Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Pathos = fucked

This is a discussion on Pathos = fucked within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by KirbyKommando Niro , you playin Pathos ? no sorry =(...
Page: 4

Niro

Originally posted by KirbyKommando
    Niro , you playin Pathos ?
    no sorry =(

Originally posted by Cerius+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cerius)</div>
    Originally posted by Hydr4@
    <!--QuoteBegin-~killa~

lol dude your a fuckign moron i know killah from edana and hes been on my msn since and he hasnet ever cheated.... and i know for fact that they dotn ahve the money because if they did wouldnt they have good items?? right then why did my clan Annihalation own them in the lunar war???? why did we own them just about everytime they came at us.. oh cuz they have the same items as us
    Ok lol First of all the only "Skilled" Players in ur clan are Crone and oblivion i mean oblivion in the tp kind of way. because Thrust+Cut he's dead . the rest of u guys are pretty much shit tbh

Hahahahahahaahahahhahahahaha. Your a hilarious guy. some of us arent even 40 and your opening your big, fat mouth. How about you keep the shit thats coming out of your anus for yourself till we get some gear/coins ( u don't need this anymore ) and lvls. Love the hypocritcal sob's that swarm these forums. Ooh, and seeing only a few of us have been to cz shows how much you realy know. Later bitch.[/b]
    yea i have noob gear on and i still have 20 k np guess you guys dont go to cz alot

vendetta shouldnt mess with me ... or i will destroy you shitty clan...

yes thats me

i'm a strong nigga -_-

Dark_Avenger

Originally posted by Flippy
    Taking the name ? Are you stupid ? Your clan took fear and someone else said he took Accurate and ki1lah.
    Fear is in our clan, we arent bastards to take his name so he has to take a different one. No response when i pmed him, and he wasnt on msn, so he was sleeping.

As for Accurate and K1llaH, you said you took K1llaH just to piss him off, and now your saying that some1 else took the name....

Why do you hate Vendetta? Cause you got kicked from MeowMix on edana as a mage, for being a dickhead noob.

Originally posted by Dark_Avenger+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dark_Avenger)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Flippy
    Taking the name ? Are you stupid ? Your clan took fear and someone else said he took Accurate and ki1lah.
    Fear is in our clan, we arent bastards to take his name so he has to take a different one. No response when i pmed him, and he wasnt on msn, so he was sleeping.

As for Accurate and K1llaH, you said you took K1llaH just to piss him off, and now your saying that some1 else took the name....

Why do you hate Vendetta? Cause you got kicked from MeowMix on edana as a mage, for being a dickhead noob.[/b]

Ok first i never played edana , no idea what mage are you talking about.

The only chars i played on edana are :

Flippy : lvl 10 warrior
    Fl1ppy : lvl 17 rogue

Now show me where i said i took ki1lah and accurate

Cerius

Originally posted by ~killa~+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(~killa~)</div>
    Originally posted by Cerius+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cerius)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Hydr4
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-~killa~

lol dude your a fuckign moron i know killah from edana and hes been on my msn since and he hasnet ever cheated.... and i know for fact that they dotn ahve the money because if they did wouldnt they have good items?? right then why did my clan Annihalation own them in the lunar war???? why did we own them just about everytime they came at us.. oh cuz they have the same items as us
    Ok lol First of all the only "Skilled" Players in ur clan are Crone and oblivion i mean oblivion in the tp kind of way. because Thrust+Cut he's dead . the rest of u guys are pretty much shit tbh

Hahahahahahaahahahhahahahaha. Your a hilarious guy. some of us arent even 40 and your opening your big, fat mouth. How about you keep the shit thats coming out of your anus for yourself till we get some gear/coins ( u don't need this anymore ) and lvls. Love the hypocritcal sob's that swarm these forums. Ooh, and seeing only a few of us have been to cz shows how much you realy know. Later bitch.[/b]
    yea i have noob gear on and i still have 20 k np guess you guys dont go to cz alot[/b][/quote]

You in our clan? :P

Originally posted by Ki1laH+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ki1laH)</div>

no comment about the md +9's

But if somebody was ACTUALLY willing to pay for me to cam for them, fuck I don't care who it is I can pretend it's for my GF and make some $$$...so that wasn't much of an insult. *-_-[/b]
    I SAID FOR THE RECORD I HAD 2 MD +9's thats a comment i think

and good to know u like to flirt with older men via webcam i jus some some shit on the news boout this

<!--QuoteBegin-KOL Admin

Thank you for reporting that. I will pass this info along.
    hopefully they'll do coin wipe and remove kings or roll back or do there job and trace where all the coins went

RunLikeYouStoleIt

Originally posted by Suicune+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Suicune)</div>

yes thats me

i'm a strong nigga *-_-[/b]
    haxor?

Originally posted by Flippy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Flippy)</div>
    Originally posted by Dark_Avenger
    <!--QuoteBegin-Flippy
    @

Why do you hate Vendetta? Cause you got kicked from MeowMix on edana as a mage, for being a dickhead noob.

Now show me where i said i took ki1lah and accurate[/b]
    well now we know whos lieng / stupid i'd say its a 50 / 50 in this case

<!--QuoteBegin-Flippy

Your clan is the one acting like "wow we are the best etc" when they arent.

I don't say anything about my skills or shits but i can own you easy
    im not even on the server, im reading the forums and talking to them in vent.. and i can already tell your probably the worst piece of shit player on that server atm.. quit whining and level and show us you own them... and quit spreading rumors you sack of shit

well... best thing to do now is not let Vendetta get castle !!! oke ?!

-ALWAYS AIM VENDETTA IN CZ !!

Originally posted by RunLikeYouStoleIt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RunLikeYouStoleIt)</div>
    Originally posted by Suicune+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Suicune)

yes thats me

i'm a strong nigga *-_-[/b]
    haxor?

Originally posted by Flippy
    Originally posted by Dark_Avenger
    <!--QuoteBegin-Flippy
    @

Now show me where i said i took ki1lah and accurate
    well now we know whos lieng / stupid i'd say its a 50 / 50 in this case

<!--QuoteBegin-Flippy

Your clan is the one acting like "wow we are the best etc" when they arent.

I don't say anything about my skills or shits but i can own you easy
    im not even on the server, im reading the forums and talking to them in vent.. and i can already tell your probably the worst piece of shit player on that server atm.. quit whining and level and show us you own them... and quit spreading rumors you sack of shit[/b][/quote]

Playing a char lvl 20 or less isnt playing on a server retard..

by playing , im talking about a char atleast 50 , or a new char which im focussing on atm...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234