Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Pathetic bug abuser scumbags

This is a discussion on Pathetic bug abuser scumbags within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I moved to a new topic since I didn't want to type in the orc bug abuser topic where they ...
Page: 1

someguywhoplaysko

Default Pathetic bug abuser scumbags

I moved to a new topic since I didn't want to type in the orc bug abuser topic where they aoe shit using bugs anymore scumbags.

Is it hard to believe that some of us hate abuser scumbags? Is it harder to believe that some of us don't abuse any bugs at all? Undying is a bug, when you change gear, get undying buff, and change back to normal gear ure abusing a bug. Don't sit there talking about what % it gives you, instead of realizing that abusing any bug is not ok. I see many warriors and priests abusing this bug at paramun. So what right? No problem right? Everyone does it right? Well not everyone. Some people like myself dont abuse any bugs whatsoever. A rogue with str gear is a bug abuser. The bug is making ureself overweight so you can carry more pots, then changing back to normal gear. Yes most people do it. That makes it ok then? 95% of archers koxp but thats cool since it's the majority? You're all so fuking hipocritical. Dumb fukin SCUMBAGS! This post is entirely for Smok3 and his abuser scumbag clan mates. You want to put your fist somewhere shit talker? Put it in ure own fukin mouth til you stop cheating, and stop agreeing that SOME cheats are ok since ure clannies do it. It's so funny how you scumbags jump on the person pointing out the people who cheat. It's great how you protect them by insulting me, but remember ure a fuking cheater scumbag and i'm not.

We should be friends. All helping each other point out the cheaters. Don't defend them. Make them realize how gay they are. Using bugs to give ureself more hp, or to carry 10 more pots doesn't make you a better player. It makes you an abuser scumbag. You're no different than the arrow shower cheaters shooting 5 arrows while holding daggers. Or 1ntegrity priests that run and 1920 at the same time.

Furthermore, I never said humans don't cheat. I'm the first person luring shit on cheaters, but as human I don't get to see all of them. As human I get to see more cheat orcs, since CZ is where I spend most of my time. High lvl orcs who hit me 6 times in less than 1 second. Solid Glowing Warriors who hp, and mana pot at the same time. Orc BP's who malice, parasite, and massive me before I can blink. Make a human, and walk around CZ. You will see that the majority of cheaters are scumbag orc.

Last, I would just like to say sorry if I come on too strong. It's my weekness. Many don't like that about me. When I started playing KO it was fun. Lately well it's at it's worse. Not real fun anymore. I know it will be fixed eventually for a couple of days, but so what? All the cheaters have gained so much more than I have in such a short amount of time that it won't ever be fun anymore.

Peace Out

Baffer

So u say that if I get undying buff, then I meet some sins and put on a dd helmet. That makes me a bug abuser because my buff is bigger then 60% of my hp?

TimtoN_

Originally posted by Baffer
    So u say that if I get undying buff, then I meet some sins and put on a dd helmet. That makes me a bug abuser because my buff is bigger then 60% of my hp?
    seems like :lol:

someguywhoplaysko

What class are you? Do you pk or exp with hp gear on, or do you get undying with hp gear on then change to dex or str or mp whatever?

U should be banned bug abuser

changing gear is a part of the game nothing illegal there everyone can do that but koxp is something else u need a 3th party program

Banned

i will just say :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

Yeah bro,that is all just one big bug. Disable Light feet/Undying/Lupine eyes...AND DO NOT COMBO. Let everyone play naked :lol:

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

So if you combo then your bug abusing too?

Banned

If u cant see sarcasm in my post,that is not really my fault.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Originally posted by Shinsou
    If u cant see sarcasm in my post,that is not really my fault.
    didn't see your post before I got on my high horse

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Default Re: Pathetic bug abuser scumbags

Originally posted by someguywhoplaysko
    We should be friends. All helping each other point out the cheaters. Don't defend them. Make them realize how gay they are. Using bugs to give ureself more hp, or to carry 10 more pots doesn't make you a better player. It makes you an abuser scumbag. You're no different than the arrow shower cheaters shooting 5 arrows while holding daggers. Or 1ntegrity priests that run and 1920 at the same time.
    this is where u go wrong..... using those bugs is NOT the same as arrow shower cheaters. at least, the impact it does to others isn't the same. i mean wtf were u smoking when u typed this line? its like somebody saying "hey this guy plays the pc for 1 hour, he has no life just like the other guy who plays his pc for 10hours!"

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

its pretty high up there, isnt it felix?

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by Lev0+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lev0)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Baffer
    U should be banned bug abuser

changing gear is a part of the game nothing illegal there everyone can do that but koxp is something else u need a 3th party program[/b]
    sir u r contradicting urself.. isn't undying buff = changing gear? n then u say he should be banned.. again, what r u smoking?

the_man_slayer

I use undying set. Ban Plys

please explain why changing gear after getting undying is a bug. It doesnt say in the description that the buff is variable depending on your hp at any time, it says you get 60% of your HP and you obviously keep that amount like you would a 1500 buff or any other buff. This is NOT a bug. Hilarious how people complain about the most stupid shit when people are lvl 77+ from abusing quest bugs and have personal weapons +8.

Niro

ever thought about it might be intended to be this way "feature"? plus the fact it ain't a effecting the game that much, just parasite/reverse life and its gone -_-
    stop whining most important bug atm is the whole koxp thing....

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast