Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Patch 1721 - party quest fixed.

This is a discussion on Patch 1721 - party quest fixed. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; nut *Couldn&#39;t resist >.<...
Page: 9

nut

*Couldn&#39;t resist >.<

Ignore Me Senior Member

Wow thread is going badly!

Basically MGame fixed something - which is good.
    But too slowly - which is bad.

MGame need to fix quicker. Or in the time of 1 thing fixed - we get 2 problems arrive.

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

Wow thread is going badly!

Basically MGame fixed something - which is good.
    But too slowly - which is bad.

MGame need to fix quicker. Or in the time of 1 thing fixed - we get 2 problems arrive.[/b]

sorry felt like posting it

Banned

they fixed or not yet? :blink:

Ignore Me Senior Member

sorry felt like posting it[/b]
    Genius.

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

Genius.[/b]
    OMG u added that to ur photo

zabjaka

OMG u added that to ur photo [/b]

gyrn

Dear Gyrn,

Though I recognize your need to be a douchebag because of your evident intellectual superiority, I feel that there&#39;s a certain delicious irony derived from you posting hate for a company in a forum full of people that willingly give money to said company for allegedly inadequate services.

Now, I&#39;m no business major, but it seems to me that if someone is purchasing rights to a service, and said service is continually not being provided, the user is very likely to abort further trade with said company. As this seems to be rather infrequently the case, I&#39;m inclined to believe that the services provided are NOT inadequate, as they have been claimed to be. If you are an exception to this generalization and feel that our services are inadequate, feel free to fuck off and play some other game.

Sincerely,

CS Rep Willows.

P.S.

I&#39;d almost forgotten. Try not to go around and make yourself look like an ass by saying a bunch of shit that&#39;s been said a thousand times before and that everyone already knows or refuses to accept. You don&#39;t make a difference, and you&#39;re a fool if you try.

Cheers![/b]
    Dear Willows,

I will have to admit everything you said above is true except my intellectual superiority. I am no more intelligent than any other poster on this forum and I don&#39;t claim to be. I just have a little more experience when it comes to K2. I have just been around long enough to see. I may be a fool but when I see someone headed for disaster... despite how futile it is.. I try to warn them. I have been one of those people thinking that they will fix the game while continuing to dump my money into it. I don&#39;t even play the damn game.. but I check back every once in a while just to see if they actually did anything to make the game better. I still love the game. I always will. Every time I check back I see another fool like myself hoping and wishing that K2 would just police the cheaters and just some of the bugs would be fixed. Every year they policed the cheaters for about a month and then the game went back to the some old shit. Then it started getting worse. So yeah I am a douchebag, an ass, and a fool but if it helps remove one person from K2&#39;s grips by giving them a history of what has happened so far then I will be happy. Maybe it will stop someone that is just getting started with this game thinking "yeah they are going to fix the problems and then this will be a great game."

Cheers!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789