Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Patch 1721 - party quest fixed.

This is a discussion on Patch 1721 - party quest fixed. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; K2 will never fix anything. There will be GM presence for at most 2 months and then it will go ...
Page: 8

legendmage

K2 will never fix anything. There will be GM presence for at most 2 months and then it will go back to normal operation.
    Things that have been going on for 5 years or longer in USKO
    Macroing - This has been around since the beginning of USKO
    Duping - They may have fixed this. I haven't logged in for like six months
    Gold Farmers - This was actually not as bad as it is now
    Standing in the walls - This has been around for at least 5 years.
    GMs - We have been screaming for these for years. Diez had some really good ones at one time. Jessica_Wabbit, Sullimo. Haven't really seen a GM that interacted with the community like these two since the release.
    Customer Support - While it hasn't really gotten better.. at least you get a response. We didn't when KO was first released.

So what exactly have they done in 5 years? The state of this game is actually worse than it was 5 years ago. You people just keep hanging around and hoping for K2 to actually fix things. What do they do? Release more PUS shit. They always make it seam like they are going to do something at the release of every expansion and then they just stop doing anything until the next expansion. Stringing you along with little droplets of hope that things will get better. Well guess what things are not going to get better. They will hire new GM's to get the PUS sales a where they want them and then they will let them go. Ask any player that played since the beginning of KO why they are not playing anymore.

K2 Network Money First!!![/b]
    Ok wtf is with all this negativitiy on this forum lately.. its called KO4LIFE for a reason.. why the hell would you be on this site just to flame topics like this one.. Yeah so what if KO has its little problems every game is like that.. what do you except for a f2p game there not blizzard they dont have millions of dollars and 1000s of support staff and 'experienced' technican to be working on this game 24/7. And stop whining about the koxpers and arrow shower hacks in dcz they are noobs any lvl 59 decently equiped char (maybe not a mage) could easily 1-4 hit these son of a bitches. Gm's are progressivly geting better so why are you complaining, you dont have psychic powers how can you predict what will happen in the next following months? And every single mmorpg out there has gold farmers get used t oit.. it doesnt really effect the economy at all.

And what are you smoking knight online has gotten a lot better since 5 year sago.... Are you forgeting all the new content they added? New weps, new mobs, new bosses, new armors, new zones, lvl cap increase, new skills. FFS you must be an idiot to think that ko has NOT improved. And dont give me this cause i know your gonna say this "OMG BUT WHAT ABOUT BIFFROST!!!!1111" Ko replaced this with bdw and lvl 70+ dungeon so why are you complaining. Both these events are just as enjoyable as farming mobs in the biffrost..

Think...

HARDER.

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

K2 will never fix anything. There will be GM presence for at most 2 months and then it will go back to normal operation.
    GMs - We have been screaming for these for years. Diez had some really good ones at one time. Jessica_Wabbit, Sullimo. Haven't really seen a GM that interacted with the community like these two since the release.
    Customer Support - While it hasn't really gotten better.. at least you get a response. We didn't when KO was first released.

So what exactly have they done in 5 years? The state of this game is actually worse than it was 5 years ago. You people just keep hanging around and hoping for K2 to actually fix things. What do they do? Release more PUS shit. They always make it seam like they are going to do something at the release of every expansion and then they just stop doing anything until the next expansion. Stringing you along with little droplets of hope that things will get better. Well guess what things are not going to get better. They will hire new GM's to get the PUS sales a where they want them and then they will let them go. Ask any player that played since the beginning of KO why they are not playing anymore.

sullim0 was a corrupt fucktard !

and the rest was true +1

gyrn

Ok wtf is with all this negativitiy on this forum lately.. its called KO4LIFE for a reason.. why the hell would you be on this site just to flame topics like this one.. Yeah so what if KO has its little problems every game is like that.. what do you except for a f2p game there not blizzard they dont have millions of dollars and 1000s of support staff and 'experienced' technican to be working on this game 24/7.

Little problems!!!!! I think not. Every game is not like this one. Maybe you should look around. When you can't xp/pk because of all the cheaters, which HAS gotten worse since the beginning of the game then there is a huge problem. Free to play you say.... you because PUS items aren't really a big advantage in PK. I spent way more on this game than I ever did for WoW or any other MMO.

And stop whining about the koxpers and arrow shower hacks in dcz they are noobs any lvl 59 decently equiped char (maybe not a mage) could easily 1-4 hit these son of a bitches.

Who cares if you can kill them or not the fact that they have been there for like 3 years is a testament to K2's ultimate failure. And what happens when theses son of a bitches get level 80 and start killing everyone. What then?

Gm's are progressivly geting better so why are you complaining

Really.. cause when I started you got banned by GM's for KSing and KOXP and you say it is getting better? The fact that KSing isn't even seen as a problem shows how far thing sunk. It should never have reached this state.

You dont have psychic powers how can you predict what will happen in the next following months?

It is called a pattern. It is what K2 has been doing to us for 5 years.

And every single mmorpg out there has gold farmers get used t oit.. it doesnt really effect the economy at all.

Sure but other MMORPG's are actually trying to combat them... K2 well they just offer PUS deals. It isn't about the economy... it is about the fact that when I go to a spot to farm there is a party there with names like lkadjl;jd;lj;adf all standing there macroing to collect gold leaving no room for legit players to farm what they want.

And what are you smoking knight online has gotten a lot better since 5 year sago.... Are you forgeting all the new content they added? New weps, new mobs, new bosses, new armors, new zones, lvl cap increase, new skills. FFS you must be an idiot to think that ko has NOT improved.

Actually it has not improved. We didn't ask for all that bullshit. I would gladly play on an original KO server (the one with the orc town of Breth) with no cheaters than to play in this expanded BS with the cheaters. We asked them to fix the problems and get rid of the cheaters. What good is fucking content if you can't enjoy it because of all the goddamn cheaters? And with each new patch they introduced new bugs that they do not fix for months on end. Some of them still cannot be fixed. We still can't delete a character on our account which was a "feature" that they were supposed to fix in the beginning. This game is full of bugs which have been endlessly named that have yet to be fixed. K2 could have had an endless stream of money just like Blizzard if they would just provide some decent customer support. They have been told this time and time again yet they ignore the entire player base.

And dont give me this cause i know your gonna say this "OMG BUT WHAT ABOUT BIFFROST!!!!1111" Ko replaced this with bdw and lvl 70+ dungeon so why are you complaining. Both these events are just as enjoyable as farming mobs in the biffrost..

I could give two shits about Bifrost.

Think...

HARDER.

How many expansions have you been through? When did you start playing? Cause maybe I can excuse your ignorance if you started playing in the middle of all this shit instead of before it got out of hand. If you think I am going to jump up and down and sing praises to K2/Mgame for fixing some stupid ass shit that they broke to start with you are out of your mind.

Banned

what did they do? they kept a game with full of retards alive for 5 years

simple182

KO is fun, Ive seen more bugs in other games. You said it your self that you havnt logged in for six months so how the hell you know whats going on? Also if you were smart enough you would know K2 doesnt and have no access to fixing major bugs. Thats the job of MGAMES. and what does K2 need to do to get these files from mgames to get the bugs fixed? Spend some $$$ and the files are not cheap.

seriously dude how the fuck can K2 run if they dont make enough money. Its just like in real life, you need to make as much money as possible to keep going.
    No $$$= No KO = No Fun

How many expansions have you been through? When did you start playing? Cause maybe I can excuse your ignorance if you started playing in the middle of all this shit instead of before it got out of hand. If you think I am going to jump up and down and sing praises to K2/Mgame for fixing some stupid ass shit that they broke to start with you are out of your mind.[/b]
    This sums the entire thread up nicely.

gyrn

KO is fun, Ive seen more bugs in other games. You said it your self that you havnt logged in for six months so how the hell you know whats going on?

Yeah, if you call fun fighting a macroer over a spot to xp or trying pk while getting killed by a speed hacker. How do I know what is going on? I read the forums. Same bitches and complaints. "K2 stop the cheaters now", "Please fix X problem", "Suggestion for fixing X problem"... and the list goes on.

Also if you were smart enough you would know K2 doesnt and have no access to fixing major bugs. Thats the job of MGAMES. and what does K2 need to do to get these files from mgames to get the bugs fixed? Spend some $$$ and the files are not cheap. seriously dude how the fuck can K2 run if they dont make enough money. Its just like in real life, you need to make as much money as possible to keep going.

Now as players... that isn't our problem. They had my hard earned money and now they don't. I am sure it went that way for a lot of players that no longer play this game. While Mgame is responsible for fixing the bugs, K2 IS responsible for hosting and policing the game which they have not been doing. So they are failing on their job as a host and a service provider. I could give a fuck less if the problem is caused by an Mgame bug. They need to provide support. They do not provide the support that they should. Walmart and Blizzard are both proof that supporting your customer will make you a ton of money.

No $$$= No KO = No Fun

Exactly my point. So why do they not just go pay to play and fix the problems? Because they are making more on F2P than they would on P2P it just isn't going back into the game. They don't care if you are having fun or not. Just as long as they can string you along to get your money.

Banned

well cave still fuked up <.<

Canek

I think the real question here is...

What new bug have you guys found? Cause experience tell us that every single fix comes whit a new set of bugs (the norm for the last year at least).

tgrandomtask

no $$$ = no ko is bull shit. i spend very little money on this game. if u want to make game coins and items its really not that hard. trust me. prem is 8$ a month and thats all u need

simple182

no $$$ = no ko is bull shit. i spend very little money on this game. if u want to make game coins and items its really not that hard. trust me. prem is 8$ a month and thats all u need[/b]
    i meant real money. If K2 didnt make enough money, ko would been gone just like myko

Ok wtf is with all this negativitiy on this forum lately.. its called KO4LIFE for a reason.. why the hell would you be on this site just to flame topics like this one.. Yeah so what if KO has its little problems every game is like that.. what do you except for a f2p game there not blizzard they dont have millions of dollars and 1000s of support staff and &#39;experienced&#39; technican to be working on this game 24/7. And stop whining about the koxpers and arrow shower hacks in dcz they are noobs any lvl 59 decently equiped char (maybe not a mage) could easily 1-4 hit these son of a bitches. Gm&#39;s are progressivly geting better so why are you complaining, you dont have psychic powers how can you predict what will happen in the next following months? And every single mmorpg out there has gold farmers get used t oit.. it doesnt really effect the economy at all.

And what are you smoking knight online has gotten a lot better since 5 year sago.... Are you forgeting all the new content they added? New weps, new mobs, new bosses, new armors, new zones, lvl cap increase, new skills. FFS you must be an idiot to think that ko has NOT improved. And dont give me this cause i know your gonna say this "OMG BUT WHAT ABOUT BIFFROST!!!!1111" Ko replaced this with bdw and lvl 70+ dungeon so why are you complaining. Both these events are just as enjoyable as farming mobs in the biffrost..

Think...

HARDER.[/b]
    you are K2-GF employee?
    actually they have milions of dollars...
    some bugs, hax fixed, true.. but more released, for every 1 bug repaired there are 2 new bugs... some bugs not fixed after 5yrs...
    arrow shower hackers are maybe easy to kill, but how fast can you catch them? if they rip you from back, you have no chance, if they are firing from inaccessible places, you have no chance...
    GM? Who is it?
    we can predict future pretty well, history taught us...
    about goldfarmers, its true, evey online game has them, but USKO is/was the golden game for goldfarmers...
    true, they added new weaps (more +9/+10 powerful items made by bugs), new bosses (and screwed old ones like duke, bach, bishop), new armors (lets go make new powerful +9 armors by bug), new zones (and disabled the old ones + new zones like bdw and juraid bugged and full of cheaters), lvl cap increase (another reason for platinum - more money for K2-GF), new skills (really interesting?), so KO is improved? yes, improved by more possible bugs... after last 2 expansions, the game was screwed cos of tons of illegal items, cos of more working cheats...
    complaining about Bifrost? yes.. the best game event ever... replaced by bdw? > random parties, koxpers, noobs, nothing to drop, bugged zone... replaced by lvl 70+ dungeon? > random parties, cheaters, noobs, shit drops, bugged zone...
    check KoK site for crazy items, 80% of them were made by bug or gm bribe, BUT thanks to defective expansions...

Think...

SMARTER.

DrUnKeNmAsTeR go check out the server status. Remember, c-west peaktime is the opposite of c-easts.

Willows

Dear Gyrn,

Though I recognize your need to be a douchebag because of your evident intellectual superiority, I feel that there&#39;s a certain delicious irony derived from you posting hate for a company in a forum full of people that willingly give money to said company for allegedly inadequate services.

Now, I&#39;m no business major, but it seems to me that if someone is purchasing rights to a service, and said service is continually not being provided, the user is very likely to abort further trade with said company. As this seems to be rather infrequently the case, I&#39;m inclined to believe that the services provided are NOT inadequate, as they have been claimed to be. If you are an exception to this generalization and feel that our services are inadequate, feel free to fuck off and play some other game.

Sincerely,

CS Rep Willows.

P.S.

I&#39;d almost forgotten. Try not to go around and make yourself look like an ass by saying a bunch of shit that&#39;s been said a thousand times before and that everyone already knows or refuses to accept. You don&#39;t make a difference, and you&#39;re a fool if you try.

Cheers!

nutsackatak1

Dear Gyrn,
    Though I recognize your need to be a douchebag because of your evident intellectual superiority, I feel that there&#39;s a certain delicious irony derived from you posting hate for a company in a forum full of people that willingly give money to said company for allegedly inadequate services.

Now, I&#39;m no business major, but it seems to me that if someone is purchasing rights to a service, and said service is continually not being provided, the user is very likely to abort further trade with said company. As this seems to be rather infrequently the case, I&#39;m inclined to believe that the services provided are NOT inadequate, as they have been claimed to be. If you are an exception to this generalization and feel that our services are inadequate, feel free to fuck off and play some other game.

Sincerely,
    CS Rep Willows.

P.S.

I&#39;d almost forgotten. Try not to go around and make yourself look like an ass by saying a bunch of shit that&#39;s been said a thousand times before and that everyone already knows or refuses to accept. You don&#39;t make a difference, and you&#39;re a fool if you try.

Cheers![/b]
    what the

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast