Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Paranoid Idiots, have you kill one today?

This is a discussion on Paranoid Idiots, have you kill one today? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; [/b] LOL, i hope you find that img in like 10 secs otherwise it would be kinda noob of u, ...
Page: 3

mammlea

[/b]

LOL, i hope you find that img in like 10 secs otherwise it would be kinda noob of u, to spend a lot of time just to flame me

G0D

why does everyone speak of kennie like he is that bugged eyed retard that slobbering and lick's the windows on the back seat of a sunshine club coach ?? , or is it him ? 0.0[/b]
    OMFGLMFAO!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Banned

ppl in this game is retarded, lvl 75 priest like hush still sells scroll for in game coins and many babashopers. yet they complain about the turks. at least the turks are smart enough to get things for free

Anyway, they may know alot about the game but I am sure there is nothing in this game that they have told you that I or anybody else wouldn't already know. Anyway I base my opinions on their personality rather than knowlage.[/b]
    that one crack me up. he acts like you knows everything. hes talking about eric(f9) and zero ( from vgaming forum)

he does have the dishionest character to do something like KOSP. I just hope someone can come with more evidence.[/b]
    After knowing Kennie, not personally, for quite some time I can confidently say that he is a sore loser and an unreasonably arrogant asshole. This makes me jump to my conclusion that he is more likely than not cheating. I mean look at his reply to this topic, all it is is an attack rather than anything that means jack shit. He says that if you think it was KOSP thn you must have a lack of knowlage. Infact nobody has enough evidence and knowlage is nothing to do with it.[/b]
    he really wants me to cheat. he try so hard implying to others i use KOSP. i must be a cheater because i cant prove its a bug LOL

waste of a topic -_-

websnot

kennie i havn't sold scrolls for ingame money for a very long time must be aleast 10 months or more .but i guess you are poor and have to go to KFC to lick other peoples fingers lmao ....

but i have stuck up for you in my other two posts and i feel hurt that you think am taking the piss out of you .
    1, i said that you dont use koxp because you dont kill fast enough even when people are debuffed and you only can take low level ppl

2, then i asked why people think you are retarded , am sorry if i told people about your bug eyes .

3 , being different kennie just makes you a very special person , am sure your mother loves you

Banned

1. i guess buffless pk havent reach the el morad nation yet
    2. neither has hp build, where as hp and ac > ap

websnot

1. i guess buffless pk havent reach the el morad nation yet
    2. neither has hp build, where as hp and ac > ap[/b]

in reply

1, buffless pk is your poor atempt to defend why you get owned alot
    2 , wtf are you doing wrong then ?? ..

Banned

actually keenie pk's alone sometimes......
    but he wasnt on sc so maybe he was waiting for bathory and pking on random buff or no buff XD

Ripper_of_romania

LOL, i hope you find that img in like 10 secs otherwise it would be kinda noob of u, to spend a lot of time just to flame me [/b]
    i didn't want to flame u,just want to chill things out,these guy's brains way to overloaded on some pixels.I hope u won't take it offensive from me :P

Lemon

I do agree that this is a waste of a topic but I'm enjoying it. I'm sat here safe in the knowlage that kennie is spending alot of time researching everything I have ever written about KO over these last 3-4 years and is still failing to make any points... He has called me paranoid but even when that doesn't bother me he still stcks with it. He dredges up all this crap from a 7 month old topic on a different forum (yes, I know, I chuckled too) and then doesn't consider that my opinions may have matured along with my attitude towards this game.

In all honesty I don't give a crap but there are only 2 types of kennies in this world; annoyed kennie and dead kennie. Both are equally amusing. I mean this argument is as funny as watching the special olympics AND ON THAT TOPIC!!!!: Congratulations to kennie for that bronze in the 100m, a time of 164 seconds is very good.

Clever kennie.

Banned

maturing? 7months ago you imply zero uses a program. 7months later you imply i use KOSP. no proof to both. nothing change there.

however so, i have killed more ppl in cz than you ever will. go hide behind your warriors and priests. one torment and you ran off on your party. how many times have i seen that.

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

there has been an outbreak of paranoid idiots in the KO community. this disease is contagious and is spreading fast. have you met one?

their symptoms are:
    1. hallucination
    <div class='quotemain'>
    I raped kennie...[/b]
    [/b][/quote]
    no im pretty sure Lemon isnt hallucinating... hes much better than u are...

Lemon

however so, i have killed more ppl in cz than you ever will. go hide behind your warriors and priests. one torment and you ran off on your party. how many times have i seen that.[/b]
    I don&#39;t know kennie. When I see you you&#39;re usually dead or about to die. Also, I hardly ever PKed in a party...

Banned

dont you ever get tired of lying? you make bold statements, and so much implications without any proof.

examples:
    And back on topic, bathory may play for fun but kennie (and you seby) both plays for his ego. I&#39;d think kennie is probably a better sin than you anyway seby

I&#39;m still 100% sure kennie would use KOSP if he needed to. I&#39;d bet he has used it already [/b]
    however I say that he just have no life, outside of the game that is.[/b]
    first quote is about me, second is about zero. you said you have mature? 7months ago you said zero has no life, 7months later you say I play for my ego?
    1. you dont know me personally nor zero to make such statements.
    2. whoever knows me know I only play this shitty game because its fun with bathory.
    3. the story about me and bath playing on logos with our lvl 20s char kinda prove i dont even care about lvl/items as long as i play with her.
    4. I bet you I havent use KOSP and will never need to.

it doesnt take long to look for that thread, all i do is Google search Vgaming-->Click on first site-->Chose Knight Online-->Complaints about players-->the topic you made about zero is on the first page.

Oh and what is this? Who is he fighting with? oh! look under the tent, there is a faded dead elmo. Maybe this is the bug that Kennie is talking about.

websnot

you&#39;ve got to love kennie he is like a silly dog that chases his own tail for hours and hours

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast