Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Pathetic bug abuser scumbags

This is a discussion on Pathetic bug abuser scumbags within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Azotame slide bug ftw * h43r: rofl!!!!!...
Page: 5

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

Originally posted by Azotame
    slide bug ftw *h43r:
    rofl!!!!!

:pic:

Originally posted by herb
    i think i have pwned him over and over again in cz and his jelousy haas got the better of him *
    for the record, with scrolls i have 3.8 k hp 1032 defence and 1900 ap <<< on none scumbag bug abusing scrolls
    :lol: bug abusre u use SCROLLS :wub:

Azotame

Originally posted by camisita+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camisita)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Azotame
    slide bug ftw *h43r:
    rofl!!!!! [/b]
    omg BUG ABUSER !!! ban plyz

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

Originally posted by ic:+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ic</div>
    Originally posted by Killing spree+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Killing spree)
    <!--QuoteBegin-ic:
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Killing spree

OMG is smoke a bugabuser - be a shamed baba * * * :lol: *:lol: *
    actually we all are, BAN EVERYBODY *:lol: *:lol: *:lol: LOL

hahahahahaha i'm crying from laughing

archers are cheaters as well. :P

so killing please stop koxping a3 dtc :wub:
    Fu :angry:, i'm legit and i'm gonne stay a legit archer, understand

:wub: non koxpers :wub:[/b]
    yaya some1 asing for proof? go a3 dtc luff h43r:

anyway i like to abuse str bug its makes me get more pots to pwn more humans and whos the bug abysres/koxpers more?
    i have count more than 20 human arrow shower bugs 2 wars ago[/b][/quote]

Fu nooby, if i would do it myself you should other cheaters so damn hard

Default Re: Pathetic bug abuser scumbags

Originally posted by someguywhoplaysko
    I moved to a new topic since I didn't want to type in the orc bug abuser topic where they aoe shit using bugs anymore scumbags.

Is it hard to believe that some of us hate abuser scumbags? Is it harder to believe that some of us don't abuse any bugs at all? Undying is a bug, when you change gear, get undying buff, and change back to normal gear ure abusing a bug. Don't sit there talking about what % it gives you, instead of realizing that abusing any bug is not ok. I see many warriors and priests abusing this bug at paramun. So what right? No problem right? Everyone does it right? Well not everyone. Some people like myself dont abuse any bugs whatsoever. A rogue with str gear is a bug abuser. The bug is making ureself overweight so you can carry more pots, then changing back to normal gear. Yes most people do it. That makes it ok then? 95% of archers koxp but thats cool since it's the majority? You're all so fuking hipocritical. Dumb fukin SCUMBAGS! This post is entirely for Smok3 and his abuser scumbag clan mates. You want to put your fist somewhere shit talker? Put it in ure own fukin mouth til you stop cheating, and stop agreeing that SOME cheats are ok since ure clannies do it. It's so funny how you scumbags jump on the person pointing out the people who cheat. It's great how you protect them by insulting me, but remember ure a fuking cheater scumbag and i'm not.

We should be friends. All helping each other point out the cheaters. Don't defend them. Make them realize how gay they are. Using bugs to give ureself more hp, or to carry 10 more pots doesn't make you a better player. It makes you an abuser scumbag. You're no different than the arrow shower cheaters shooting 5 arrows while holding daggers. Or 1ntegrity priests that run and 1920 at the same time.

Furthermore, I never said humans don't cheat. I'm the first person luring shit on cheaters, but as human I don't get to see all of them. As human I get to see more cheat orcs, since CZ is where I spend most of my time. High lvl orcs who hit me 6 times in less than 1 second. Solid Glowing Warriors who hp, and mana pot at the same time. *Orc BP's who malice, parasite, and massive me before I can blink. Make a human, and walk around CZ. You will see that the majority of cheaters are scumbag orc.

Last, I would just like to say sorry if I come on too strong. It's my weekness. Many don't like that about me. When I started playing KO it was fun. Lately well it's at it's worse. Not real fun anymore. I know it will be fixed eventually for a couple of days, but so what? All the cheaters have gained so much more than I have in such a short amount of time that it won't ever be fun anymore.

Peace Out
    Not going to read the whole post because i have a life but...

Do you combo? Do you slide? They are both bugs in KO. So, seeing as you said you spend most of your time in cz you either A) suck ass, or B) spend your time not in cz in EMC buying np. There are some bugs that are taken as legit because gameplay would suck without them. For example, I don't care how good you or anyone else thinks they are on a sin, but without the minor heal combo and various other combos, a warrior or bp would kill you in seconds. Without sliding, most low level boss hunting would be impossible. The two bugs you mentioned above, while are truely bugs, no one really cares about them. Sure, they could be fixed, other then a lot of pissed off rogues and priests/warriors, nothing would really change. Would you rather KOXP gets patched or MGames fix those two bugs? Which is more detrimental to gameplay overall, having a 200 hp more max or 10-15 pots, or being able to run, arrow shower, pot both hp/mp all at the same t ime?

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Using bugs to give ureself more hp, or to carry 10 more pots doesn't make you a better player. It makes you an abuser scumbag. You're no different than the arrow shower cheaters shooting 5 arrows while holding daggers.
    I think you are wrong. IF, for example, a mage didnt "abuse" this bug by wearing STR armors and overweighting himself to carry more pots, what's the use of going OUTSIDE town? Mages, for example, are supposed to be 'support' and what's 'support' if you have to town every 2 minutes to repot? It' wouldnt really be fair against warriors, they can carry loads of pots. Scrolls are there for a reasoon, and all armors can be enchanted as anything for a reason, too. Don't play stupid because you get your ass beaten by people who take advantage of some things. And, lol, don't even compare arrow shower hacks to overweighting and using undying and then switching armors, they are totally different things. One thing is using the tools u get from the game and taking good advantage of them and a totally different thing is using 3rd Party Programs.

Kailean

Default Re: What?

Kailean i'm not real sure about what you said. Did you compare koxp to vent? You said you have a HP helmet that you wear congrats. Go stand at paramun and watch all the warriors change into HP gear, ask for undying, then change back into str gear. Your comparisons arent quite the same, but it seems that most agree that some bugs are ok to abuse ya? Hey sand sorry I was so rude before I didn't look at your pics before i replied. I didn't know that you were DrDuran. Now that I know who you are, why don't you shut the fuk up before I post a link to a video showing you luring troll captains on my clan while we killed snake queen ok?
    1st thing is i said that thinking your way everything is unfair. in thruth the only unfair thing in this game is koxp couse its an unfair advantage - its illegal. on the other hand, if u complain about everything and everyone using str/hp gears just to carry more pots/have more hp on undying then why wont u just say that ventrillo is also a bugg? u complain about everything and u call every single thing a bug abouse, while most of it actually is a normal thing, and no, not because most of the players do so, but because it just isnt a bugg.

changing gear to hp to get undying and then chaging back to str/dex/hp isnt a bug, get over it.

and as someone said, if u think using str/hp sets is a bug then what about sliding? u can slide and u will still inflict some dmg.

before FD there was a real bug, ctrl-minor, which was a real bug. at least now there is no such thing. but why do u call changing str/hp sets, just for a minute or even less, a bug??
    this game has alot buggs, but changing armors to get more pots/ to have more hp "for 1> minute" isnt a bug. why would a normal scorpion shield have so low str requirements? so that priestt on lower lvls can use it? i doubt it. i think its because a mage/rogue doesnt put any point into str in stats and because of it the shield has so low str. a ss also gives hp. so using a ss is also a bug? no it isnt.(however when i see mages and rogues from patriot with a cs it makes me lough, but it is a totaly different story. babashoping for some people may be also considered as a "bug", but in fact it isnt. its because of k2)

as i already said. dont consider every part of this game as a bug.

euh btw: if str gear is bugabuse why does a Enoin Bow have Str bonus?

or is the Enoin BOW for the priests lol

:pic:

Originally posted by Killing spree

why preists :S its for the warrios B)

This topic is joke, why would somebody want that much voice about small thing...

Why would somebody care if rogue in town takes more pots than another one? Ppl can find every stupid thing from this game if they want to, as from the other games.

Originally posted by ic:+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ic</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Killing spree

why preists :S its for the warrios B)[/b]
    hahahaahaha true

i strength bug i feel naughty spank me gm

Apocalyps2

Default Re: Long reply

[quote]

I Sooo do you use undying bug as well?

quote]

Well i USE an HP SET 24/7 dont even have an mp set, so how the hell can i be abusing it if i have the hp to use it >.<

FYI weight bug allows you to carry a lot more than 10 pots xD

OrcTank

I moved to a new topic since I didn't want to type in the orc bug abuser topic where they aoe shit using bugs anymore scumbags.

Is it hard to believe that some of us hate abuser scumbags? Is it harder to believe that some of us don't abuse any bugs at all? Undying is a bug, when you change gear, get undying buff, and change back to normal gear ure abusing a bug. Don't sit there talking about what % it gives you, instead of realizing that abusing any bug is not ok. I see many warriors and priests abusing this bug at paramun. So what right? No problem right? Everyone does it right? Well not everyone. Some people like myself dont abuse any bugs whatsoever. A rogue with str gear is a bug abuser. The bug is making ureself overweight so you can carry more pots, then changing back to normal gear. Yes most people do it. That makes it ok then? 95% of archers koxp but thats cool since it's the majority? You're all so fuking hipocritical. Dumb fukin SCUMBAGS! This post is entirely for Smok3 and his abuser scumbag clan mates. You want to put your fist somewhere shit talker? Put it in ure own fukin mouth til you stop cheating, and stop agreeing that SOME cheats are ok since ure clannies do it. It's so funny how you scumbags jump on the person pointing out the people who cheat. It's great how you protect them by insulting me, but remember ure a fuking cheater scumbag and i'm not.

We should be friends. All helping each other point out the cheaters. Don't defend them. Make them realize how gay they are. Using bugs to give ureself more hp, or to carry 10 more pots doesn't make you a better player. It makes you an abuser scumbag. You're no different than the arrow shower cheaters shooting 5 arrows while holding daggers. Or 1ntegrity priests that run and 1920 at the same time.

Furthermore, I never said humans don't cheat. I'm the first person luring shit on cheaters, but as human I don't get to see all of them. As human I get to see more cheat orcs, since CZ is where I spend most of my time. High lvl orcs who hit me 6 times in less than 1 second. Solid Glowing Warriors who hp, and mana pot at the same time. *Orc BP's who malice, parasite, and massive me before I can blink. Make a human, and walk around CZ. You will see that the majority of cheaters are scumbag orc.

Last, I would just like to say sorry if I come on too strong. It's my weekness. Many don't like that about me. When I started playing KO it was fun. Lately well it's at it's worse. Not real fun anymore. I know it will be fixed eventually for a couple of days, but so what? All the cheaters have gained so much more than I have in such a short amount of time that it won't ever be fun anymore.

Peace Out
    hmm, lol wow where to start on this guy
    is he on crack? maybe you get tormented massive and parasited so fast because your so fucking out there on planet dipshit you dont know what is going on in the game.

so lets see. undying is a bug? if you remove your hp gear. ill let u know smok3 didnt remove his gear thats his hp with hp gear on + undying. otherwise he would take a 2k buff. but hey ill prove to you its not a glitch. A buff is a static(does not change) amount of HP increase which IS hp gained at that time of the buff. so a 1500 is a 1500 and undying is 60% of your hp AT THAT TIME. yes it might be a little bit more than 1500 and hey maybe even your 2k buffs but where is it a glitch? its a feature of the game discovered and now exploited. Not a bug.

also it is a glitch to use str set of armor to cary more pots. yea doesnt make your a BETTER player it makes you a SMARTER player. who wouldnt want to carry more pots?? also im SURE you dont combo because according to your rules and regulations here buddy a combo is a glitch inside the game and should NOT be allowed. and OMG MINORHEAL COMBO! but since nobody knows who the fuck you are and nobody cares because your probably just the nub that gets run over in cz that, everyone laughs about in vent as OMG DID U SEE THAT 1 SHOT!! hahahahahahaha!!

im sure that priest in integ is not still a priest in integ, otherwise inform the clan leaders that it is happening and it will be delt with. if your going to complain then complain to the right people. say hey this priest was doing this here at this time. it happend in our clan and the priest is gone. but as u seem to not notice what is going on there probably was a second preist in the party. integ is a clan with a lot of good players which is why they are a top 6 clan.

what else to flame about...hmm seriously havent seen anyone potting at the same time yet. but im mostly xping still. k2 im sure is working on the issue of koxpers. because the amount of people playing has dropped and soon less people will altogether play..less money blah blah. its gonna get fixed.

A summary so everyone here knows. no comboing anymore no str gear and no undying buff with hp gear anymore! ok! because this guys asked you to because hes crying and we need to make him feel better...

Im more suprised this guy figured out how to make an account on the forums.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast