Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

New War Map

This is a discussion on New War Map within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Anyone manage to kill warder with 1 PT in less than 15 min HP regenrate so fast 2 X warrior ...
Page: 1

Anyone manage to kill warder with 1 PT in less than 15 min

HP regenrate so fast 2 X warrior + 1 mage + 1 ROGUE all 80 and nice ap

Def in the casttle can ( wood stuff) kill you in almost 1 shot (10K damage) h34r:

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

lol the new war map is hard as hell
    but we usaully win now cuz orc can play defence pretty well and humans like to rush up into the logs haha
    but on topic,

its really hard to kill that shit with a party of 8 i think its ment to be so everyone has to work together to win.
    and the 1 bless for killing monument is just fuking retarded.

LordLothar

Anyone manage to kill warder with 1 PT in less than 15 min
    HP regenrate so fast 2 X warrior + 1 mage + 1 ROGUE all 80 and nice ap

Def in the casttle can ( wood stuff) kill you in almost 1 shot (10K damage) h34r:[/b]
    Ya defence is the way to go. Thats wad my party did and we killed alot.

I like this map better than the war map with the jail. Cuz u had to wait 5 min till it opened

But I hate that they removed the war map where u had to capture those monuments. You didnt had to run 2 min to get to the opposites base.

Banned

not sure about the 80's but it took 3 parties about 10 min on C-west ^_^ fuhkin thing takes forever....

Shane1911

This map is going to get very boring, very quickly. At least bring back to boat map for first LW - playing the same map for both LW days is just not that exciting...

And I agree with the comment about 1 monument blessing. Gay.

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

the best part is when every1 is on the keeper and then u drop the logs and bb all 200 people

Senior Member TheWorldWelivingIn's Avatar

the best part is when every1 is on the keeper and then u drop the logs and bb all 200 people [/b]
    do you get NP for dropping logs ?

kronik

yes

New war map blows. With even the weakest defense its easy to keep the warder and keeper now. the logs are friggin lame i might understand it if it did like 2 k damage but 1 hitting every not warrior in its path? that sux. the maps to big the getting slow in swamp is not fun at al.

I do fagely remember being able to vote on the war map in the beta. is there any system like that?

silverbuffer18

in oly in war there was 4 top human clans taking the keeper AND 2 logs came rolling, killed everyone maybe 1-2 people left if ti did under 7k damage, lucky people who roled the log got atleast 75 kills total

rokertje

my record with logs is 11 kills in 1 pull

and i actually like the new lunar war map

but the hp and defence of the warders and keepers in dlw is insane theres no way dlwers can get them killed especially sine you can now heal them again

from WCS :P

Former KOK A.d.m.i.n Validating

New war map blows. With even the weakest defense its easy to keep the warder and keeper now. the logs are friggin lame i might understand it if it did like 2 k damage but 1 hitting every not warrior in its path? that sux. the maps to big the getting slow in swamp is not fun at al.

I do fagely remember being able to vote on the war map in the beta. is there any system like that?[/b]
    There is supposed to be, but doesn't work for me. (Maybe because I'm not a top 100 leader, but I'm yet to hear a well-formed reply from one.)
    Here's the bug report topic: http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=182943

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

lol was bored so went to war with my naked mage from girakon

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast