Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Partying with cheaters

This is a discussion on Partying with cheaters within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Im not supporting cheaters in any kind of party. I saw lvl 80 warrior from Wendetta pking with speedhacking priest. ...
Page: 2

SocialParasite Senior Member Kronos's Avatar

Im not supporting cheaters in any kind of party.

I saw lvl 80 warrior from Wendetta pking with speedhacking priest. That's sooo low.[/b]
    Speaking of Wendetta

Banned Senior Member

I dont like cheaters, hate it in PK, and when just hunting i think its wrong to, cant they lvl without cheat?
    cheaters are noobs imo

I never used and never will

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

Depends how they are cheating, speed hacks in dcz are so common, kind of have to party with them. I don't really mind partying some one from a known duper clan, so long as hes not an idiot with shards +10, if he can use what his clan has duped then idc, favorite example of that would be aReyoude4dyet, that mofo was sick, he had damn good gear, and knew how to use it, he was un-fucking-stoppable xD!

Glader

what's happened with people? It used to be a definite no-no for everyone, no?

Partying with cheaters is immoral AND against the rules.

DeathInTheNight

what's happened with people? It used to be a definite no-no for everyone, no?

Partying with cheaters is immoral AND against the rules.[/b]

MMMMMMM coming from someone who refused to give clan bank items back when things never went ur way and left clan. :unsure:

Never did in almost 5 years, never will.[/b]
    +1

Glader

Death: Do YOU act morally towards immoral people? my guess is no. I refused to give the items back because items were given out to people looking at dupe-sites and getting their clan-members accounts stripped. Why them you ask? Because there was noone else who deserved the items more. Enough about that here though, if you wanna discuss this further you can PM me for my msn adress and I'll happily explain myself in more detail.

peintre

yes, "leetching" on a cheaters cheats, is like accepting money someone stole

DeathInTheNight

Death: Do YOU act morally towards immoral people? my guess is no. I refused to give the items back because items were given out to people looking at dupe-sites and getting their clan-members accounts stripped. Why them you ask? Because there was noone else who deserved the items more. Enough about that here though, if you wanna discuss this further you can PM me for my msn adress and I'll happily explain myself in more detail.[/b]
    I only know what I been told so if I jumped the gun a bit then I apologise.
    Cant use msn as im at my course and they blocked stuff like that, and I dont give anyone my MSN, to easy to get hacked and shit when ppl know it, but if possible pls pm me and explain on KO4Life, coz if I got this wrong, I really dun wanna start any crap for you.

[/b]
    wtf Richie your sig.. im from sosnowiec

lazlo_007

I&#39;ve never ever partied with people knowing BEFOREHAND(or even suspecting) that they are cheating, and I&#39;m surely never going to. I did however party with cheaters plenty of times actually.. Most of the time of course I left the party as soon as I realized what was going on.. and when I was a party leader I always did my own "investigation", ie. someone in party using auto loot, I waited of course till I can loot the box and then checked who&#39;s missing in the surrounding area, or went to repair/repot.. and then I kicked them.. of course if 2-3 people were not in range at that time I made sure I&#39;m kicking the right person by doing another "tests" etc. Oh and I did say MOST of the time I left right? Yea few times happened that I stayed in such a party,, and I must say I&#39;m not particulary proud of that.. I feel bad about it. There were few different reasons too.. one for example I was close to levelling (really cheap reason <_< ) I mean when I realized when was going on I should have left immediately no? But I stayed for 2 more % just to ding and then left... So ya, that wasn&#39;t really a good thing.. another time I stayed in such a party, cause&#39; of the people that were in it.. I knew they were cheating and all but they were very friendly and we had some nice conversation that I felt bad leaving the party let alone telling them not to cheat or w/e. Oh and there were also few times when I just partied and said to myself that I don&#39;t give a damn if they&#39;re cheating or not.. I&#39;m doing my job as always I&#39;m not leeching or anything.. I&#39;m clear.. and yea I feel a bit bad about that too =S But actually I&#39;ve never stayed in a party with cheaters knowingly or unknowingly and leeched off them.. I always did my job as I would do in any other party so in this matter I can say I&#39;m clear.. Though yea,, I can&#39;t say I&#39;m overally totally clear in this matter,, cause&#39; I did stay in those few parties KNOWING they were cheating,, for whatever reason it might have not be =p As for PK. I PK only with clannies or friends or solo. So I don&#39;t have a problem whether to party with a cheater or not (I wouldn&#39;t btw) simply cause&#39; I don&#39;t party with them anyway =P

Exp wise:
    I won&#39;t add a cheater to my party.
    If I join a party and see a cheater, I don&#39;t say anything about it. Not much you can do about it except possibly getting kicked or lured on by the actual cheater.

Pk wise:
    NO

Zparda

Never..... is against KO Morality ;o smthg wut Turks take away from KO Ü.Ü

kibal

on xp fine they can use cheats

but when they are gonna pk i wont pk with them[/b]
    what about when they r duping?

About party with them , never .Xp or pk cheaters r cheaters and i wont party with them.

Interface

i would love to have a option in game were you can choose to auto buff or auto heal for priest. man it would be nice. but not for pk.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast