Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

pathos csw

This is a discussion on pathos csw within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Rofl to that shit u made it 2 clans stop saying shit i saw like 4 clans which were wariations ...
Page: 2

hrobar

Rofl to that shit u made it 2 clans stop saying shit i saw like 4 clans which were wariations of gn and ph with capes and symbols + with all those other clans attacking us it just shows taht u can be real bitches and use our ex members to tell u all our strategies.
    I wish u luck by sharing that money to pay so much gays after csw :P

tamachan

didnt read all :C

Congrats purplehaze and goodnight :C even Gui is so happy he wrote it on his msn that he forget to feed me again stupid gui :'C

ym gonna cry :'C nothing last forever :'C

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

about whole server vs ph + gn........... i dont really care =)

about if we did take csw on beramus ( miaousssssssssssssssssssssss) , yes i was in weiwuer, i owned that shit for like 2 years as long as a lot of people here.

Variations of ph and goodnight (hrobar or smt that i kick everyday in cz)????? the people with short pink capes there are not our allys, they are randon people with pink capes.
    Our clan is PurpleHaze / Goodnight / PurpleNight (lvl 6x mage clan) that didnt went to csw

About rejecting people (tasty) ...... did u guys wondered why we took 1 month to give a real fight ? Becouse we were sorting out people, instead of adding every single randon one. Skills were tested, comunication were tested, organization were tested, and we took the people that we filtered (might not be the strongest atm, but they will become the strongest)

About we recruiting (tasty again)......sorry our clan is full, if u make a mage u can get on purplenight.

BlackIrish

Gratz GoodNight and PurpleHaze.. We deserve it

draviste

Rofl to that shit u made it 2 clans stop saying shit i saw like 4 clans which were wariations of gn and ph with capes and symbols + with all those other clans attacking us it just shows taht u can be real bitches and use our ex members to tell u all our strategies.
    I wish u luck by sharing that money to pay so much gays after csw :P[/b]
    wow sounds like McSuck needs a whambulance, lols and good job McLoser doing absolutely nothing to help your clan defend, like do something beside letter people crying about taking your shit looks good on yah

Banned

remeber castle holder dont defend just against the people who win it , but everyone who shows up

Waffles

First off I would like to say congrats to GoodNight, bravo.

again ....... for the people on positive that flamed , you finally can really suck our balls and ask for pot money ^^[/b]
    It's funny because you guys are saying that we flamed bla bla bla... After we lost, there was a mob of people in delos (goodnight and purplehaze included) shouting "Positive sucks!" "Positive Press Alt + F4" "Where is Positive?" "Positive go cry to your moms!" etc. etc.... And the majority of the people on ko4life from my clan are congratulating you guys.. not asking to suck your balls or any other weird sexual thing. I guess some people just can't be good winners.
    And yea, you guys took the crystal, but after we lost it the first time, it was basically a free for all in there. So yea, Goodnight and Purplehaze were allied, but you guys and 7 other clans were all fighting against US. You did us a favor though, because now we can weed out the losers and develop a stronger clan. We are going to reorganize our ally, shift some paradigms, and take back what's ours

Enjoy our castle for a bit. It was time we gave someone else a taste anyways. And keep it clean please. Wipe your feet when you come inside, and no shoes on the tables. :P

It's funny because you guys are saying that we flamed bla bla bla... After we lost, there was a mob of people in delos (goodnight and purplehaze included) shouting "Positive sucks!" "Positive Press Alt + F4" "Where is Positive?" "Positive go cry to your moms!" etc. etc.... And the majority of the people on ko4life from my clan are congratulating you guys.. not asking to suck your balls or any other weird sexual thing. I guess some people just can't be good winners.
    And yea, you guys took the crystal, but after we lost it the first time, it was basically a free for all in there. So yea, Goodnight and Purplehaze were allied, but you guys and 7 other clans were all fighting against US. You did us a favor though, because now we can weed out the losers and develop a stronger clan. We are going to reorganize our ally, shift some paradigms, and take back what's ours

Enjoy our castle for a bit. It was time we gave someone else a taste anyways. And keep it clean please. Wipe your feet when you come inside, and no shoes on the tables. :P[/b]
    i loved to read that one
    i dont get it he how can girls be sooo right about things always

draviste

Enjoy our castle for a bit. It was time we gave someone else a taste anyways. And keep it clean please. Wipe your feet when you come inside, and no shoes on the tables. :P[/b]
    Please no self righteous bs bro i get nothing but flames from your clan and allies, so try not to insult us by claiming this moral high ground. And dont worry about us keeping the place clean once we clean out the piles of tires and broken down station wagons were gonna lay down some ice and get some hockey games going in here................Oh hey BTW as all my clannies like to tell me Blame Canada

Waffles

Please no self righteous bs bro i get nothing but flames from your clan and allies, so try not to insult us by claiming this moral high ground. And dont worry about us keeping the place clean once we clean out the piles of tires and broken down station wagons were gonna lay down some ice and get some hockey games going in here................Oh hey BTW as all my clannies like to tell me Blame Canada [/b]
    I'm not being self righteous. Like I said, we are weeding out the bad people in our clan, sorry if your feelings got hurt. Didn't know you were that sensitive. I know of at least 12 people that congratulated you and your clan after you won... sooo I don't know where all these flames are coming from. Left the stove on? And if you DO get flamed by a positive person, its because you (personally, not GoodNight or PurpleHaze) are an arrogant jerk, not because of your KO skills. Don't know of too many people that pose for pictures with their KO character.... but anyways, I digress. And by all means, put up the ice rink. I've always wanted to learn how to figure skate.

Razyrfist

My clan will one day take the castle. We just have to build up to it.

EMW

Seriously if PositivE takes castle it will be next week or never, but I'll hope for PH/GN to keep it

+ Waffles mudkipz?

draviste

I'm not being self righteous. Like I said, we are weeding out the bad people in our clan, sorry if your feelings got hurt. Didn't know you were that sensitive. I know of at least 12 people that congratulated you and your clan after you won... sooo I don't know where all these flames are coming from. Left the stove on? And if you DO get flamed by a positive person, its because you (personally, not GoodNight or PurpleHaze) are an arrogant jerk, not because of your KO skills. Don't know of too many people that pose for pictures with their KO character.... but anyways, I digress. And by all means, put up the ice rink. I've always wanted to learn how to figure skate.[/b]
    lols that not even me dumbass..........and all i c is a bunch of crying and whinning its like golum and freak told yeah you can kiss our ass go do whatever you want kick out the so called losers get better at cata bugging cry some more go post on ko4life. I could care less about you or your clan your yesterdays news I care about some real people that I like hanging with having fun making fun of ourselves, we did it with 2 clans i saw atleast 4 postive clans oh btw nice add of Johhnie Walker before csw...

and majix its hard bro not to get involved in these flames when all i get is bs from some of these people.

Hustlin' Senior Member kgllegend's Avatar

+1

I'm with the guy above me.

ddd

I'm not being self righteous. Like I said, we are weeding out the bad people in our clan, sorry if your feelings got hurt. Didn't know you were that sensitive. I know of at least 12 people that congratulated you and your clan after you won... sooo I don't know where all these flames are coming from. Left the stove on? And if you DO get flamed by a positive person, its because you (personally, not GoodNight or PurpleHaze) are an arrogant jerk, not because of your KO skills. Don't know of too many people that pose for pictures with their KO character.... but anyways, I digress. And by all means, put up the ice rink. I've always wanted to learn how to figure skate.[/b]
    it was flame fest from positive the second beat took the wrong tp gate to pathos...ppl saw the CS's and started ranting...most of the ppl didnt take time to shut their yap and get to know us...plus...positive ppl start the flame war after every CSW. ppl were yelling positive suck because you guys think so highly of yourselves, thats why everyone in pathos hates that clan. beat isnt arrogant, he doesnt take crap from ppl who dont know him. i would feel the same way about you guys if i was beat, he's a nice guy when you dont instantly start cursing him and telling him you hope his mom dies of cancer...
    btw...thats not beat posing with is char.....beat's a blonde :G

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast