Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Partying with cheaters

This is a discussion on Partying with cheaters within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; EXP, yes. PK, no....
Page: 5

EXP, yes.
    PK, no.

this comming from you im suprised fucking forum hasn't blown itself up jesus fucking christ your clan originally broke up because u added turks to an english only clan and ur clanning cheats still no different then who u talked about u dumb shit you need to take a look at your own inventory and the kids who ride ur cock whenever i open my mouth there no different then wat u just complained bout them adding to clan and btw 1 person banned 3rd party and peddling wasn't even out suck it everyone else was for payment frauds by mistake
    there is a middle ground as u see the retard above he's talking bout my friends who started to party me and shit in begining of olympia once i played with them i saw how cheating affected legit players and i turned legit myself because of that countless shit has been fixed and probly over 100,000 dollars in items were banned and that was just from one acct if there is no middle ground i'd still be cheating[/b]

That's funny that you thought I was talking about you, I wasn't, I never respected you or your play. And we were never English only clan. Some of our first members were turk, it became an issue when several newer clan members were being completely disrespectful and tried to get the other guys to quit, which one did, came back and is still in clan...the other guys are all /quit ko and were all the better for it. Once again, you know nothing but like to gossip and start shit like the little school girl you are (I still get a chuckle out of the comment you made about having a better GPA then e1 else on this forum lawl), you were never ever discussed about, ever, not once has anyone ever mentioned you. And btw i tf you had priests not giving ur warrior undying doing pk or tougher bf mobs and when u asked for it telling you to stfu u stupid sandnigger ull take 1500 and like it, you would be offended too. We took a stand and kicked the racist shitheads who then went around spreading lies...some asking for reclan lol...It's amazing how many posts you've made and none were correct. You start so much shit, can't wait for u to really quit. Oh and some of those guys when they quit, I helped them sell their gear because I didn't hold a grudge even though, then you get on my cock for selling the items like it's some giant conspiracy, they were in ur clan u douche.

what's happened with people? It used to be a definite no-no for everyone, no?

Partying with cheaters is immoral AND against the rules.[/b]
    lol when felix is asking we see everyones true colors.... its a trick question and yeah no matter how people cheat its stil cheating and i say no to all of it.. its all bannable....

there is a middle ground as u see the retard above he's talking bout my friends who started to party me and shit in begining of olympia once i played with them i saw how cheating affected legit players and i turned legit myself because of that countless shit has been fixed and probly over 100,000 dollars in items were banned and that was just from one acct if there is no middle ground i'd still be cheating[/b]
    That does not refute my statement at all. If you never cheated those items would never have existed in the first place. All you are saying is that you were the solution to a problem that you created.

Arthurios

hell no fuck hackers/cheaters what ever etc. maby I partyed with them without noing but I wont party with them when they are using koxp/autoheal etc.

Banned

getting banned..no thanks lol...

Easily a "no"

mike why you exposing your girl on a forum >< some people you know might see this and it might end bad lol
    ps i know her

jjk lol but shes got braces and its visible

shinju

i dont prefer to party with them at all, but in dungeons or other stuff like that we dont have a choice (sometimes its good and sometimes its a waste oif time).

Xtr3m3

Most of the guys that say "no" to xp are probably people that have or has had a high lv character...Why? because they are scared to get ban or whatnot. When it comes to a new server or whatever...if they are offered with a party of koxper that is killing like machine and the xp is nuts they would not even think twice of getting into that party if they were invited. Only if you were put into this type of situation will you see why people party with koxpers. And I&#39;m not talking about people who are in "GG Clans" because only the minority of people are in those clans and you could not possible understand what I&#39;m talking about.

Nevertheless, this does not justified cheating but is a way to see it in a new perspective. And when people do make rules other people are bound to break them. Also, once you are high lv that when you will "not cheat" because of fear inspired by the rules set by modern society. But then if you do cheat while you are high lv...then you just want the easy way out...or it might be a new perspective that I have not experience myself

Once you are in a "GG" clan is that you truly stop cheating...

And I dont believe cheating in pk situation...that is just wrong...

no, and it saddens me to see the number of people in the last couple weeks who have thrown all of their morals out the window just for some easy NP&#39;s partying with speed hackers. It&#39;s not even a question of if they are using speed hack..when a bp outruns the sin in that party and gets a kill and these "well known legit" players stay in the party like there&#39;s nothing wrong, or when the speed hacker is about to die and the "legit" mage tp&#39;s him away and saves him, and when asked about it on msn simply says "I got no scrolls, that&#39;s why I stay in this party...what am I supposed to do?" GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE PARTY, that&#39;s what you&#39;re supposed to do. Don&#39;t have scrolls? Find another party, go to moradon and buy scrolls, pk unbuffed, don&#39;t pk....not that hard of a decision. And if you&#39;re going to party with ppl who use hacks while doing exp.....quit being a lazy fucking asshole and go download the cheat program yourself...there&#39;s no difference.

sexy Owa

no, and it saddens me to see the number of people in the last couple weeks who have thrown all of their morals out the window just for some easy NP&#39;s partying with speed hackers. It&#39;s not even a question of if they are using speed hack..when a bp outruns the sin in that party and gets a kill and these "well known legit" players stay in the party like there&#39;s nothing wrong, or when the speed hacker is about to die and the "legit" mage tp&#39;s him away and saves him, and when asked about it on msn simply says "I got no scrolls, that&#39;s why I stay in this party...what am I supposed to do?" GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE PARTY, that&#39;s what you&#39;re supposed to do. Don&#39;t have scrolls? Find another party, go to moradon and buy scrolls, pk unbuffed, don&#39;t pk....not that hard of a decision. And if you&#39;re going to party with ppl who use hacks while doing exp.....quit being a lazy fucking asshole and go download the cheat program yourself...there&#39;s no difference.[/b]
    agree&#39;d with everything above, laziness. lame trend to follow being trash and cheating

Most of the guys that say "no" to xp are probably people that have or has had a high lv character...Why? because they are scared to get ban or whatnot.[/b]
    I could not disagree more. It has nothing to do with that.
    I do not party cheaters not because I am afraid of ban but because I think it is wrong - it ruins the game. And I did not think any different when I was lvl 40. The rest is not a new perspective, its just excuses.

Hey cutie Senior Member

definate no no in pk
    but if exp is scarce and been tryng hard to find one. meh what the fuck might as wel

peintre

2 bee honost , before i started playing this game i never knew people were THIS easyly persuaded 2 cheat/scam brake ruels 2 win.
    i thought the main part off humans were honost desent people, but that i jsut were good at meeting the trash souls in life,
    ko showed mee i was wrong.. theres shitloads off dishonost people all over the earth ^^

Glader

Why the fuk do so many people accept cheating in XP? It&#39;s still the same damn thing! You&#39;re cheating in order to boost your char&#39;s level quicker --> advantage in CZ!

How DARE you complain about people who KOXP their archers to high levels in new servers then PK?
    And how the hell can you justify breaking the rules of the game "just a little", because "I&#39;m lazy"? It&#39;s the exact same justification the KOXP&#39;ers have! "I&#39;m lazy"!

Hypocracy...

Follow the fucking rules or gtfo. I can&#39;t believe how much the community accepts...You blame the turks? Blame yourselves.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast