Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Pathos CSW WOW

This is a discussion on Pathos CSW WOW within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; that was soooooooooo INTENSE!!! HAHA Clans kepts changing for like 35-40minutes. Saw GoodNight like 6x or so and PurpleHaze like ...
Page: 3

firenewbie11

that was soooooooooo INTENSE!!! HAHA Clans kepts changing for like 35-40minutes. Saw GoodNight like 6x or so and PurpleHaze like 6x and Aquarium and Positive.

Here is a quicklist from what i can remember.

GoodNight
    PurpleHaze
    Aquarium
    Positive
    LOL
    Zaminoy
    lTheKingsl
    and couple others i can't think of atm. GG to all

John778899

I've seen a lot of cata buggers Can't they fix it?

It was a crazy csw...

MeisterRick

yeap positive is getting closer and closer. also other clans ofcourse.
    if you ask me this was really lucky win from goodnight. we cleared whole crystal room the last minutes of war, but in the last 3 seconds goodnight took it.

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

yeap positive is getting closer and closer. also other clans ofcourse.
    if you ask me this was really lucky win from goodnight. we cleared whole crystal room the last minutes of war, but in the last 3 seconds goodnight took it.[/b]
    same way i cleared the whole crystal back room from positive 10 min before....... but when i back to crystal room it was full again.......
    that shit will never be empty.

EMW

that was soooooooooo INTENSE!!! HAHA Clans kepts changing for like 35-40minutes. Saw GoodNight like 6x or so and PurpleHaze like 6x and Aquarium and Positive.

Here is a quicklist from what i can remember.

GoodNight
    PurpleHaze
    Aquarium
    Positive
    LOL
    Zaminoy
    lTheKingsl
    and couple others i can't think of atm. GG to all[/b]
    Finally someone noticed us

ddd

this csw was sooo laggy from all the ppl at it i had to turn the priority level all the way up to real time o.o i couldnt hear vent or look at msn but i could actually heal and cure :G

PainInDaAss

this csw was sooo laggy from all the ppl at it i had to turn the priority level all the way up to real time o.o i couldnt hear vent or look at msn but i could actually heal and cure :G[/b]
    Lol at your sig (gogo Warland)

Ye indeed we never be so close ! Positive Take the crystal the first and was the last ... na almost Gz to GoodNight for take Delos back.
    Anyway for me it's realy bullshit because english player/speaker aren't together and im sure Turks Clan gonna have it s00n ...

So guys we need to be smart !! Anyway Cya s00n at the next CSW !

PositivE 4DaWiN

Best Regards

Saunis

Heh LOL get crystal twice, only 1 7ppl party :lol:

alper15

come to akara and see how boring a csw can be.

ddd

Lol at your sig (gogo Warland)[/b]
    i know, he asked me what the craziest thing i ever did in ko was...at the most i fell alseep at EW's after 24 hours..this dude pissed in a coke bottle..what the F lol :blink:
    that convo was the highlight of my day

i know, he asked me what the craziest thing i ever did in ko was...at the most i fell alseep at EW's after 24 hours..this dude pissed in a coke bottle..what the F lol :blink:
    that convo was the highlight of my day[/b]
    lol that guy's wayyy too hardcore xD

come to akara and see how boring a csw can be.[/b]

we [pathos] have also experienced some really horrible ones too... 2 weeks after we got castle....... only like 15 people showed up to try to take the castle away.... and we were siting there with over 70 people...... LOL after like 10 mins, they all gave up.... so we all moevd to the front 3 gates and just camped it with catas and crap.... and eventually we challenged each other to VS'es

ddd

we [pathos] have also experienced some really horrible ones too... 2 weeks after we got castle....... only like 15 people showed up to try to take the castle away.... and we were siting there with over 70 people...... LOL after like 10 mins, they all gave up.... so we all moevd to the front 3 gates and just camped it with catas and crap.... and eventually we challenged each other to VS'es[/b]
    and ChikkyPoo owned all of you!!! ja!

go PH <3

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast