Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Party Fights or 1v1...

This is a discussion on Party Fights or 1v1... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; warriros fall fast if they are duffed so not necessarily...
Page: 2

TunaFishyMe

warriros fall fast if they are duffed so not necessarily

MaJe

2-2 is so funny. Without duffers ofc.

Bleek

2v2 is the most fun

i find 8v8 the most fun since it has the biggest scope for a range of tactics and options. I think a lot of ppl think im only about 1v1 but i think im more of a party player.

And ill tell you now that the most powerful PK party is the one with the biggest range of skills and people who can exploit those skills. A 6 warrior / 2 priest party has a weakness in that the priests cure too much and cannot defend themselves, warriors cannot survive without priests. A mage party has the same problem magnified. Assassin parties lack tankers, individual sins can be picked off by combined force in between full heals even. What im trying to show is that no class is complete, they all compliment each other.

But definately a good party needs a "spine": A lvl 68+ priest with fullheal and torment, an assassin who can play both aggresively and defensively, a warrior capable of tanking a lot of damage and staying close to his party, and a mage who has good positional sense to stay away from danger, tping dying people and dropping spells at the best times. I think this is just a minimum frame for a strong party, a 2nd priest is a good luxury and paper mages can take down weapon-defense-whores quickly. Archers can be told to concentrate attacks and styxes on one target (usually a priest) to make it impossible for them to play.

A good analogy is a football team: the priests are the defense, stopping anyone from dying. The assassins are the midfield, helping the defense when they need to and starting attacks. The warriors and paper mages are the strikers, they do the damage but need the support from the midfield and defense to do anything.

Wyvern

1 vs 5+ was pretty funny with my sin <_<

Banned

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=30513

we had:
    1 mage
    3 warriors
    2 priest
    1 sin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12