Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

PATCH 1.464 + Forums

This is a discussion on PATCH 1.464 + Forums within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok. I have been a KOL gamer for 3 years now. I have used these forums for 2.5 years of ...
Page: 1

Default PATCH 1.464 + Forums

Ok.

I have been a KOL gamer for 3 years now. I have used these forums for 2.5 years of 3. I know you guys came here to KO4LIFE cuz KORankings (ranking) http://s11.invisionfree.com/knightonlineranking/ left the forum he created. There are new mods there. There is a benefit to both forums. They are both populaur and different because the amount of Ares/Diez vs Xigenon players on the forum. You guys should try both. No pun intended to who created/manages this site.

http://s11.invisionfree.com/knightonlineranking/
    http://www.ko4life.com

Now are you ready?

KOXP in CZ is gone for now. Welcome patch 1.464. I probably got beat to this post due to typing this paragraph and work, but whatever. Some of you bastards need to come back, or tell your e-friends to come back. You know this game is fun with out the bullshit "real" cheating. (KOXP.)

For those who left (farewell!) Those who are in limbo this post is for you. Its over! We won! Thank you AK4U for being generous and kind for stopping it. Thanks K2 for finally patching. Good luck

Lets go and have some fun again. Some going bandwagon (quitter topics), and play!

sweetpimpmaster

Woot

ChaosThreat

Hell Yeah about time!!!

SpinofTail

woot no kosp for one day

Maybe I can stand a chance in Ardream now. ^_^

PFK

well ide rather have 1 good day off pk, today me and clan was xping in cz d2 and there was a kps[ rogue dead infront of town..

he was killing every1 in town no1 could spawn

thx to tez for tellin sullimo and gettin him banned.

that guy owned every1..

i cannot wait for server to get backl and all the kosprs in cz that cant do shit and i own al lthe fukin ass!!!! GOGOGOGO SERVERS GET BACK UP!

sweetpimpmaster

Originally posted by PFK
    well ide rather have 1 good day off pk, today me and clan was xping in cz d2 and there was a kps[ rogue dead infront of town..

he was killing every1 in town no1 could spawn

thx to tez for tellin sullimo and gettin him banned.

that guy owned every1..

i cannot wait for server to get backl and all the kosprs in cz that cant do shit and i own al lthe fukin ass!!!! GOGOGOGO SERVERS GET BACK UP!

+999billion

Lawless

Shit, you think those noobs will spend one second in CZ without their hacks. So no revenge for anyone.

sweetpimpmaster

They will go in long enough to try and find out why they wont work and that gives us enough time to skill face them

maybe new patch will ban kosps or maybe it will give them an UPGRADE on kosp who knows servers r down r they up yet.. -_- <_< ^_^

PFK

hector turtle or something like that aws x kospr...i have never loughed so much when i saw him with daggers few days ago not arow showering and tryin to kill lygitly..to bad didnt see him get 1 kill

like u said pimp they will be in long enough to figuer out why its not working

THAN BANG...helis ftw :lol:

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

i don't wanna be negative, but i'll believe it when i see it.

Mercyful

yeh i cant wait to own in dcz in pathos i was able to 1v1 every non koxper in that server i didnt even have glowing daggers >.< or uniques

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

^_^

im with dro same here ill believe when i see it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast