Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Pathos = fucked

This is a discussion on Pathos = fucked within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; im on laptop and it fucking shit keyboard anyways pathos is wrecked cuz of king whether or not ur responsible ...
Page: 2

im on laptop and it fucking shit keyboard anyways pathos is wrecked cuz of king whether or not ur responsible for the king saying ur clan owns and giving u guys 2 bill coins

but keep on denying it noob WE ARE BEING SET UP HAVE GM CHECK ACCOUNT

this is k2 nigger all u have is respect and if u were being set up ur respect has been wrecked and now ur nothing but a turk SO FUCK U

Originally posted by Private
    im on laptop and it fucking shit keyboard anyways pathos is wrecked cuz of king whether or not ur responsible for the king saying ur clan owns and giving u guys 2 bill coins *

but keep on denying it noob WE ARE BEING SET UP HAVE GM CHECK ACCOUNT

this is k2 nigger all u have is respect and if u were being set up ur respect has been wrecked and now ur nothing but a turk SO FUCK U

GM check ? sad part is its not banable , because they just took a name , it could just be a coincidence ,then the guy noticed he was king and took the cash , but what i mean is that in the best case cash will be deleted.
    Worst case , nothing :rollseyes: because its k2

Ki1laH

I'm a turk...cool.

I'm SOOO a turk, and that really didn't insult me, I know many cool turks, quit being a racist piece of shit ok?

OH BTW didn't you have a MD +9?

Hmm...I don't believe I have any more I need to say, good day.

it's you ?

Ki1laH

That pic wasn't meant for guys but I don't really care.

lol dude your a fuckign moron i know killah from edana and hes been on my msn since and he hasnet ever cheated.... and i know for fact that they dotn ahve the money because if they did wouldnt they have good items?? right then why did my clan Annihalation own them in the lunar war???? why did we own them just about everytime they came at us.. oh cuz they have the same items as us

umm first i had 2x md +9 for the record

secondly

yeh it wasn't meant for guys until they started paying u to go on cam

Originally posted by ~killa~
    lol dude your a fuckign moron i know killah from edana and hes been on my msn since and he hasnet ever cheated.... and i know for fact that they dotn ahve the money because if they did wouldnt they have good items?? right then why did my clan Annihalation own them in the lunar war???? why did we own them just about everytime they came at us.. oh cuz they have the same items as us

Becasue noone merchanted any good items so far

ScyTh3r

Default Re: Pathos = fucked

and

just incase u all didn't know this is going on i post it in general. Also i hear same person/clan (vendetta) have human and orc king not 100% bout both sided kings but its jus funny when vendetta (killa) is on forums denying them being the king *

anyways either pathos needs to be re-released or they need to remove both kings and roll back servers or just do coin wipe

and fyi im sure as hell not at pathos i jus see a fucked up server that aint gunna get better if its left alone
    Omg

Thats Me

Ki1laH

umm first i had 2x md +9 for the record *

secondly

no comment about the md +9's

But if somebody was ACTUALLY willing to pay for me to cam for them, fuck I don't care who it is I can pretend it's for my GF and make some $$$...so that wasn't much of an insult. -_-

PapaB

Too bad azad isn't in our clan DOUSCHE

Originally posted by Ki1laH+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ki1laH)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Private

secondly

But if somebody was ACTUALLY willing to pay for me to cam for them, fuck I don't care who it is I can pretend it's for my GF and make some $$$...so that wasn't much of an insult. -_-[/b]

WE CARE ABOUT YOUR LIFE (NOT) :rollseyes:

Natazaku

Originally posted by Ki1laH
    I'm a turk...cool.

I'm SOOO a turk, and that really didn't insult me, I know many cool turks, quit being a racist piece of shit ok?

OH BTW didn't you have a MD +9?

Hmm...I don't believe I have any more I need to say, good day.
    looks like u got ring worm

Ki1laH

Originally posted by Flippy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Flippy)</div>
    Originally posted by Ki1laH@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Private

secondly

But if somebody was ACTUALLY willing to pay for me to cam for them, fuck I don't care who it is I can pretend it's for my GF and make some $$$...so that wasn't much of an insult. -_-

WE CARE ABOUT YOUR LIFE (NOT) :rollseyes:[/b]
    Never assumed you did. Don't worry though, I don't care much about yours either. B)

Hydr4

Originally posted by ~killa~
    Ok lol First of all the only "Skilled" Players in ur clan are Crone and oblivion i mean oblivion in the tp kind of way. because Thrust+Cut he's dead . the rest of u guys are pretty much shit tbh

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast