Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Patch 1534

This is a discussion on Patch 1534 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Last time when they moved from Hackshield to Xtrap they had no protection for one patch too, guess they are ...
Page: 5

Banned

Last time when they moved from Hackshield to Xtrap they had no protection for one patch too, guess they are moving to another protection or like buddah said maybe they need to remove it for the new expansion.
    But there is for sure no protection at all.

Stop spitting out your trash, atm there IS NO PROTECTION at all.[/b]
    Do not speak unless you know what you are saying. It is an internal security system. If you do not know what that means Wikipedia it. I will explain how it works w/e ever system there is it checks what programs you are using then it check all the programs against a database of known cheats. But.... it is possible that this new system has not been 100% complete yet so we will see how it goes. (Like when it went from HackShield to Xtrap)

P.S KaLbasa do not believe everything that the people say on the forum you go to. They are smart, but their is still somethings that they do not know unless they work for K2 or are pretty good comp programmers.

Banned

I checked it myself with olly, no hidden procedure or anything.
    Go download actool or watever, everything works, the only thing that got edited were a few pointers.

About the "good comp programmers" ROFL
    You do realize iam studying business informatics?

If you dont believe me go unpack knightonline.exe (Kol.exe is useless.) and follow the process yourself

DarkSid

Finnaly Xcrap is gone!

Now can play KO in Linux at last.

Yea then i guess it is like when they went from HackShield to Xtrap. I assumed that with the knew ko.exe in the patch that it had an internal security thing in it. I also just logged in ko with the program from merch hack...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345