Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 LastLast

Patch/Restart News

This is a discussion on Patch/Restart News within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; so they come up with something like this and some of u guys still bitchin about it will still be ...
Page: 12

so they come up with something like this and some of u guys still bitchin about it will still be the same...? what the fuck do u want ? seriously.

Helldin665

so they come up with something like this and some of u guys still bitchin about it will still be the same...? what the fuck do u want ? seriously.[/b]

Most people here are just haters, we all know that...

Dom kan dra åt helvete ^^

theInfantry

no ppl are not haters

Juat all old KO players are enought skilled to know K2 is not company that can fix anything .
    There wasnt any fix on any version of ko . When they try to make any fix bug they just crash 3-8 random ather things and not sure if they fix any . All K2 is going is to make new versions of the game , coming with all their new bugs . Most of the ather MMORPGs has beta versions with less bugs then original KO .
    Dont call ppl haters just becose the truth about K2 is so sad .

POLISH PLAYBOY Senior Member BabaHypno's Avatar

i feel sorry for the people who will actualy belive that k2 is goin to do something about cheating =D

according to my personal experience with k2:

4 years playin ko = 3,5 promisses about removin cheats/makin this game better + 0,5 playin without HUGE cheats (like dupe/god mode)

NO WAY THIS GAME WILL EVER BE CLEAN like WoW for example.

no ppl are not haters

Juat all old KO players are enought skilled to know K2 is not company that can fix anything .
    There wasnt any fix on any version of ko . When they try to make any fix bug they just crash 3-8 random ather things and not sure if they fix any . All K2 is going is to make new versions of the game , coming with all their new bugs . Most of the ather MMORPGs has beta versions with less bugs then original KO .
    Dont call ppl haters just becose the truth about K2 is so sad .[/b]
    +1237192831629381623 couldnt agree more - well said

Banned Senior Member

Most people here are just haters, we all know that...

Dom kan dra åt helvete ^^[/b]
    typ/+1 :lol:

well my personal thought is that ko will be much better after this patch
    just hope it wont crash anything GG linus and lets pray for the best

thorstr

the hope of better game make you guys more addicts , ko still whit cheats xd

wow still maintance ?? hahahaha

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

K2 can only thank Linus for still having so many customers. Linus should be a lawyer since he's so good at lying :-)

thorstr

K2 can only thank Linus for still having so many customers. Linus should be a lawyer since he's so good at lying :-)[/b]
    TRUE

POLISH PLAYBOY Senior Member BabaHypno's Avatar

haha xD

denon33

it makes me wonder 1. where this koxp is realeased cos i never seen it and 2. just how much exp in say 1 day people gain cos of the scrolls[/b]
    No offense m8, but have you had your head in the sand for the last 6 months. You got 500+ posts and you haven't read a single one about where people are getting them from?

You either are

1. stupid ( which I dont believe because your posts are informative ).
    2. completely blind.
    3. live an unbelievably sheltered community existence.
    4. been exping your bollax off on the new server ( most likely ).
    5. lying. I cant believe for 1 second that your clannies aren't aware of where people are getting them and have never mentioned it in vent or clan chat. And by that I'm not pointing a finger and saying your clan have used hacks, just saying they are knowledgeable and have an opinion on most things game related.
    6. Just never read any thread which contained any information whatsoever related to KOxp, tbls etc ( highly unlikely coz nearly every thread has some kinda reference to this stuff ).

Wish I could live in a land of milk and honey, but like me your from the UK and I 100% guarantee we do not live in a land of milk and honey...

And ps.... a cheap shot I know..But ask grim how much extra exp he gained whilst sleeping and his sharer was using 50% bug. Surely as an experienced player he would have woke up and thought...fucking hell how'd he lvl me so much?

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

No offense m8, but have you had your head in the sand for the last 6 months. You got 500+ posts and you haven't read a single one about where people are getting them from?

You either are

1. stupid ( which I dont believe because your posts are informative ).
    2. completely blind.
    3. live an unbelievably sheltered community existence.
    4. been exping your bollax off on the new server ( most likely ).
    5. lying. I cant believe for 1 second that your clannies aren't aware of where people are getting them and have never mentioned it in vent or clan chat. And by that I'm not pointing a finger and saying your clan have used hacks, just saying they are knowledgeable and have an opinion on most things game related.
    6. Just never read any thread which contained any information whatsoever related to KOxp, tbls etc ( highly unlikely coz nearly every thread has some kinda reference to this stuff ).

Wish I could live in a land of milk and honey, but like me your from the UK and I 100% guarantee we do not live in a land of milk and honey...[/b]
    And that my friend is a flame, I'd expect a 10% warn or even temp ban for that

kana

is it possible that the reason that launcher says failed is because i deleted skill_2_tbl or whatever ? (that file made archers dc us)
    if it is, can anyone upload it for me plx cus i forgot to back it up..

tuttzilla

no its because servers are still under maintenance

kana

no its because servers are still under maintenance[/b]
    pwnage lol