Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Partying with cheaters

This is a discussion on Partying with cheaters within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I do not party cheaters not because I am afraid of ban but because I think it is wrong - ...
Page: 6

Terrorblade

I do not party cheaters not because I am afraid of ban but because I think it is wrong - it ruins the game. And I did not think any different when I was lvl 40. The rest is not a new perspective, its just excuses.[/b]

Why the fuk do so many people accept cheating in XP? It's still the same damn thing! You're cheating in order to boost your char's level quicker --> advantage in CZ!

How DARE you complain about people who KOXP their archers to high levels in new servers then PK?
    And how the hell can you justify breaking the rules of the game "just a little", because "I'm lazy"? It's the exact same justification the KOXP'ers have! "I'm lazy"!
    Hypocracy...
    Follow the fucking rules or gtfo. I can't believe how much the community accepts...You blame the turks? Blame yourselves.[/b]
    +1

ppl who say "yes" about cheating even in xp are so low.

Slide-EYE

Why the fuk do so many people accept cheating in XP? It's still the same damn thing! You're cheating in order to boost your char's level quicker --> advantage in CZ!

How DARE you complain about people who KOXP their archers to high levels in new servers then PK?
    And how the hell can you justify breaking the rules of the game "just a little", because "I'm lazy"? It's the exact same justification the KOXP'ers have! "I'm lazy"!
    Hypocracy...
    Follow the fucking rules or gtfo. I can't believe how much the community accepts...You blame the turks? Blame yourselves.[/b]
    Totaly agree!

I like rusty spoons Senior Member Holocaust's Avatar

cheaters wreck the pk, imo.

Xtr3m3

I could not disagree more. It has nothing to do with that.
    I do not party cheaters not because I am afraid of ban but because I think it is wrong - it ruins the game. And I did not think any different when I was lvl 40. The rest is not a new perspective, its just excuses.[/b]
    And again I repeat myself I said "most" not "all"

And you also said "it has nothing to do that"...How do you know? Do you occupy or represent the whole KO community. I put this because I seen A LOT of people that will agree with me. And I repeat myself again...you could not possibly understand what I'm talking about because you have not encounter it first hand(I'm assuming).And once again again I repeat this DOES NOT justify cheating in any way.

What I do find worst than koxping is scamming. Why? because you are personally inflicting damage to that specific individual. whereas when you koxp you inflict damage indirectly.

That's funny that you thought I was talking about you, I wasn't, I never respected you or your play. And we were never English only clan. Some of our first members were turk, it became an issue when several newer clan members were being completely disrespectful and tried to get the other guys to quit, which one did, came back and is still in clan...the other guys are all /quit ko and were all the better for it. Once again, you know nothing but like to gossip and start shit like the little school girl you are (I still get a chuckle out of the comment you made about having a better GPA then e1 else on this forum lawl), you were never ever discussed about, ever, not once has anyone ever mentioned you. And btw i tf you had priests not giving ur warrior undying doing pk or tougher bf mobs and when u asked for it telling you to stfu u stupid sandnigger ull take 1500 and like it, you would be offended too. We took a stand and kicked the racist shitheads who then went around spreading lies...some asking for reclan lol...It's amazing how many posts you've made and none were correct. You start so much shit, can't wait for u to really quit. Oh and some of those guys when they quit, I helped them sell their gear because I didn't hold a grudge even though, then you get on my cock for selling the items like it's some giant conspiracy, they were in ur clan u douche.[/b]
    if ur not talking about me then wat clan are u talking bout hording cheaters and talking shit bout cheaters because im pretty sure its the clan that i've been in since i took over playing my sin again chuckle all u want bout my gpa when it comes down to my app vs ur app i get the job not u altho i'll never need to fill out an app in my life and considering u repeat there racist shit head comments like its nothing you obviously dont know how to take a stand in the first place if ur still going to deny your bull shit items when i've talked to rezz and others u've made trades with then just gtfo its kinda obvious ur bull shit when u only make trades for +9/10 items or uniques actually its really obvious

That does not refute my statement at all. If you never cheated those items would never have existed in the first place. All you are saying is that you were the solution to a problem that you created.[/b]
    i think you may have misunderstood me or maybe i didn't word it properly but i once cheated many different servers in many different ways cheat or hack but a clan took me changed my ways basically said as long as ur not cheating nemore then your coo with us and since then i've reported a dozen dupe methods that never were public along with alot of different bugs and as i said i got probly about 100,000 $ worth of items banned because ppl trusted me not items that were my own

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Red face

mike why you exposing your girl on a forum >< some people you know might see this and it might end bad lol
    ps i know her
    jjk lol but shes got braces and its visible[/b]
    it is what it is &#39;;x

No....i will never party with a cheater or pk with one, and if i did get invited into a koxp party..then i would quit right away. It feels as though i am cheating also..so it gives me a bad feeling.

if ur not talking about me then wat clan are u talking bout hording cheaters and talking shit bout cheaters because im pretty sure its the clan that i&#39;ve been in since i took over playing my sin again chuckle all u want bout my gpa when it comes down to my app vs ur app i get the job not u altho i&#39;ll never need to fill out an app in my life and considering u repeat there racist shit head comments like its nothing you obviously dont know how to take a stand in the first place if ur still going to deny your bull shit items when i&#39;ve talked to rezz and others u&#39;ve made trades with then just gtfo its kinda obvious ur bull shit when u only make trades for +9/10 items or uniques actually its really obvious
    i think you may have misunderstood me or maybe i didn&#39;t word it properly but i once cheated many different servers in many different ways cheat or hack but a clan took me changed my ways basically said as long as ur not cheating nemore then your coo with us and since then i&#39;ve reported a dozen dupe methods that never were public along with alot of different bugs and as i said i got probly about 100,000 $ worth of items banned because ppl trusted me not items that were my own[/b]
    SORRY TO ALL WHO THIS DOESN&#39;T CONCERN BUT PRIVATE FLAMES ON AND ON AND JUST ABOUT EVERY TIME I POST SO I AM RESPONDING TO HIM HERE. HE NEVER PMED ME TO TALK OUTSIDE OF KO4LIFE, NEVER TRIED TO CLEAR THINGS UP, NEVER TRIED TO GO TO THE SOURCE FOR THE TRUTH AND JUST DECIDED TO FLAME, SPREAD RUMORS AND FLAT OUT LIES. NOW HE PMS ME ON MSN BUT I FEEL I OWE HIM NOTHING AND IN FACT HE OWES ME.

I&#39;ll repeat this, I wasnt talking about you, so why are you still blabbing and flaming my posts, obsess much? I&#39;ve made you look so stupid and yet you continue, never with an apology, never with an "oh wow I guess I don&#39;t know anything really, sorry to flame on and and and on like a stalker." Let&#39;s take a look at the things you&#39;ve posted on these forums, lied about and been a complete hypocrite about, every time you flame, I will post these so everyone can see what a little anti social nit you are:

1. You complain about baba, then when confronted you admit to baba. Hypocrite. Once you baba, don&#39;t tell people they can&#39;t, okes? It&#39;s up to them just like it was up to u. And please please please, do not play with baba&#39;s if you don&#39;t like it urself just because it helps u pwn.

2. You admit you had members who koxped. You defend one of ur clannies, who koxped and bugged (whos acct did he scam again and not give back to the rightful owner?). Then you say "other" members were banned because of payment problems LOL...yaaaaa ok...dude are you really that stupid? If someone had a high level char and it got banned for payment, they just call the CC Co and they call K2, happened 2xs in our clan and was resolved, you&#39;re "friends" were banned for other reasons. Don&#39;t try to justify it lol, you played with cheaters cut and dry, and you know, that&#39;s ok just don&#39;t lie and complain about others.

3. You actually have the nerve to say we were English only clan and defend racist shit who you then clanned when they left our clan and took their story as truth, are you stupid? In fact, your old clan was so anti turk it was sickening to watch your clannies always telling turks to fuck off and fuck allah. Rude much? THEN you actually start clanning TURKS LOL LOL LOL. OMG, then one of them becomes king and your clan starts backstabbing him talking shit. Let&#39;s look at this a little more shall we? Not only do you clan these turks because of level/items/np, turns out they were part of the biggest bugging/duping clan on the server, you want to know where 90% of the CS came from, ask their old clan asst. They bugged isloon and felenkor on all servers and helped Legend make his +3/2 ROFs...the same ones you got all pissy about when they went up for sale on these forums. And you slammed me for explaining where they came from after someone called it a dupe (which it was not) saying I defended him? Really? The funny thing is many of them went right into ur clan, fucking joke.

4. No one in our clan has +9/10 items but me. But ALL the other top clans do on our server ALL, but u dont attk them do you? Isn&#39;t it funny that none of us have them yet were number one human side? Why?, because we have fun and get along despite douche dicks like you. I explained where mine came from, one was a low class item that was for sale in morodon for weeks and weeks and no one wanted it and the other was available for 6 months waaay back when logos just came out, check with Via or Informality they have SS&#39;s of it way before I got it, and btw I never use it cause it&#39;s not that good any way. You ask where the items came from, fuck man it&#39;s none of ur business but then you say vague shit like we have tons and tons of lugias when we have 2??? You say we all have +3 uniques when only 2 people in clan have and everyone else has +0 or maybe +1? Which again is none of ur business!!! You say Spec has goldlike items when all he has is a GB+0 I got with one other clannie in a drop and gyfted? That guy is such a nice guy, he was one of the first lvl 80 mages and he did most of it with no prem! This week alone we got killer drops, but again it&#39;s none of ur business. You say I have 10 bows "coming out of his ass", I have 2??? YOU SAID ALL OF THIS AND YOU ARE WRONG WRONG WRONG. You&#39;re school girl gossiper and you need to shut the fuck up.

5. You say sharing accts isn&#39;t a violation of terms of service, like you know something, when in actual fact it is. THEN you share on one of the biggest hacking piece of shits accounts, a known scammer, hacker using scammed items AND YOU ACT LIKE UR SHIT DON&#39;T STINK??? You knew this guys past man, I&#39;m totally astounded you would have anything to do with him or cocksucking friends. Wow soo cool playing an acct u did nothing for on scammed items. You fucking hypocrite slut.

These are just a few of the lies you have told and the BS you have posted, for quit frankly, no reason at all. What in the world did we ever do to you that you sit up at night sulking and sucking on ur thumb thinking about us?

I have said this before and I&#39;ll say it again "Private," you are a rumor mongering child. No one, and I mean no one, in all the years I&#39;ve played this game has ever talked about you, we don&#39;t think about you, you will not be remembered. You are nothing, you never were and never will be. No one cares about ur gpa or ur future job, no one is impressed. You have chosen to be one of those pussies who cuts everyone else down to try to get them to ur size because it&#39;s obvious u aren&#39;t at all self confident. I look forward to the day when you truly quit ko for good like u promise, including this forum. Stop flaming me, stop stalking me, stop lying, be ur own man. Leave me and all my awesome friends alone. You are an ant sized spirit, ugly outside and inside and ur gpa isn&#39;t gunna fix that little vagina you have between ur legs. I won&#39;t flame you, don&#39;t flame me and spread lies, let&#39;s just agree to not have anything at all to do with eachother, what do you say?

TehFonz

SORRY TO ALL WHO THIS DOESN&#39;T CONCERN BUT PRIVATE FLAMES ON AND ON AND JUST ABOUT EVERY TIME I POST SO I AM RESPONDING TO HIM HERE. HE NEVER PMED ME TO TALK OUTSIDE OF KO4LIFE, NEVER TRIED TO CLEAR THINGS UP, NEVER TRIED TO GO TO THE SOURCE FOR THE TRUTH AND JUST DECIDED TO FLAME, SPREAD RUMORS AND FLAT OUT LIES. NOW HE PMS ME ON MSN BUT I FEEL I OWE HIM NOTHING AND IN FACT HE OWES ME.

I&#39;ll repeat this, I wasnt talking about you, so why are you still blabbing and flaming my posts, obsess much? I&#39;ve made you look so stupid and yet you continue, never with an apology, never with an "oh wow I guess I don&#39;t know anything really, sorry to flame on and and and on like a stalker." Let&#39;s take a look at the things you&#39;ve posted on these forums, lied about and been a complete hypocrite about, every time you flame, I will post these so everyone can see what a little anti social nit you are:

1. You complain about baba, then when confronted you admit to baba. Hypocrite. Once you baba, don&#39;t tell people they can&#39;t, okes? It&#39;s up to them just like it was up to u. And please please please, do not play with baba&#39;s if you don&#39;t like it urself just because it helps u pwn.

2. You admit you had members who koxped. You defend one of ur clannies, who koxped and bugged (whos acct did he scam again and not give back to the rightful owner?). Then you say "other" members were banned because of payment problems LOL...yaaaaa ok...dude are you really that stupid? If someone had a high level char and it got banned for payment, they just call the CC Co and they call K2, happened 2xs in our clan and was resolved, you&#39;re "friends" were banned for other reasons. Don&#39;t try to justify it lol, you played with cheaters cut and dry, and you know, that&#39;s ok just
    don&#39;t lie and complain about others.

3. You actually have the nerve to say we were English only clan and defend racist shit who you then clanned when they left our clan and took their story as truth, are you stupid? In fact, your old clan was so anti turk it was sickening to watch your clannies always telling turks to fuck off and fuck allah. Rude much? THEN you actually start clanning TURKS LOL LOL LOL. OMG, then one of them becomes king and your clan starts backstabbing him talking shit. Let&#39;s look at this a little more shall we? Not only do you clan these turks because of level/items/np, turns out they were part of the biggest bugging/duping clan on the server, you want to know where 90% of the CS came from, ask their old clan asst. They bugged isloon and felenkor on all servers and helped Legend make his +3/2 ROFs...the same ones you got all pissy about when they went up for sale on these forums. And you slammed me for explaining where they came from after someone called it a dupe (which it was not) saying I defended him? Really? The funny thing is many of them went right into ur clan, fucking joke.

4. No one in our clan has +9/10 items but me. But ALL the other top clans do on our server ALL, but u dont attk them do you? Isn&#39;t it funny that none of us have them yet were number one human side? Why?, because we have fun and get along despite douche dicks like you. I explained where mine came from, one was a low class item that was for sale in morodon for weeks and weeks and no one wanted it and the other was available for 6 months waaay back when logos just came out, check with Via or Informality they have SS&#39;s of it way before I got it, and btw I never use it cause it&#39;s not that good any way. You ask where the items came from, fuck man it&#39;s none of ur business but then you say vague shit like we have tons and tons of lugias when we have 2??? You say we all have +3 uniques when only 2 people in clan have and everyone else has +0 or maybe +1? Which again is none of ur business!!! You say Spec has goldlike items when all he has is a GB+0 I got with one other clannie in a drop and gyfted? That guy is such a nice guy, he was one of the first lvl 80 mages and he did most of it with no prem! This week alone we got killer drops, but again it&#39;s none of ur business. You say I have 10 bows "coming out of his ass", I have 2??? YOU SAID ALL OF THIS AND YOU ARE WRONG WRONG WRONG. You&#39;re school girl gossiper and you need to shut the fuck up.

5. You say sharing accts isn&#39;t a violation of terms of service, like you know something, when in actual fact it is. THEN you share on one of the biggest hacking piece of shits accounts, a known scammer, hacker using scammed items AND YOU ACT LIKE UR SHIT DON&#39;T STINK??? You knew this guys past man, I&#39;m totally astounded you would have anything to do with him or cocksucking friends. Wow soo cool playing an acct u did nothing for on scammed items. You fucking hypocrite slut.

These are just a few of the lies you have told and the BS you have posted, for quit frankly, no reason at all. What in the world did we ever do to you that you sit up at night sulking and sucking on ur thumb thinking about us?

I have said this before and I&#39;ll say it again "Private," you are a rumor mongering child. No one, and I mean no one, in all the years I&#39;ve played this game has ever talked about you, we don&#39;t think about you, you will not be remembered. You are nothing, you never were and never will be. No one cares about ur gpa or ur future job, no one is impressed. You have chosen to be one of those pussies who cuts everyone else down to try to get them to ur size because it&#39;s obvious u aren&#39;t at all self confident. I look forward to the day when you truly quit ko for good like u promise, including this forum. Stop flaming me, stop stalking me, stop lying, be ur own man. Leave me and all my awesome friends alone. You are an ant sized spirit, ugly outside and inside and ur gpa isn&#39;t gunna fix that little vagina you have between ur legs. I won&#39;t flame you, don&#39;t flame me and spread lies, let&#39;s just agree to not have anything at all to do with eachother, what do you say?[/b]
    If i honestly cared, i would post alot of things on longshlongdude. Lots of ksc&#39;s i have on him INCLUDING the unique accessory bug which i told him about and i have a pm from his main char asking how. Much more but i don&#39;t give a shit anymore _|_.

\_/, now i sleep because thats what humans do. Gn fatfucks

p.s. YOUR BOTH GUILTY now stfu

If i honestly cared, i would post alot of things on longshlongdude. Lots of ksc&#39;s i have on him INCLUDING the unique accessory bug which i told him about and i have a pm from his main char asking how. Much more but i don&#39;t give a shit anymore _|_.[/b]

Yes you did pm me in game and then told me all about the accessory dupe right before it was patched and items were wiped, I would have never known if not for u and I often wonder why you would bother telling me. But thanks, I found it incredibly interesting. Like you, I SS everything and know that I am probably SS&#39;d as well, I care not.

Now that you are working for your own money you know how hard it is to earn, wonder what the bank would think of hiring a hacker scammer. Don&#39;t try your scams in RL though where there are actual laws to protect people from crimes, I know you wouldn&#39;t thieve in RL because the consequences scare u and you don&#39;t have the balls to face people in RL but in virtual land u think ur an ethug, so famous lawl.

You were always looking for a reason to not give me my items back. I think it&#39;s fascinating how 5-6 of the what, 8 clan members that were in ur clan got hacked, I also found it amzing that u and ur lil buddy asked for all their information to and I quote "help them level." You really know how to treat ur fellow man. 100% class. Why weren&#39;t u ever banned on these forums...still waiting for Chem to answer that one...or was it because u were clannies?

But like I said, karma is a bitch and it comes back in totally unexpected ways. GL in RL...although I have a feeling I&#39;ll see ur char name changed again as the 2 of u go looking for more "friends" to victimize.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Well I am sick of speed hackers

Maximumpriest and 55aedia55 are pissing me off no end.

If you party with people like this your not even worthy to called scum and I wish the fleas of a 1000 cammels to invade your pubes and your arms not to be long enough to scratch

I wish the fleas of a 1000 cammels to invade your pubes and your arms not to be long enough to scratch[/b]
    Now, that&#39;s what i call colorful

TehFonz

Wink

Yes you did pm me in game and then told me all about the accessory dupe right before it was patched and items were wiped, I would have never known if not for u and I often wonder why you would bother telling me. But thanks, I found it incredibly interesting. Like you, I SS everything and know that I am probably SS&#39;d as well, I care not.

Now that you are working for your own money you know how hard it is to earn, wonder what the bank would think of hiring a hacker scammer. Don&#39;t try your scams in RL though where there are actual laws to protect people from crimes, I know you wouldn&#39;t thieve in RL because the consequences scare u and you don&#39;t have the balls to face people in RL but in virtual land u think ur an ethug, so famous lawl.

You were always looking for a reason to not give me my items back. I think it&#39;s fascinating how 5-6 of the what, 8 clan members that were in ur clan got hacked, I also found it amzing that u and ur lil buddy asked for all their information to and I quote "help them level." You really know how to treat ur fellow man. 100% class. Why weren&#39;t u ever banned on these forums...still waiting for Chem to answer that one...or was it because u were clannies?

But like I said, karma is a bitch and it comes back in totally unexpected ways. GL in RL...although I have a feeling I&#39;ll see ur char name changed again as the 2 of u go looking for more "friends" to victimize.[/b]
    Kind of funny that you know what im doing now in real life, must be real hard living off ko like you do Thanks for your encouraging words, wait... no i don&#39;t care here have a taste \_/ B)

Shouldn&#39;t you be np transferring in game or something? Right, im just the biggest haxzors DCOM_ALERT . Your an idiot and don&#39;t know shit, continue to boost your e-ego and talk shit like you know what your talking about. Ohhhh hey, remember in vent? ya that one? why where you there? sucking some dick, ya?But then again, your entitled to your opinion. (which is not much)

ZOMG I THINK YOU HAXED SOMEONE IN AN MMO, YOU WILL DIE IRL /ALL HATE YOU. How about fuck off longboardfayget and the rest of the dick riders :wub:

thanks

p.s. SELLING 5 LUGIAS+8 pm longboardfayget

p.s.s ill leave it at this, continue to post shit ON TOPIC, i hate speed hackers too, and no, as long as the people in the party are doing they&#39;re part i don&#39;t mind/care.

THE KO GODS WILL STRIKE YOU DOWN!!!!!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456