Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

pathos csw

This is a discussion on pathos csw within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; My clan will one day take the castle. We just have to build up to it.[/b] i seriously hope ur ...
Page: 3

My clan will one day take the castle. We just have to build up to it.[/b]
    i seriously hope ur joking

AND GRATS TO MY ALLIANCE~! sorry i couldnt come.. i had to attend a friend's wedding, but the coming week, ill be sure to be there and helping out ^^ PH AND GN~!

Razyrfist

i seriously hope ur joking
    AND GRATS TO MY ALLIANCE~! sorry i couldnt come.. i had to attend a friend's wedding, but the coming week, ill be sure to be there and helping out ^^ PH AND GN~![/b]
    I hope your joking. TR was just overhauled today. Got rid of our dead weight and plan on rivaling EnchanteD for the title of best human dcz clan.

I hope your joking. TR was just overhauled today. Got rid of our dead weight and plan on rivaling EnchanteD for the title of best human dcz clan.[/b]

............... are u joking me?......... half ur clan together couldnt even kill r0d0lf0 alone xD hahahaha man ur funny ^^

mauahahhaha we gonna keep castle forever now ^^ zuahahaha, ty dillan for those awesome strategies =P even though i wasnt here.. CONGRATS GN + PH~!

Razyrfist

............... are u joking me?......... half ur clan together couldnt even kill r0d0lf0 alone xD hahahaha man ur funny ^^
    mauahahhaha we gonna keep castle forever now ^^ zuahahaha, ty dillan for those awesome strategies =P even though i wasnt here.. CONGRATS GN + PH~![/b]
    Yet you are the one who continues to try to insult me and my clan. It seems pretty pathetic to me.

ddd

i loved to read that one
    i dont get it he how can girls be sooo right about things always[/b]
    tho i enjoy your thought about women always right. impossible for them always to be right when 2 women disagree.

PainInDaAss

Well guys u were stronger after half of positive went in GN clan , on csw time there was only buncb of turks in Positive ...not true members of that clan . Just wanna say that Positive members handle it well ...loosing castle i mean ..there's no much tears around :P i can see that they are beeing mature about that matter ..oh well ... Good luck on keeping it / loosing it / whatever u gonna do with it (castle i maen )

P.S. I just woke up after rugh nigh so dont pay atention at my grama mistakes h34r:

hrobar

Well guys u were stronger after half of positive went in GN clan , on csw time there was only buncb of turks in Positive ...not true members of that clan . Just wanna say that Positive members handle it well ...loosing castle i mean ..there's no much tears around :P i can see that they are beeing mature about that matter ..oh well ... Good luck on keeping it / loosing it / whatever u gonna do with it (castle i maen )

P.S. I just woke up after rugh nigh so dont pay atention at my grama mistakes h34r:[/b]
    They just flamed everyone we will see next week cause u gona stay against all the clans which u like u said didnt payed so we gona see who was with u and who against!
    To u suckenubad u dont know a shit about what we have done so stfu.
    U will lose the castle once when ppl will complain u dotn give them money + purplenight was in csw so dont talk bullshit!

First off I would like to say congrats to GoodNight, bravo.
    It's funny because you guys are saying that we flamed bla bla bla... After we lost, there was a mob of people in delos (goodnight and purplehaze included) shouting "Positive sucks!" "Positive Press Alt + F4" "Where is Positive?" "Positive go cry to your moms!" etc. etc.... And the majority of the people on ko4life from my clan are congratulating you guys.. not asking to suck your balls or any other weird sexual thing. I guess some people just can't be good winners.
    And yea, you guys took the crystal, but after we lost it the first time, it was basically a free for all in there. So yea, Goodnight and Purplehaze were allied, but you guys and 7 other clans were all fighting against US. You did us a favor though, because now we can weed out the losers and develop a stronger clan. We are going to reorganize our ally, shift some paradigms, and take back what's ours

Enjoy our castle for a bit. It was time we gave someone else a taste anyways. And keep it clean please. Wipe your feet when you come inside, and no shoes on the tables. :P[/b]
    hehe, just had to point out that the flamewar in delos has been going on ever CSW since we started going. I dunno if you spawn in castle after it's done, I usually leave delos straight away after it's over. But on my way to the gate there's always 20 random 2 hit noobies from ThinkPositive and that other ally screaming crap about us, some brainless people in Positive like that Sweep dude aswell. I just think it's pathetic how those guys scream OH YEAH YOU GOT OWNED when they are infact just a barricade of "meat" we have to run over to get to main positve clan or the gates.

