Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

password 6-10 characters ?!

This is a discussion on password 6-10 characters ?! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok, lets make it simple. You have 62 different symbols to use. 26 uppercase, 26 lowercase letters and 10 numbers. ...
Page: 4

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

Ok, lets make it simple. You have 62 different symbols to use. 26 uppercase, 26 lowercase letters and 10 numbers. That means theres 1/62 chance to get one right symbol. Lets say you use 10 characters that means:

1/62*1/62*1/62*1/62*1/62*1/62*1/62*1/62*1/62*1/62=1/839299365868340224

So you have 1/839299365868340224 chance of guessing somebody's KOL password. Ingame password is another thing.
    Theres only a chance of 1/3656158440062976 because uppercase letters don't mater there. But still thats a lot.

PS: You don't have to use only 1 number or uppercase letter :wink:[/b]
    it would suck if made cracker for ko ';0

Ok, lets make it simple. You have 62 different symbols to use. 26 uppercase, 26 lowercase letters and 10 numbers. That means theres 1/62 chance to get one right symbol. Lets say you use 10 characters that means:

1/62*1/62*1/62*1/62*1/62*1/62*1/62*1/62*1/62*1/62=1/839299365868340224

So you have 1/839299365868340224 chance of guessing somebody's KOL password. Ingame password is another thing.
    Theres only a chance of 1/3656158440062976 because uppercase letters don't mater there. But still thats a lot.

PS: You don't have to use only 1 number or uppercase letter :wink:[/b]
    omg ppl dont understand. You dont have 62 symbols. You already know the 9 symbols cuz u know the password to login since he is talking about sharers.

Foxy_Br

Arrow

Omgf... you guys must know how to interpret a text ><.

Read this:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>Anyway for all the people that have a sharer or exper or friend go clear your ticket list if them have personal info !!!!
    When u load the menu for send a ticket on the left side there is a menu called "My Recent Request"... it have the last 8 tickets sent, so if in 1 of these tickets sent you wrote info like credit cards number or secret quest a guy with a Sharer</span> must atempt 512 times to know his password.

Thats it?

<_<

Yes.

Banned

Omgf... you guys must know how to interpret a text ><.

Read this:
    He means:

IF his Sharer must atempt 512 times to know his password.

Thats it?

<_<[/b]
    omg thx dude.....

Damn it here in ko4life people talk talk talk and reply reply reply without first understand....

People that keep say to find a trustable sharer are right but u cannot be 100% sure... a friend got scammed by his sharer after 2 years...

Foxy_Br

omg thx dude.....

Damn it here in ko4life people talk talk talk and reply reply reply without first understand....

People that keep say to find a trustable sharer are right but u cannot be 100% sure... a friend got scammed by his sharer after 2 years...[/b]
    Np

So u have 9 letters and each letter can be wrote in 2 different way lowercase or uppercase.[/b]
    can you tell me what did you find by doing this ??

People are so arrogant here.... And trying to show how smart they hard findind the chance to find the right password if 10 characters... Failed. Learn first ?
    You said my friend is stupid before you understand what he is saying.
    Try to think long and hard before speaking.

If you still cant understand, here is an example with L and I (same as lowercase or uppercase) .... to use false name for example :
    4 letters LLLL or IIII or ILIL or LLII or etc...
    2^4 = 16

Well, about main subject, we will keep 11 characters pass then.

glaciuxx

You guys look like NASA genius kids doing alll thos permutations

i think this is the funniest topic ever created in ko4life lolllllll
    thief you crack me up you little revolted man! keep it up

People are so arrogant here.... And trying to show how smart they hard findind the chance to find the right password if 10 characters... Failed. Learn first ?
    You said my friend is stupid before you understand what he is saying.
    Try to think long and hard before speaking.
    If you still cant understand, here is an example with L and I (same as lowercase or uppercase) .... to use false name for example :
    4 letters LLLL or IIII or ILIL or LLII or etc...
    2^4 = 16

Well, about main subject, we will keep 11 characters pass then.[/b]
    hes doing it to 1 letter helloo, thats why hes combination fails.

and where did you get those numbers from[/b]

thats how u calculate positions

Hustlin' Senior Member kgllegend's Avatar

I&#39;m lost :O

mindcrack

why do peaople even respond when they cant understand the reason topic was created ? seriously kinda lame to watch how you guys dont get what topic author wanted to say...

Stronger

why do peaople even respond when they cant understand the reason topic was created ? seriously kinda lame to watch how you guys dont get what topic author wanted to say...[/b]
    and replying to a post with somthing as unhelpful as your post is equally retarded.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast