Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516 LastLast

Patch/Restart News

This is a discussion on Patch/Restart News within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Errm, not a flame, I said no offense mate, I said his posts are informative..I was merely pointing out it ...
Page: 13

denon33

Errm, not a flame, I said no offense mate, I said his posts are informative..I was merely pointing out it has been virtually impossible to avoid any reference to hacks etc..And I did say it could be one of several things, not specifying any particular one reason. Ofc it could be none of them.

And as for grim, that whole topic was full of flames...I was just suggesting he ask grim how much he gained before he realised what was going on. And I never said it was grim in this topic. I believe him. Its exactly the same as asking someone in game "so how much % you made in the last hour at booro, you think this is better than Paramun" for example.

Its a game related question, one which grim can answer to his own clannie. No flaming and if it did come across that way I apologise.

I never said i didn;t know what it was i said ive never seen the actual program anywhere, i seen screenshots and people talking about, the bit about grim as you say was a cheap shot, thanks for pointing out the info lol.

p.s i know u said no offence, i dont give a shit what people say but most people would have been offended by your comments, just tone it down a little it my advice, you are welcome to take it or leave it!

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

i dont get how this log thng works... is it if the char has logged with koxp? or the acc has logged with koxp that they can tell?

oo will be good to see whos legit and whos knows not

i dont get how this log thng works... is it if the char has logged with koxp? or the acc has logged with koxp that they can tell?

oo will be good to see whos legit and whos knows not [/b]
    I think its just a log of levels, like KOK that has a history of peoples levels, K2 will look and see that people are getting 70-72 say in 1 day realise this isn't possible. I dont think they can/ will ban everysingle person that has used 1 scroll or whatever cos most of ionia would be banned i would say.

I think its just a log of levels, like KOK that has a history of peoples levels, K2 will look and see that people are getting 70-72 say in 1 day realise this isn't possible. I dont think they can/ will ban everysingle person that has used 1 scroll or whatever cos most of ionia would be banned i would say.[/b]
    thats it?, shit there not gonna catch barely anyone, only those extreme koxpers who got like 74 and shit real quik.
    i thought they would have something where they can see if the acc has logged in with koxp or sumthing

I think thats only in the future, so if you koxp it comes up, id be supprised if they can catch people who have used it in the past as they would have banned them before now.

i rember a while ago when there was all of a sudden all these new 70+ rogues on cwest, all koxpers. guess none of them will get banned now <_<

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

Errm, not a flame, I said no offense mate, I said his posts are informative..I was merely pointing out it has been virtually impossible to avoid any reference to hacks etc..And I did say it could be one of several things, not specifying any particular one reason. Ofc it could be none of them.

And as for grim, that whole topic was full of flames...I was just suggesting he ask grim how much he gained before he realised what was going on. And I never said it was grim in this topic. I believe him. Its exactly the same as asking someone in game "so how much % you made in the last hour at booro, you think this is better than Paramun" for example.

Its a game related question, one which grim can answer to his own clannie. No flaming and if it did come across that way I apologise.[/b]
    wait wtF?
    lol im confused :S

tuttzilla

the logs definitly show more than just times of lvl ups

current GMs are simply typing names of suspected koxpers into a log search, it comes up with there info and must give a definitive answer whether they are or arent hackers. i think it logs all activitys of the account and the GM can probably just filter what types of activitys they want to see. so they could see just upgrade history, lvl history, maybe theres a sensor in the client that knows when theres an external program interacting with it

the logs definitly show more than just times of lvl ups

current GMs are simply typing names of suspected koxpers into a log search, it comes up with there info and must give a definitive answer whether they are or arent hackers. i think it logs all activitys of the account and the GM can probably just filter what types of activitys they want to see. so they could see just upgrade history, lvl history, maybe theres a sensor in the client that knows when theres an external program interacting with it[/b]
    what bout all those old koxpers like on cwest, theres heaps now all lvl 80 and a few for sale i think, they can catch them?

I dont believe they can, so many players have in there words "tested" a koxp or sumthing, i cannot believe k2 would ban everybody that has "tested" it. I hope many people that solidly use the scrolls and god mode a shit get banned, people they on use scrolls occashionally i guess i can live with, its when the persons koxp effects my gaming it bothers me.

tuttzilla

hey i dont know any of this for sure, but im just saying they must have records of more than just levels, and a tracker of programs interacting with the client seems like a logical thing for them to be using. so yes id assume they could catch them if they put in the time and effort

hey i dont know any of this for sure, but im just saying they must have records of more than just levels, and a tracker of programs interacting with the client seems like a logical thing for them to be using. so yes id assume they could catch them if they put in the time and effort[/b]
    say its 1000 players per server, i doubt k2 is gonna banned say 8k-10k players who really wants to go through that , i woudl be happy if they just start banning in the future im not so bothered about the people that have koxped in the past.

I think they will simply look at everyone 74 + and check if they have been using xp sc / 3rd party tools.

I think they will simply look at everyone 74 + and check if they have been using xp sc / 3rd party tools.[/b]
    Ye i woudl say m8, under 70 are still low, which woudl take a damn site longer for gms to check on say ionia, very 74+ and i only of 5-10 legit ones, people that r alrdy 77-79 are obviously cheating, a legit priest in my clan is on almost 24 hours a day does bdw&#39;s and shit and is like 75.50%