Dont know about everyone, but the core members of PH has had "the taste" of castle on other servers, and myself on pathos before you had it. Oh and nothing personally, just had to get it of my mind. :P There's only 3 people in positive I really, really dislike..the rest are usually good guys when the curtains close.

They just flamed everyone we will see next week cause u gona stay against all the clans which u like u said didnt payed so we gona see who was with u and who against!
    U will lose the castle once when ppl will complain u dotn give them money + purplenight was in csw so dont talk bullshit![/b]
    You are right, next week will definantely be interesting..and there will be a huge forum war again no matter who hold the castle. I think the leaders of PH and GN have a different approach to sharing the CSW money than some people in the positive management, and we consider every member of the two clans for friends and equally valuable members, not just some random fuckers that we can pay if we want or if we dont. That's how the turks in your ally clans are beeing looked upon by core positive members and it's obvious that an alliance wont last or work out with an attitude like that.

And if they cry about money in our clans, I'm 100% sure that Gui will kick them the FUCK outta there within 3 minutes. We've got by without castle money until now, and the extra cash will just mean less merchanting. They have no reason to cry about the cash..

We were in the same situation you have now a while ago when you kicked us out of the alliance. We saw who were the real friends, and who were pussies that came stumbling over to your SUBclan when we lost the cash flow. Things might not happen straight away because there's a chance you can get it back next week, but if the castle is gone for a couple weeks I'm sure you will see the true face of alot of people.

hrobar

U know it has a good for positive too cause i told rick we got to much noobs in clans so now we will so who is with us and who is random noob by mine i would kick like 20+ ppl atleast but its all on rick now!

U know it has a good for positive too cause i told rick we got to much noobs in clans so now we will so who is with us and who is random noob by mine i would kick like 20+ ppl atleast but its all on rick now![/b]

If youre talking about noobs as in "skill" then yes definantely, so do we IMO, but its so hard to find quality people to add and tbh I dont get how people can suck so much in a easy game like this.

ddd

U will lose the castle once when ppl will complain u dotn give them money + purplenight was in csw so dont talk bullshit![/b]
    PurpleNight is made up of about...6 60-65 mages and 1 warrior under 70. Only about 5 went to CSW. I hope you don’t feel threatened by 5 60-65 mages...
    The coins are split in half between GN and PH and each clan does what he pleases with it.
    As for clan helping us, maybe if you guys hadn't shoved that stick so far up your rectum, you would have treated fellow players kinder. Instead, you shout out after each CSW that you own all of pathos and that everyone else is noob. How many of you are average 2 hits in CZ?
    Btw, you have awesome grammar. English isn’t the first language is it?
    This little nick name you guys have come up with, "suckenubad" makes you guys sound retarded. Like you want beat to come give you head. I bet you can’t take him in a vs. The name is stupid and immature.
    You guys send letters to beat telling him that you hope his mom dies of cancer, what the hell? That's not something you say to someone just because he hits you harder in CZ.
    90% of the 25+ year olds act like 4 year olds in this game. I’m glad I’m in a clan where idiots like you aren’t allowed.

Getting sick of flames going left and right. It's only a game. If you aren't here to have fun then fucking quit.

hotsicer

gz gn and purple couldent be there

[i laughed when it said gs4life has destroyed the crystal][/b]
    ty

fucker h34r:

BlackIrish

I find it funny too
    Nah joking.. The only ones I seen from GS is John and Seg, I'm sure there were abit more but the fact that you held the castle was really nice. Good job :P

they were 4 people ^_^

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast