Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Patch 1721 - party quest fixed.

This is a discussion on Patch 1721 - party quest fixed. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; anybody notice any arrow shower hackers or dc hacks in rlb/cz/dlw?[/b] wait few days like always, wont take more than ...
Page: 7

Banned

anybody notice any arrow shower hackers or dc hacks in rlb/cz/dlw?[/b]
    wait few days like always, wont take more than 2 / 3 days usually to patch koxp for new ko patch.
    or they did smth new to stop cheaters, and they will not b able just to patch it ( naive mode on )

I want them to finally implement the fucking manner points!! I lvl'd long and hard and farmed chickens for my manner points and I want them to mean something! Cheaper repairing prices..or even cheaper pots![/b]
    U can turn them in for medals, Which will make a new Manner Medal Bug/Dupe and it will be disabled

Ignore Me Senior Member

Chickens gave you more XP.

Why should anyone be rewarded twice.

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

KO have so many bugs that i forgot all h34r:[/b]
    Sad but its actually true

The king. Senior Member

sounds good

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT finally they got something fixed

the little surprise is a scroll that u can buy from pus and it gives you 1 lvl and can be used only 1 time per month :lol:[/b]
    Rare candy :unsure:

Getting better at what? Not banning cheaters? Keeping important events disabled? Keeping Bosses bugged? K2 is a joke.[/b]
    quit :lol:

Getting better at what? Not banning cheaters? Keeping important events disabled? Keeping Bosses bugged? K2 is a joke.[/b]
    last night they banned many cheaters, yea still not enough but better then nothing !

Shane1911

And making it quite obvious they are putting REAL effort into it this time.[/b]
    Let's not get TOO excited about all this. While I agree it is a start, we have all been accustomed to seeing NOTHING being done for months - so it is very easy to misinterpret this as a huge step forward.

In fact, they are simply fixing things that should never have broke in the first place. Let's not start patting them on the back and giving out cookies - because this shit should never have needed to be fixed if they were doing their jobs in the first place.

A simple fix of a quest bug and a few random bannings are not my definition of effort or commitment to making this game better. Time will tell if they are indeed putting "REAL" effort into this.

Let's not get TOO excited about all this. While I agree it is a start, we have all be accustomed to seeing NOTHING being done for months - so it is very easy to misinterpret this as a huge step forward.

In fact, they are simply fixing things that should never have broke in the first place. Let's not start patting them on the back and giving out cookies - because this shit should never have needed to be fixed if they were doing their jobs in the first place.

A simple fix of a quest bug and a few random bannings are not my definition of effort or commitment to making this game better. Time will tell if they are indeed putting "REAL" effort into this.[/b]
    I hear you, they fuck the game up hard core and fix a few things after several months and the users go WOOHOOO LONG LIVE K2!!111...

Propaganda much?

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

maybe the lil surprise is that they forgive again cheaters h34r:

xstep

koxp in work again

zabjaka

koxp in work again [/b]
    lmao already?! xD

wait few days like always, wont take more than 2 / 3 days usually to patch koxp for new ko patch.
    or they did smth new to stop cheaters, and they will not b able just to patch it ( naive mode on )[/b]
    they only need a couple houres to release new hack version :'(, arrow hack is back damn i plan to pking this week end pfff.

gyrn

K2 will never fix anything. There will be GM presence for at most 2 months and then it will go back to normal operation.
    Things that have been going on for 5 years or longer in USKO
    Macroing - This has been around since the beginning of USKO
    Duping - They may have fixed this. I haven't logged in for like six months
    Gold Farmers - This was actually not as bad as it is now
    Standing in the walls - This has been around for at least 5 years.
    GMs - We have been screaming for these for years. Diez had some really good ones at one time. Jessica_Wabbit, Sullimo. Haven't really seen a GM that interacted with the community like these two since the release.
    Customer Support - While it hasn't really gotten better.. at least you get a response. We didn't when KO was first released.

So what exactly have they done in 5 years? The state of this game is actually worse than it was 5 years ago. You people just keep hanging around and hoping for K2 to actually fix things. What do they do? Release more PUS shit. They always make it seam like they are going to do something at the release of every expansion and then they just stop doing anything until the next expansion. Stringing you along with little droplets of hope that things will get better. Well guess what things are not going to get better. They will hire new GM's to get the PUS sales a where they want them and then they will let them go. Ask any player that played since the beginning of KO why they are not playing anymore.

K2 Network Money First!!!

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast