Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Patch?

This is a discussion on Patch? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; gay patch, i just need 2 rental pieces in armor and know i have to carry out a whole set ...
Page: 2

silverbuffer18

gay patch, i just need 2 rental pieces in armor and know i have to carry out a whole set and shard/ib in my inventory..

gay patch, i just need 2 rental pieces in armor and know i have to carry out a whole set and shard/ib in my inventory..[/b]

Just delete the rest and take only the weapons/armors u need. Thats how I do it, I just need the DOL for BDW & delete the rest. The annoying part is that u have to make a room for all of them while renting :P

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

they deleted bugged rent items and bugged valks too with this patch[/b]
    hmm im curious whether mine is still their then. i did not use the gloves bug. mine where infinite at the second i bought them ^^

there is nothing to say about this.

i waited so long for anti security, all theese new hacks with stupied heal are still here fucking us ingame.
    it was supposed to get hack free according to linus. instead they fix some small bugs. now still no 1 can kill theese archers priest warriors mages in ardream that cheat. we can't even use the repport system that was promised. were sitting in a boat where no 1 actually drives it.
    there is nothing to say more than im so dissapointed[/b]
    they said it will be someday around 3weeks from 2nd April

it wasn't really a dupe

it was nolifers who did chicken quest.

the did the quest and allin party got 500k

they dlvl and did the quest again 500k each again etc etc
    thoe they did make billions of coins
    this is how they say in officialy forum that it worked, so i won't say this is 100% true but i guess that's how they did it[/b]
    correction, it was BOT which did it

Banned

For those wondering when the new security patch will take effect.... it's going to be a week or 2 after the new server gets released, at least I was told.

Yeah the "coin dupe" money was deleted my ass,lol the bug has been abused since the beginning of march,lots of it was sold,and lots of it was spent too,so in the end almost everyone got away with it.

Of course noone would have abused the bug on their main account xd

Banned

Yeah the "coin dupe" money was deleted my ass,lol the bug has been abused since the beginning of march,lots of it was sold,and lots of it was spent too,so in the end almost everyone got away with it.

Of course noone would have abused the bug on their main account xd[/b]
    what don't u understand from "it was patched"... it doesn't mean that they caught the people who were doing it... it simply means that it was taken out

bb valkyrie.. pathos gloves.. magic bag.. damn it aq

Of course noone would have abused the bug on their main account xd[/b]
    Note to K2: if the marked characters are indeed bug abusing, banning the level 30 characters is not enough since it's easy to make a new character and bring it up to that level. Instead, follow where any money or items are traded by the bug abusers to find the associated main character.

From KoK :P

silverbuffer18

can u delete rentals? on the info thingy, says cannot be traded, sold or stored

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

it says that on more things

can u delete rentals? on the info thingy, says cannot be traded, sold or stored[/b]
    do u see 'deleted' there ? :P

yes it can

Key421

I hope they fix the hacks b4 the launch of the new server

can u delete rentals? on the info thingy, says cannot be traded, sold or stored[/b]
    I dont see cannot be deleted so... Either way just try it, thats only rental item not real item

_eSuba_

1 word ... ZzZz ?

close abyss to lvls 80+ or somthing idk ... k0xpers not letting kill 1 isi / fela without lure them wall or up hill.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast