Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Paranoid Idiots, have you kill one today?

This is a discussion on Paranoid Idiots, have you kill one today? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; @warmen, how is calling me weak an insult? there are alot of factors why my character isnt as "strong" as ...
Page: 2

Lemon

@warmen, how is calling me weak an insult? there are alot of factors why my character isnt as "strong" as yours. maybe because i dont hack like your clanies, i dont dupe like your clanies, i dont macro like your clanies and i dont babashopp like your clanies, or play as much.[/b]
    Who's paranoid now! EVERYBODYS OUT TO GET YOU! ooooh...

Banned

paranoid-Exhibiting or characterized by extreme and irrational fear or distrust of others.

his clan has cheaters in them, its not distrust its a fact. use the term correctly retard.

@mamela, ok ok! 50% cheaters, 25% K2, and 25%paranoid idiots.

jimfujitsu

Honestly i don't see why you people hate kennie so much . Everytime i see him in cz he is getting his ass kicked , so why all this flaming twards him , it's not like he is hurting you in any way.

wideload620

well this topic tok 5minutess of my time goodluck all

Lemon

paranoid-Exhibiting or characterized by extreme and irrational fear or distrust of others.

his clan has cheaters in them, its not distrust its a fact. use the term correctly retard.
    @mamela, ok ok! 50% cheaters, 25% K2, and 25%paranoid idiots.[/b]
    Haha, you just called his clan a clan full of cheaters... I'd call that an irrational distrust of others. Just read this topic over and over and realise that it backfired on you and nobody really thinks anything decent of you.

Well if I'm paranoid atleast I'm interesting

Oh and I'd say the game is fucked 100% due to cheaters. K2 might be able to provide a better service were they not being attacked from all sides by spastics who can't play a game properly. Not that all spastics who can't play properly are cheaters, I mean kennie claims not to be a cheater and he is most certainly a spastic. To be honest arguing with Kennie is so immoral, my mother always taught me not to mock the afflicted and he is afflicted by so much in so many ways. Poor boy, my poor spekil boy.

Lemon

@warmen, how is calling me weak an insult? there are alot of factors why my character isnt as "strong" as yours. maybe because i dont hack like your clanies, i dont dupe like your clanies, i dont macro like your clanies and i dont babashopp like your clanies, or play as much.

I did however send a PM to lutz to close that topic at page2, however thats what you get for contacting a retarded admin.[/b]
    Sorry that I share an account with my father guess I play too much . Well please elaborate on who dupes/ macros/ babashops in our clan Kennie i can't wait to see that BeepBeep topic once more.

Banned

theres a diffference between, their clan has cheaters vs. their clan are all cheaters.

if you're not retard, please give some proof to your bold statement i use KOSP.

@warmen, hi retard. say hi to jockster for me (hint hint).

Lemon

theres a diffference between, their clan has cheaters vs. their clan are all cheaters.

@warmen, hi retard. say hi to jockster for me (hint hint).[/b]
    Wow you really are a tit.

I never said you actually use KOSP....I said you are retarded enough to. I mean if you actually used KOSP you might get some kills or something and you wouldn't die so fucking much. However your statement is still paranoia whichever way you say it.

So the lesson you learn from this kennie is that you don't argue with someone much more intelligent than you and you definately don't argue with a forum of people who are much more intelligent than you.

Lemon

ps, I'll say hi to jokster for you.

websnot

@warmen, hi retard. say hi to jockster for me (hint hint).[/b]

kennie doesnt use koxp .. most koxp user's kill ppl quickly kennie cant and
    he cant pk with his debuffer and he is to weak to take somone alone ,

there is you statment kennie hope this helps you ,

hush

p.s little tip ... next time you attack me use wolf and repair you daggers :P

Ripper_of_romania

Ur totally wrong, 50% is cheaters and the other 50% is K2

who gives a fuck about ur so called "paranoid idiots"

/i win[/b]

Banned

Some people say he has a hack program...some say he uses programmable hardware...however I say that he just have no life, outside of the game that is.[/b]
    just for fun, Lemon has always suspect of people better than him cheating. also has always try to persuave others to think like him as well. nice unbias poll you got there. that is a quote from him talking about zero on vgaming.

use to try and make ppl think zero uses something, now me using KOSP.

flamthrow

Lemon never supsected me of anything nor has he ever trashtalked me eventho I did beat him. Not sure If I still do tho :P

zzz all this garbage about kennie koxp this kennie koxp that. It is a visual bug that has been happening alot lately, get over it already? and pft @ the jockster comment, I was waiting for the return of that retarded thread about me .

websnot

why does everyone speak of kennie like he is that bugged eyed retard that slobbering and lick's the windows on the back seat of a sunshine club coach ?? , or is it him ? 0.0

DragonFire

wow lmao this is a retarded topic.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast