Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Pathos CSW

This is a discussion on Pathos CSW within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; FreakChild isn't even close to in GoodNight and would question he's in any ally of it, so regardless of whether ...
Page: 2

St0neColdKill3r

FreakChild isn't even close to in GoodNight and would question he's in any ally of it, so regardless of whether he was or not wrong clan bub.

i bet it was all thanks to LOL, all of our leaders were out drunk & wasted
    i wonder if we had anyone in csw

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

i was wasted drunk but i was at the war
    as usual ....

Hi guys !
    That is true it was a good CSW. PositivE coming for say : "Hey we are still alive! Don't forget us !!! PositivE isn't a nuubęsh clan" ( you noticed that during the CSW?! )
    Anyway we got a nice fight ( we do 80 % to the work :P i think without us it wont be so hard for you ), and we need that each week ! Pathos need to be more funny for keep players !
    Hope everything going well with PositivE guys. Thanks to Stone about our crew we trying to put again the teamspirit in this big family

For sure i will speak with you inGame about that Csw. Good Luck for the next time. Hope Zab and me aren't anymore your ennemy n°1.
    Moreover Gratz for every your lvl 80's i think to REEB , lVaselinel , Phoibos, ect ...
    Cya.

Best Regards.

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

Hi guys !
    That is true it was a good CSW. PositivE coming for say : "Hey we are still alive! Don't forget us !!! PositivE isn't a nuubęsh clan" ( you noticed that during the CSW?! )
    Anyway we got a nice fight ( we do 80 % to the work :P i think without us it wont be so hard for you ), and we need that each week ! Pathos need to be more funny for keep players !
    Hope everything going well with PositivE guys. Thanks to Stone about our crew we trying to put again the teamspirit in this big family

For sure i will speak with you inGame about that Csw. Good Luck for the next time. Hope Zab and me aren't anymore your ennemy n°1.
    Moreover Gratz for every your lvl 80's i think to REEB , lVaselinel , Phoibos, ect ...
    Cya.
    Best Regards.[/b]
    thank u energie =)

I am happy for positive not being in charge of the thiefs that it was. Actually we also never said that u were noobs (well some are, just like some on my clan). But theck better for that people i pointed that were cheating =).

War was a fking pain in the ass for me, my clan had to stay fighting AQUARIUM, while u guys were atacking m1dnight side....... i sugest that next week positive atack our side =) (too much mages on aquarium).

cya in cz

hehe now we back Positive is now a good clan with a great mans in the clan
    anyway was good war the only thing that distrubed me that people from GoodNight were using SPEED hacks or what ever it calls 500% swift tbl edit , !
    i don't have screen shots but i saw FreakChild runig away from me than he maliced me and he ran like superman to kill me that was fucking unbelieveable!
    gg next time castle is our![/b]

you set the human race back 10 years everytime you post

thank u energie =)

I am happy for positive not being in charge of the thiefs that it was. Actually we also never said that u were noobs (well some are, just like some on my clan). But theck better for that people i pointed that were cheating =).

War was a fking pain in the ass for me, my clan had to stay fighting AQUARIUM, while u guys were atacking m1dnight side....... i sugest that next week positive atack our side =) (too much mages on aquarium).

cya in cz[/b]
    Np ..
    Thanks for say some nice things. Hope the futur will be better between our clan. Perhaps we will play, one day again together.
    Hope our relationship will be better.
    I promise to you, i will come sometimes in the left side ( at your right ) for let you enjoy .

Cya s00n m8.

EDIT : Zab pk movie http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/v2/play.php?id=110305
    and Renne's movie : http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/v2/play.php?id=110270
    eNerGie pk movie : http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/v2/play.php?id=110333

Duo pk movie 4 da Win ( the best for me !! ) : http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/index.ph...d04cf61919532ac

send Dave a kiss guys and tell him ken still loves ya & say gratz

draviste

send Dave a kiss guys and tell him ken still loves ya & say gratz [/b]
    wow that was random .......brb just compounding some +4's rofl

Hustlin' Senior Member kgllegend's Avatar

hahahaha

KnightMike

wow that was random .......brb just compounding some +4's rofl[/b]

LMAO!!!!!!!!! wtf and you get mad at me for bring my in+4 and my rof+2 pff

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12