Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Partying with cheaters

This is a discussion on Partying with cheaters within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; the whole party gets advantage of having a cheater in it so partying with cheaters is like cheating itself. both ...
Page: 4

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

the whole party gets advantage of having a cheater in it so partying with cheaters is like cheating itself. both in pvp or in exp.You are having advantage thanks to 3rd party tools... wether you are using them or not.[/b]
    true, if i had an account i aint care about i would , never with my main would i knowningly be in the party, thou ben suprised a few times i found out after and quit party ';-x

Cheats in game? seriosuly how can we have fun with this thing?
    I dont see nothing good in that.

rasta

Cheats in game? seriosuly how can we have fun with this thing?
    I dont see nothing good in that.[/b]
    +1

exp with koxpers sucks, pk with koxpers also suck, i mean its really annoying in pk if someone always get tp'ed when he has like 30% hp left...

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Lightbulb

+1

exp with koxpers sucks, pk with koxpers also suck, i mean its really annoying in pk if someone always get tp'ed when he has like 30% hp left...[/b]
    yeah i feel that shit i hate when peopler got auto heal or debuff ..on pk zones...speeed hacks are crapy too...

Tez™

nope never....anytime i heard or saw one i would go get in there party and take a ss for a gm and then msn the ss to the gm

PS. never got into the party on my warrior...always a noob account just in case k2 got even more dumb then they are already

I am very surprised with those that say "its ok in xp but not in pk". Its still cheating. And even if you only care about pk, lvls will give you an advantage in pk - we dont xp for the fun of it. So cheating in xp is actually not much different to cheating in pk.

Banned

Talking

I am very surprised with those that say "its ok in xp but not in pk". Its still cheating. And even if you only care about pk, lvls will give you an advantage in pk - we dont xp for the fun of it. So cheating in xp is actually not much different to cheating in pk.[/b]
    yea i agree ,

Actually if koxp was legit and not bannable i still wont use it or i still dont wanna see people using it.
    Because , every noob will go on archer with shit items and he will still do dmg on ya , he'll run in CZ with HXB+7/8 and hit you 5 arrows from long distance and when you will try to hit him , he will run and keep hit you untill you die or town , also with the boss issuse , they will lure every boss , they will run untill the map is over and they will kill every boss they seeing , personaly i'm not support cheating and ill never will , this thing is just for noobs , period.

Banned

Red face

Actually if koxp was legit and not bannable i still wont use it or i still dont wanna see people using it.
    Because , every noob will go on archer with shit items and he will still do dmg on ya , he'll run in CZ with HXB+7/8 and hit you 5 arrows from long distance and when you will try to hit him , he will run and keep hit you untill you die or town , also with the boss issuse , they will lure every boss , they will run untill the map is over and they will kill every boss they seeing , personaly i'm not support cheating and ill never will , this thing is just for noobs , period.[/b]
    they allow cheatong on other servers i am told on korean ko ;s

Banned

XP no , isn't there a rule that if caught partying with a koxper you'll get banned.
    PK no just bcuz, they really aren't helping.

- for quest parties as , lamia, hornet, DTS ect --> hack is fine .. coz im only staying 250 kills
    - normal xp on deru , apos, para, brah --> I can live with it .. but I dun like it.

- in pk .. then is its 110% unacceptable..

Banned

Exclamation

XP no , isn't there a rule that if caught partying with a koxper you'll get banned.
    PK no just bcuz, they really aren't helping.[/b]
    yeah they have that rule

It was fair when the GMs would ban the entire party, even if one person was using koxp. No one should benefit from cheaters. Period[/b]
    yeah, mostly when u get invited, teleported and start ur class job and blam!

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

I was kind of confused at first, KOXP = absolutely not :l would rather spend an extra hour on a quest than take a chance at getting banned. People who dupe, some times its kind of hard to tell, but I don't really care about duping, doesn't affect exp too much, pk it's different, don't like to add them unless I'm in their clan (ImSorry = huge dupe but nice clan )

There were a few people who are fairly well known on our server (some here on forums). I used to fight with them all the time on these forums and sometimes in game. When I first moved to the server when it started, I respected that particular person and their clan, I appreciated their knowledge and their skill. However, they would rant and rave how e1 sucked, never went out of their way to help others, railed against every form of cheating. But then I couldn't understand why they would party with these cheaters, and later, found out many of their own clan had characters who were banned for 3rd party programs, found out they peddled, etc. I realized that their shitty attitudes and slamming e1 from cheaters, to shit talking saying every else were nubs, etc. was just a front. Acting like they were above e1 else, when really they were just part of the problem. Big deal u know how to combo.../Rant.[/b]
    this comming from you im suprised fucking forum hasn't blown itself up jesus fucking christ your clan originally broke up because u added turks to an english only clan and ur clanning cheats still no different then who u talked about u dumb shit you need to take a look at your own inventory and the kids who ride ur cock whenever i open my mouth there no different then wat u just complained bout them adding to clan and btw 1 person banned 3rd party and peddling wasn't even out suck it everyone else was for payment frauds by mistake

NO. There is no middle ground, partying with hackers means legitimising them. It isn't hard to kill a hacker on his own with no help, but in a party it can be very frustrating for the other nation. I still remember a well known french ares clan who i respected at the time were partying with a KOXPer and teleporting him away from me. It ruins the game for everyone else. If a hacker asks for a party, ignore him and let him die. They will quit eventually if they can't find decent pvp parties.

We never needed to have this debate in the past, it just shows how far this community has sunk that you are willing to stretch your gaming morals so far.[/b]
    there is a middle ground as u see the retard above he's talking bout my friends who started to party me and shit in begining of olympia once i played with them i saw how cheating affected legit players and i turned legit myself because of that countless shit has been fixed and probly over 100,000 dollars in items were banned and that was just from one acct if there is no middle ground i'd still be cheating

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast