Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Knight OnLine

This is a discussion on Knight OnLine within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well, im pissed and i have to write something that i dont wanna write... :angry: Knight Online - very popular ...
Page: 1

MoonGuy

Smile

Well, im pissed and i have to write something that i dont wanna write... :angry:

Knight Online - very popular game, about 4 mln peoples play this game. Nice pk, skill system, characters is also nice, but this is the end of the good things.

Lets talk about the bad things...

KOXP - 70% of all players are using 3rd party tools. And guess what? K2 is doing nothing with that. Every day same koxp s*** on all servers... I dont think that are players that havent seen koxp or other shit...

XTrap - f***** s***. It doesnt stop cheaters to go in game. Thing that is funny: it doesnt do nothin with cheaters but it have every day some bug and PLAYERS need to fix it. And guess what? K2 is doing nothin with that... I dont think that are players that dont have any problems with that...

Servers - well, every day DC, LAG and other s***. In about 20 peoples that play KO 15 cant log in yesterday, today... On JAPKO or KRKO servers havent go that problems. Why? Tell us K2. And guess what? K2 is doing nothing with that...

Bugs - KO has many bugs. And say some true: If K2 RELEASES a patch that fixes some bug, it make another bug...

KO free to play - but pay to log in... K2 is doing everything to get more cash from players but, if the thing is going like now, they wont get any $ cuz no1 will play...

I have hope that K2 will think about it and do something, cuz if they wont, the game will end...

MoonGuy
    [sorry 4 my english]

And if some1 can post it ^^ on the oficial forum i will be realy happy cuz i tryied like 20 times and it say " the url cannot be find on the server" when i click post new topic...

nocomment

KO is great game but not with K2

koxp: keep whining
    xtrap: keep whining
    servers keep whining
    bugs: keep whining
    f2p: keep whining

Its your own choice to play KO, You arent forced to play it
    Dont like it, dont play it

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

tomorrow someone will say same shit, different guy.

Nothing new.

Yes KO should be perfect, they should stop koxp every single day someone fixes it (they never even try), I mean a patch once a week??? Common thats not enough! They should have programmers working 24-7 fixing it! And, they should gyft e1 items no matter if they deserve them are lying about missing them or not and KO should be 100% free for e1, they should work for free and have 1000man staff at beckon call, supply the servers and the entire game free to e1 forever and have programmers do all the programming free because programming is so easy and they don't deserve to paid for their skills...cause really $9-15 dollars a month at less then $.15-$.50 a day for a game you play hundreds of hours is way too much to ask for. We all know just how hard it is to make a whole $9 a month, it's impossible...KO just plain old sucks and no one should play it ever - those greedy selfish money making assholes...how dare they put this game out in the world to be played! They should be more like Microsoft...

Validating

KO free to play - but pay to log in... K2 is doing everything to get more cash from players but, if the thing is going like now, they wont get any $ cuz no1 will play...[/b]
    turks will

bastard007

One flame topic more

GoGoGo Flame :P

if u dont like it-->Dont play it=Thats so easy :P

redbluegreen44

Whats a good company with out money.......

twofisted

turks will[/b]

ur nation wont ?

Validating

ur nation wont ?[/b]
    no

jeff1991

One flame topic more

GoGoGo Flame :P

if u dont like it-->Dont play it=Thats so easy :P[/b]
    +1 !

twofisted

no[/b]
    hmm ok greatest nation then.

shane88

every company wil have some probs just ride em out and they have 2 get better lets face it they cant get worse

wawh

its not worth talking for..
    it was destroyed from the moment a massive amount of turks joined

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast