Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

pathos csw

This is a discussion on pathos csw within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; gratz...nizam stop whining pls...
Page: 4

alper15

gratz...nizam stop whining pls

They just flamed everyone we will see next week cause u gona stay against all the clans which u like u said didnt payed so we gona see who was with u and who against!
    To u suckenubad u dont know a shit about what we have done so stfu.
    U will lose the castle once when ppl will complain u dotn give them money + purplenight was in csw so dont talk bullshit![/b]
    hrobar you havent done jack shit, you are just a random slut. In there.

PositivE is full of turk's that are in it just for the money, if you dont take the castle next week, your loosing it for good.

BESIDES Dominique once told me they collect ONLY like 8 gb's per a WEEK! ( Beat collected 300m in a matter of 1 HOUR ! )

So sorry to say, but PositivE was stealing the money that by mutual agreement between the ally's belonged to US ( Beg4Mercy than and AdmireUs ), not to mention stealing money from your own clannies.

There are just a few people I think good of in PositivE. Rest sorry to say are scrap.

hrobar

hrobar you havent done jack shit, you are just a random slut. In there.

PositivE is full of turk's that are in it just for the money, if you dont take the castle next week, your loosing it for good.

BESIDES Dominique once told me they collect ONLY like 8 gb's per a WEEK! ( Beat collected 300m in a matter of 1 HOUR ! )

So sorry to say, but PositivE was stealing the money that by mutual agreement between the ally's belonged to US ( Beg4Mercy than and AdmireUs ), not to mention stealing money from your own clannies.

There are just a few people I think good of in PositivE. Rest sorry to say are scrap.[/b]
    Zozu 1st learn who the fuck i am then stfu u dotnk now anything about positive so stfu.
    Dont post when u dont know nothing!

Zozu 1st learn who the fuck i am then stfu u dotnk now anything about positive so stfu.
    Dont post when u dont know nothing![/b]
    Than please do tell who you are. STFU

ok ? stfu.

Ok? stfu.

You sure like to use the Shut The Fuck Up don't you?

I was in PositivE as a matter of fact. Than I was in the ally. So do please Shut YOUR Yap.

Posetive lost castle ? Thats sad

well it was fun but ima lock it since hrobar and zozu can only be childish

ps fisshyy come pathos....

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234