only get in with proxy wich laggs me badly :/

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast