Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Partying with cheaters

This is a discussion on Partying with cheaters within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; OK here is one for you all. Would you knowngly party with a cheater in xp / pk? Do you ...
Page: 1

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

OK here is one for you all.

Would you knowngly party with a cheater in xp / pk?

Do you see the people in the party with the cheater as bad as the cheater themselves?

Edit :

Example , a paerson in your party is using a hack like autoduff or speed hack

OK here is one for you all.

Would you knowngly party with a cheater in xp / pk?

Do you see the people in the party with the cheater as bad as the cheater themselves?[/b]
    Yes because I am one, and you love me

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Yes because I am one, and you love me[/b]

Well besides that , I am meaning for example someone using hacks while you are in a party with them

for xp... no problem... love auto priest... 1 goddam good priest.

not for pk though... I partied a few of em when I still play... not happy with em... but they counter the opposite cheater... so its all good

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

not really, how fun is a game using cheats?

Banned Senior Member

on xp fine they can use cheats

but when they are gonna pk i wont pk with them

Richie

usually no.
    But after starting out on the new server, kinda had to, just to get a few lvls.

PK is a definite no no.

spyrskara

May be in exp, but in PK NEVER

There were a few people who are fairly well known on our server (some here on forums). I used to fight with them all the time on these forums and sometimes in game. When I first moved to the server when it started, I respected that particular person and their clan, I appreciated their knowledge and their skill. However, they would rant and rave how e1 sucked, never went out of their way to help others, railed against every form of cheating. But then I couldn't understand why they would party with these cheaters, and later, found out many of their own clan had characters who were banned for 3rd party programs, found out they peddled, etc. I realized that their shitty attitudes and slamming e1 from cheaters, to shit talking saying every else were nubs, etc. was just a front. Acting like they were above e1 else, when really they were just part of the problem. Big deal u know how to combo.../Rant.

Yes, free exp why not?

Terrorblade

I would never party with cheaters. I remember when in KE we had Arrow shower hacker in troll party. I asked pl to kick but since he didnt do that, I disbanded.

I saw lvl 80 warrior from Wendetta pking with speedhacking priest. That's sooo low.

DeathInTheNight

Partying with cheaters in pk or xp is almost as bad as cheating yourself, in xping, ur not getting the xp totally legitely.
    So to all those ppl who in the past have condemed cheats and hacks, and have now said they would party with someone who is cheating for a lil more xp, I really hope K2 reads this shit and bans ur ass, damn hypocrites.
    CHEATING IS CHEATING, IF UR IN A PARTY WITH CHEATERS THEN UR PART OF THE CHEATING TOO.
    And why the fuck would anyone need to cheat for a lil xtra xp beats me, buy platnium.

Never did in almost 5 years, never will.

Fasza15

I would never party with cheaters. I remember when in KE we had Arrow shower hacker in troll party. I asked pl to kick but since he didnt do that, I disbanded.

I saw lvl 80 warrior from Wendetta pking with speedhacking priest. That's sooo low.[/b]
    Same here, I never have, and never will party with cheaters if I know they are in my party. Cheating is gay, doesn't matter what kind of cheat it is, it's gay anyway and everyone that knowingly party with cheaters are cheaters to in my eyes.
    And everyone bitches about people macroing and cheating, if you don't show them all the time that we don't accept cheating, they won't stop. But if you kick them all the time, don't talk to them etc. etc. I think there will be a decrease in amount of cheaters.

I see no difference between knowingly partying with cheaters and cheating yourself.
    Its a no no in xp, farming and pk.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast