Patch 1753 is currently in testing, with the expectation of being pushed live tonight. Here are some of the highlights:
Server and client patch 1753
- Addresses recent server crash issues
- Puts distance checks on all NPCs
- Implements a new flood filter
- Addresses certain forms of wallhacking (more to come)
- Big changes to how Premiums and Items are bought (more information to come)
- Update to anti-cheating modules
Please note: As this update includes heavy changes, there is a possibility, however slight, that we may encounter unforeseen consequences. Should any arise, we will need to either extend the downtime, or forego bringing the patch live tonight and try again tomorrow.
Thank you for your patience during this extended downtime. We'll let you know as soon as the servers are back up!
- the Knight Online team