Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Patch?

This is a discussion on Patch? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; the problem is, most of player dont care of paying/buying those items wich are "so much usefull", but as long ...
Page: 4

the problem is, most of player dont care of paying/buying those items wich are "so much usefull", but as long as i pay for them, i want to recieve a nice support and have a nice gameplay, otherwise, bb.

Well, I think it puts more of a gab between legit and unlegit players or experienced and noob players.

Legit players will have enough money to buy valks continuously as well as pathos gloves. Koxpers are botted to their level and I don't think they could afford buying valks continuously since they expire. I noticed a lot of tblers and koxpers have lost their valks and pathos gloves, making them a lot easier to kill.

I have to agree though, the difference is minimal and this fix seems more about money than anything. Hopefully they have a cheat patch soon >.>[/b]
    Dunno why you say this is about legit and non legit players lol. Koxpers dont care about buying valkires or pathos gloves. They are about buging the rented items. Bugging valkirs doesnt makes negative effects on gameplay. Its only about save up some $$. We pay enough for the premiums. And btw these buged valkires and pathos gloves most of time didnt last more than the ORIGINAL expiration time (6 months). So I accept that all this fix is about money again. <_<

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234