Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Need gold-Plat to unseal character now and to seal

This is a discussion on Need gold-Plat to unseal character now and to seal within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yep, they changed it. Gay k2...
Page: 1

Yep, they changed it. Gay k2

Hostage

I've noticed this too. Just recently I re-installed KO to check it out and find I have sealed items on some random accounts. I have no reason to buy prem just to play, and unlocking my items to trade them would be a big help. I can see how this can be a good thing, but in the end it just hurts the people who have sealed items who no longer choose to p2p.

I think (I am not sure) you can buy 1 day gold premium in the powerup store.

kob

NO u DONT NEED premium to seal unseal character. I unsealed and sealed a char without prem yesterday,

Em, to buy premium is useless imo.
    Premium = Whole Account
    If you seal a Character and give it to someone other, the char dont has premium...
    Its Account based. Well thats k2.

u mean i can buy gold prem to seal/unseal my items?

u mean i can buy gold prem to seal/unseal my items?[/b]
    We are talking about Character.

And yes need Plat/Gold for unsealing Items.

zabjaka

I've noticed this too. Just recently I re-installed KO to check it out and find I have sealed items on some random accounts. I have no reason to buy prem just to play, and unlocking my items to trade them would be a big help. I can see how this can be a good thing, but in the end it just hurts the people who have sealed items who no longer choose to p2p.[/b]
    he meant char, not the items.

Banned

check this out , i cant unseal this ring , no info right clicking on it :S and sometimes it turns red like a broken item :S anyone can help me? there is a lvl 79 mage on it !!

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

u mean i can buy gold prem to seal/unseal my items?[/b]
    its always been that way :mellow:

I&#39;ve noticed this too. Just recently I re-installed KO to check it out and find I have sealed items on some random accounts. I have no reason to buy prem just to play, and unlocking my items to trade them would be a big help. I can see how this can be a good thing, but in the end it just hurts the people who have sealed items who no longer choose to p2p.[/b]
    go buy the ten day bronze premium package. then go send in a CS and tell them u want it changed to gold prem. they &#39;ll give u like 1 day or 2 days of gold and u can unseal ur stuff.

its always been that way :mellow:
    go buy the ten day bronze premium package. then go send in a CS and tell them u want it changed to gold prem. they &#39;ll give u like 1 day or 2 days of gold and u can unseal ur stuff.[/b]
    They don&#39;t do that anymore. edit: Nevermind

check this out , i cant unseal this ring , no info right clicking on it :S and sometimes it turns red like a broken item :S anyone can help me? there is a lvl 79 mage on it !!

[/b]
    Oh crapz man, yea i remember that happend to me once when i had a sealed rogue, i just couldnt see the char info, all i did was quickly relog and it came back to normal, but im guess thats not the case here huh?

King0fKingZ

NOOOOO

Banned

Oh crapz man, yea i remember that happend to me once when i had a sealed rogue, i just couldnt see the char info, all i did was quickly relog and it came back to normal, but im guess thats not the case here huh?[/b]
    nop :/ cant unseal see info or anything zz

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

nop :/ cant unseal see info or anything zz[/b]
    i made a topic about it like 2 weeks ago .............. the ring fiixed itself in the next day

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast