Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

pathos csw

This is a discussion on pathos csw within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; goodnight owners of the castle......... Even tho we couldnt help as much as we wished to, freaking good job and ...
Page: 1

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

goodnight owners of the castle.........
    Even tho we couldnt help as much as we wished to, freaking good job and good organization.
    For those on a clan that said we would never get it ........ we did with less than 40 people ^^ when the defense had ....... 4 clans

flame, cry, do as u wish, we own this shit now.

Quoc

Nice nice ^_^

Hard to believe u can defend that hard

goodnight owners of the castle.........
    Even tho we couldnt help as much as we wished to, freaking good job and good organization.
    For those on a clan that said we would never get it ........ we did with less than 40 people ^^ when the defense had ....... 4 clans
    flame, cry, do as u wish, we own this shit now.[/b]
    im not taking anything away from your victory... good job wining the castle, but you werent 2 clans attacking us. there might have been 2 clans in your alliance, but many, many more clans were attacking us. if you didnt notice, just recall how many different clans destroyed the crystal before the war ended. i think around half of the top 20 ranked clans on the server were attacking us, along with random noobs all over the place.

again, congrats on taking the castle, im not trying to flame you, just dont say that 40 people alone took the caslte from us.

trz

GJ <3

I&#39;m so proud to play with that guys

TwistedFate

gj you guys. god i love vent when people are yelling. its real cute.

giggle, good job.

im not taking anything away from your victory... good job wining the castle, but you werent 2 clans attacking us. there might have been 2 clans in your alliance, but many, many more clans were attacking us. if you didnt notice, just recall how many different clans destroyed the crystal before the war ended. i think around half of the top 20 ranked clans on the server were attacking us, along with random noobs all over the place.
    again, congrats on taking the castle, im not trying to flame you, just dont say that 40 people alone took the caslte from us.[/b]
    that was STILL our job....... mainly csw is about politics + good people

good people aint enought.

Thank you for everyone that made contact with the people, faruq, homzi, bjorn, vlad, dani, phoibos, sunderblade. To organize everything to stop being a free for all war, and become a REALLY war to take the castle, not another np fight zone.
    Yes everyone was atacking the castle, but we were REALLY 2 allys fighting for it , along with 10 other clans, and we overpowered em.

I think i achieved what i was suposed to do.

draviste

giggle, good job.[/b]
    Great job all, CSW is such a fun part of the game if yah never tried it your missing alot of fun. thanks to positive for fighting it out and thanks to all PH&#39;ers and GD&#39;s and special thanks to Dillian and BlackWidow for helping us understand strats.

yep thanks black and dillan for the strats =) (althought i sugested ALMOST the same on last war ).
    was a really good one, and i expect a good defensive one for last war

again ....... for the people on positive that flamed , you finally can really suck our balls and ask for pot money ^^

Lag0nx

congratulations guys, and thanx for taking it,i dont care about the money,im looking forward into the greedy turks in our ally and clan,quitting it, i&#39;m sick of them anyways.

and gui,we were 1 clan defending,our 2 USELESS allies did nothing,yeah i dont need to defend them and say they are helpful,cus they aren&#39;t they suck ass and i wish we had nidorina back,i never had anything against bjorn and those guys <3
    enjoy it, 7 clans vs 1(+2).

[i laughed when it said gs4life has destroyed the crystal]
    and gui,those who suck for pot money hopefully leave thank god,i got my 9999 pots and enough money to make a +2 rol anyways.
    p.s some of you are so much nicer when your not flaming like kids !

congratulations guys, and thanx for taking it,i dont care about the money,im looking forward into the greedy turks in our ally and clan,quitting it, i&#39;m sick of them anyways.

and gui,we were 1 clan defending,our 2 USELESS allies did nothing,yeah i dont need to defend them and say they are helpful,cus they aren&#39;t they suck ass and i wish we had nidorina back,i never had anything against bjorn and those guys <3

and gui,those who suck for pot money hopefully leave thank god,i got my 9999 pots and enough money to make a +2 rol anyways.
    p.s some of you are so much nicer when your not flaming like kids ![/b]
    ye ur so right about that now its time to straighten out oure clan and see who&#39;s really with us only for the friendship and cool things if noone is left its np i can organize 1 clan then np for me

p.s some of you are so much nicer when your not flaming like kids ![/b]

u know i love u bro =)
    never intented to be an ass to people like u, tama , and a lot of other good guns on your clan =) and u know that.

Do u know what is the first thing i remember on pathos ?

Was a boss event, with positive and admireus coordinating stuff on ally chat, to maximize the number of drops to be splited into the clan.
    I was like wtf, i want a clan like this.
    So i sold a fking monster mage on beramus and used part of the money to buy a decent enought char here to play with my old kankas. And the only thing i got was being treated like a punk after 2 weeks i got there.
    People became greedy, people became jelous after i started to became MORE than them (with lower lower gear).
    So i promised myself that i would return everything back to them.
    Some people even offered to open gates for me, but i refused it, and told that we would get it in a way that we DESERVE it.

So here we are now, with a lot of friends, lots of money, doing isiloon at least 2 times a day, holding all the exp spots.
    WITH PEOPLE THAT DONT FKING CARE ABOUT MONEY =).

I even lost almost everything i got in the middle of the way to achieve it. But i got people that suported me, from both allies, helped me to raise again, and trusted me.

Thats the end for me on this game, i achieved everything i wanted on it. Only thing i will do from now on, is to have fun, pk, and help Daniel to get 80 on our char.

To daniel:
    I hope that there is anything that i can ever do to you so i can pay for everything u have done.

fking love u all in ph and gn

ye ur so right about that now its time to straighten out oure clan and see who&#39;s really with us only for the friendship and cool things if noone is left its np i can organize 1 clan then np for me[/b]
    Dont worry about it, we are rejecting every single one of positive that is asking clan for us =).
    We dont want that crap in our clan.

u know i love u bro =)
    never intented to be an ass to people like u, tama , and a lot of other good guns on your clan =) and u know that.

Do u know what is the first thing i remember on pathos ?

Was a boss event, with positive and admireus coordinating stuff on ally chat, to maximize the number of drops to be splited into the clan.
    I was like wtf, i want a clan like this.
    So i sold a fking monster mage on beramus and used part of the money to buy a decent enought char here to play with my old kankas. And the only thing i got was being treated like a punk after 2 weeks i got there.
    People became greedy, people became jelous after i started to became MORE than them (with lower lower gear).
    So i promised myself that i would return everything back to them.
    Some people even offered to open gates for me, but i refused it, and told that we would get it in a way that we DESERVE it.

So here we are now, with a lot of friends, lots of money, doing isiloon at least 2 times a day, holding all the exp spots.
    WITH PEOPLE THAT DONT FKING CARE ABOUT MONEY =).

I even lost almost everything i got in the middle of the way to achieve it. But i got people that suported me, from both allies, helped me to raise again, and trusted me.

Thats the end for me on this game, i achieved everything i wanted on it. Only thing i will do from now on, is to have fun, pk, and help Daniel to get 80 on our char.

To daniel:
    I hope that there is anything that i can ever do to you so i can pay for everything u have done.
    fking love u all in ph and gn
    Dont worry about it, we are rejecting every single one of positive that is asking clan for us =).
    We dont want that crap in our clan.[/b]
    we&#39;ll see who u reject, if roles are turned and same can happen to u remember whole pathos vs gn + purple and they will MAKE u recruit
    i came tru it why u think i made all those clans ?

Did you guys owned the castle in beramus?

draviste

Just wanted to say Good Job all

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast