Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Paragon Not Going Down

This is a discussion on Paragon Not Going Down within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; new server will be for USA only like paragon or for all ..?...
Page: 5

iKon

new server will be for USA only like paragon or for all ..?

Wink

Greetings Knights,

The servers will not be going down for maintenance today. Scheduled maintenance is instead postponed until Thursday, March 20th at 3:00 PM KOST (Knight Online Standard Time). Please make any necessary arrangements.

-The Knight Online Team
    new server [/b]
    Doesnt say they will restart paragon :s

They never announce that a servers coming out until its actually out. They can't say "Paragon will be up after Maintenance" only to have something go wrong and not be able to release it. Euros think its announced, because when they wake up its on the web page. But for people from the North American timezone, you just log in and its there, then you check the website and its announced.

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

They never announce that a servers coming out until its actually out. They can't say "Paragon will be up after Maintenance" only to have something go wrong and not be able to release it. Euros think its announced, because when they wake up its on the web page. But for people from the North American timezone, you just log in and its there, then you check the website and its announced.[/b]
    Hopefully Restarts today :P

420! POST FTW!!!!

Rampage

removed beta server yesterday, delayed maintenance to thursday, spring + easter break, good chances that it comes today imo. From all rumors, this one is the most probable. I dont see why they would have removed beta 1-2 days ago and not today during the maintenance

twitch.tv/sneaksdota Senior Member SnEaKy's Avatar

removed beta server yesterday, delayed maintenance to thursday, spring + easter break, good chances that it comes today imo. From all rumors, this one is the most probable. I dont see why they would have removed beta 2 days ago and not today during the maintenance[/b]
    Ronark came out last March I believe...so I guess we'll find out in a matter of hours if it comes out or not.

In the meantime Rampage....DotA?

Rampage

kkk

Ignore Me Senior Member

removed beta server yesterday, delayed maintenance to thursday, spring + easter break, good chances that it comes today imo. From all rumors, this one is the most probable. I dont see why they would have removed beta 2 days ago and not today during the maintenance[/b]
    I don't think beta was gone for long. Its been there everytime I logged on.

But yeah new server obvious.

Won't be event that ends March 27th
    Won't be cursed Easter bunny, cos that would be way cool.

However anyone remember Paragon beta launch 3 weeks ago. 6 hours you could create a char but could not log on. We get a mess up like that again no one will be around until Tuesday to sort it out.

well to prove that chinks/turks r the ones causing problems with koxp(heavenfire) i logged in yesterday and ran around moradon at a peak hour...what did i find?
    -gavolts were completely empty
    -werewolves had only legit players killing them
    -spoilers were empty
    -glyphtodonts were empty
    -lard orcs had 2 legit warriors instead of thousands of mages tping lvl 36 chars to get the cleaver 5
    -ancients were empty[/b]

Its a miracle...i think im going to cry. xD

kratos

zomg

mrsownage is my favorite

i will continue to play my pargon bp till its reset. Absinth3 FTW

BlackLabel

BB paragon lol if you go into the game and press back when your in the server thing it dispears hopefully after maintence tonight (check website before flaming me)

lovel12345

well there is like still another 3 hours till maintaince finish we would have to wait and see but
    all lets hope the fuken new server comes out after maintaince since we have like 4days of holidays its a
    good time to farm this shit up

Ignore Me Senior Member

I want to read how they explain Paragon in the story.

And why is KODB server status talking nonsense.

Ignore Me Senior Member

Patch 1526 is as big as White Day.

I'm hoping for cursed Easter Bunny.

Probably be something in PUS.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast