Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

password 6-10 characters ?!

This is a discussion on password 6-10 characters ?! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Few minutes ago i logged in knightonlineworld.com for change my pw and make it more secure but the website said ...
Page: 1

Banned

Few minutes ago i logged in knightonlineworld.com for change my pw and make it more secure but the website said me to change it from gamerfirst.com website... so i logged in and i saw that my password must be between 6-10 characters and include at least one number!!!!!!!!! fuk offfffff !!!!!!!! for the people that have sharer or friends that play your char BE CAREFULL !!

10 characters and need include a number => 9 letters => 2^9= 512 combination only!!!!!! damn it i can find the right password (the password with uppercase i mean) in no more then 2 hours !!!!
    My password (current one) is 11 characters and i remember that the limit was 12 !!! so why now this limitation ??? is there still a way to make a pw 11 or 12 characters long?? if yes how?

Anyway for all the people that have a sharer or exper or friend go clear your ticket list if them have personal info !!!!
    When u load the menu for send a ticket on the left side there is a menu called "My Recent Request"... it have the last 8 tickets sent, so if in 1 of these tickets sent you wrote info like credit cards number or secret quest a guy with a pw without uppercase can find the right one in few hours and check this list and scam u !!!! So clear this list by sending spam tickets (the only way) ..remember that the list save only the last 8 tickets sent...

Dunno if is right section but at least here many people can see it

Only a warn and if someone know how to make a pw with more characters please reply here

512 combinations only? lol are you crazy? there are wayy more than that. 10 character combo with 26 letters plus 10 digits = (10+26)^10, if im not wrong? either way, k2 is fucking everyone over, gg.
    edit: meh calculations are wrong because you need a number/letter combination, but im too lazy to think right now

Banned

512 combinations only? lol are you crazy? there are wayy more than that. 10 character combo with 26 letters plus 10 digits = (10+26)^10, if im not wrong? either way, k2 is fucking everyone over, gg.
    edit: meh calculations are wrong because you need a number/letter combination, but im too lazy to think right now[/b]
    my math is right dude.... im talking for the people that ALREDY KNOW THE PW.... like sharer or friends !!!
    They know the pw without uppercase (for log only in game and not in website) well find the right one with the right combination of big and small letter => a and A
    take 2 hours MAX

There is 1879443581184 combinations of passwords you can have.... -.- i call that extremely insecure lol

edit: will then don't share with someone u don't trust?

There is 1879443581184 combinations of passwords you can have.... -.- i call that extremely insecure lol

edit: will then don't share with someone u don't trust?[/b]
    lol josh i misunderstood his post at first and did the math too. there's actually more combinations than that btw h34r:

but ya hes right only 512 different combinations. well anyways why are you sharing with someone u feel unsafe with in the first place?

Banned

edit: will then don't share with someone u don't trust?[/b]
    u cannot trust also your brother !!! at leats is what i think...

As i said is dangerous only for the people that shared his account info with someone...u need know alredy the pw but without uppercase..

The % for find the right password from nothing is wayyyyyyyyyyyy lower... is not that the situation anyway if someone want know is 1 / ( 2,76 x 10 ^ 70 ) is easier win national lottery

u cannot trust also your brother !!! at leats is what i think...
    As i said is dangerous only for the people that shared his account info with someone...u need know alredy the pw but without uppercase..

The % for find the right password from nothing is wayyyyyyyyyyyy lower... is not that the situation anyway if someone want know is 1 / ( 2,76 x 10 ^ 70 ) is easier win national lottery [/b]
    for pw combination i did
    62^6 + 62^7 + 62^8 + 62^9 +62^10. i think there was about quintillion or sextillion amount of password combinations or smth. too lazy to do it over but ya guessing pw's=almost impossible

edit: also i kinda believe it's hard to trust ppl. but i still do trust SOME ppl because without trust you'll just feel way too insecure and paranoid and that's not rly a good feeling to have..

iratus

You are wrong, check for number of combinations with repetition, instead of thinking its a permutation.

If you take lowercase + numbers there is 52451256 possibilities.

If you take uppercase + numbers then i dont even want to count how much possibilities will that be but by far atleast 50 times more.

Banned

You are wrong, check for number of combinations with repetition, instead of thinking its a permutation.

If you take lowercase + numbers there is 52451256 possibilities.

If you take uppercase + numbers then i dont even want to count how much possibilities will that be but by far atleast 50 times more.[/b]
    pls read better my post and my reply... ull notice that u misunderstood

edit: i know hard with my crap english :P

Mooshoo

Muppets. It's 10*(x-y)(the chances of you fat fucks getting laid)-(while working this equation)+(while playing KO)

=....0

Banned Senior Member

Your not very good at math

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

what does 62^6 mean

Uzu

Looool guys nemo is right.

There's more than 10.000 combinations with ALL the 10 letters, but your sharer actually KNOWS the password which decreases the combinations BY FAR! but i think its still more than 512.

what does 62^6 mean[/b]
    it means 62²*³

Mooshoo

Your not very good at math[/b]
    And you're not very good at spelling. It's 'you're' not 'your'.

Banned Senior Member

And you're not very good at spelling. It's 'you're' not 'your'.[/b]
    And everyone who knows me knows that I dont give a shit about spelling or grammar most of the time

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast