Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Patch 1735

This is a discussion on Patch 1735 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yea there still alot of cheaters.... C-west bifrost, there where over 30 cheaters standing at egos and glutons >.<. Thx ...
Page: 3

Banned

Yea there still alot of cheaters....
    C-west bifrost, there where over 30 cheaters standing at egos and glutons >.<.

Thx K2 for the new and awsome bugs u made for some ppl that cant log in atm.[/b]
    h34r:
    k2 foreva

Ignore Me Senior Member

i am not hacked, read last post on 1st page...[/b]
    You tried putting exceptions on the login port 15100 and the game port 15001?

TCP View shows them as called from a non-exsistent(I presume root kit APR.sys ) , I think they used to show as knightonline.exe.

Non exsistent process running ports might trigger your firewall.

I cant login either, with any account! Ive tried by closing the antivirus and the firewall... but same shit happens after entering id and pw >.< That CTRL + ALT + DEL didnt work either !! omfg

Worst thing is... i tried to login with my slow pc and guess what... IT WORKED!!1

Crimson Mage RIP Senior Member

Smile

You tried putting exceptions on the login port 15100 and the game port 15001?

TCP View shows them as called from a non-exsistent(I presume root kit APR.sys ) , I think they used to show as knightonline.exe.

Non exsistent process running ports might trigger your firewall.[/b]
    yup, thats prolly it

coz i cleared all settings regarding KO in firewall, and now when I open KO, firewall only see launcher connecting outside and later nothing. It doesnt see / no asking to allow any connection after i put login and pw :S

well, for sure i not gonna turn off firewall... and I havent found any way to set my firewall working with new version of KO... it just blocks that "Non exsistent process" as u called it and i even dont see it in any logs...

BullsEye

So whats the best way to log into ko right now ? Bc i cant seem to have any luck :angry:

SoWhat

So whats the best way to log into ko right now ? Bc i cant seem to have any luck :angry:[/b]
    seriously any help with this? anyone have a solution?

TheBloodyBeast

Working fine for me

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

seems the injection tool what heavenfire normally used is blocked and they&#39;re still looking to get around it + all the other bots aren&#39;t working, only those with private ones can use em etc etc

k2 finally might of done something? I&#39;ll give it another 24hours

BullsEye

I keep getting "failed to log into server (-1)"

even when i put in random account n random pass.....

great patch

Crimson Mage RIP Senior Member

Cool

ah, found solution

got owned by mine own paranoic blocking everything incoming and outcoming

i had blocked and seted "hide windows services" in my firewall, i unchecked it
    so now in "running aplication list" i am able to see "jadro i system NT" (in english i belive it is "core and system NT") and I changed it from "block" to "ask"

i just allow it to connect right after writing pw and login and pressing ok and everytthing is fine now

hope it helps some1!

cheers.

ah, found solution

got owned by mine own paranoic blocking everything incoming and outcoming

i had blocked and seted "hide windows services" in my firewall, i unchecked it
    so now in "running aplication list" i am able to see "jadro i system NT" (in english i belive it is "core and system NT") and I changed it from "block" to "ask"

i just allow it to connect right after writing pw and login and pressing ok and everytthing is fine now

hope it helps some1!

cheers.[/b]

supsupsup,

bro, how , where i have to go and do all this bro, let me us know please thanks... pmme back bro plx

holmzi

Anymore fixes? i even uninstalled the firewall to just double check (McAfee) but that didnt work... now reinstalled!

any more fixes / ideas? :/

Hello guys, need help with this problem i cannt log ingame, i put id and password and later Disconnected.. ..

i have Windows XP , and im using the windows Firewall i also have Spyware Doctor as well. any solution to this problem im having.. let me know guys thanks,

dno if any1else having same prob, but as soon as i type ID + pass and press enter ko just closes.... or if i type them in the use my mouse to click ok it just comes up with the message... &#39;failed logging into server&#39;

anything?

edit: ive tried this with a couple of accounts so it isnt just the account[/b]

had same prob.

firewall off, antivirus off, killed all non-vital processes, updated VGA drivers, even installed sp3 lol, nothing helped
    since i needed to reformat my C long ago, it was a good reason. KO works now, but i still have no clue what caused that shit.

holmzi

had same prob.

firewall off, antivirus off, killed all non-vital processes, updated VGA drivers, even installed sp3 lol, nothing helped
    since i needed to reformat my C long ago, it was a good reason. KO works now, but i still have no clue what caused that shit.[/b]

so uve no idea how u fixed it? :/

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast