Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Reason why i should play ko or not

This is a discussion on Reason why i should play ko or not within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i now play sro Got a LVL 59 euro i miss ko really hard because of pvp and stuff compared ...
Page: 1

RazorManeGMasticore

i now play sro Got a LVL 59 euro
    i miss ko really hard because of pvp and stuff compared to sro ko's pvp is just unbelieable
    but besides that why should i replay or not
    can anyone tell me some positive and negative things about ko
    (grinding and pvping) ps i will go newest server if i replay
    help me out^^

wawh

turks...
    thats about everything wich makes this game sucky

good points
    well, new items, no cheats, no dupe, etc... list goes on

krekre

KO started to be boring same all crap ppl leave idk its not good reason to come back only coz of: weapons, non cheats etc! Only good purpose to come back if u have friends here who play...

RazorManeGMasticore

is the turk problemn still as big as 1-2 years ago was crazy like hell
    every pm i got start S.a or a.q lmao

didinino

if u got friends here then its fun. vent forum etc.
    if u play alone then go rogue/BP, play 1-2 months, get bored of pk and leave again

RazorManeGMasticore

k i am dutch if anyone plays akara (dutch guild netherlands or belgium i would like to join i will replay as soon as someone replies XD i think cause dunno rl friends who play new server
    and dang on ko4life replies come fast om my clan forumn i had to wait a day or 2 to get one reply XD

Banned

babashopping

Play if you have fun and it doesn't kill the important things in your life. Don't play if you don't have fun and hate the people and game.

tamachan

The problem is some turks... like BDW 35-45, u have turks who leech... example : i kill 1, some priest dies in 1 hit, i kill 1 again, he dies again... i told that guy to dont go down...
    He kept saying : " Tamachan attack? D:? D:? attack D:? " -_-

KooPa

aqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq
    lol jk

Banned

OMFG i&#39;m getting tired of ppl blaming shit on turks...ZZZZZZZZZZZZ <----yeah i typed all those Z&#39;s on purpose.

I mean seriously? Cant you just blame it on noobs? I know some REALLY GG turkish players and hate seeing piteously unseemly trollops and primitive, snake-eyed dregs of the Internet, bash the entire community. Grow up and open your narrow insignificant little minds.

OMFG i&#39;m getting tired of ppl blaming shit on turks...ZZZZZZZZZZZZ <----yeah i typed all those Z&#39;s on purpose.
    I mean seriously? Cant you just blame it on noobs? I know some REALLY GG turkish players and hate seeing piteously unseemly trollops and primitive, snake-eyed dregs of the Internet, bash the entire community. Grow up and open your narrow insignificant little minds.
    [/b]
    Because every cheater you PM types turkish. Thus the stereotype was born.

tamachan

[/b]
    Edit : Try coming to my server and see whats its like. before u get flamed massively. Turks may coperate in ur server but they dont in my server. Even the king is retarded.

Banned

Thanks guys for proving my point. There are a lot of crazy annoying turks, but like 80% of the server is Turkish SO LOGICALLY you&#39;re gonna have a higher percentage of Turkish noobs. Classifying all Turks that way is just moronic. There are annoying ppl from all countries.

Also, with Turkey, (and with some other countries) there is a big class issue. Turkey is pretty divided on class and culture. This game is available to play in Cafes for people who are LOW class, and thus, available for uneducated social morons.

HOWEVER, there is a pretty decent percentage of players who come from Turkey that aren&#39;t scammers/cheaters/babashopper/slm clan + kac vs noob, and most of those players speak pretty good English, and are very good people to know. Turks dont ruin this game, ignorance does, and people like you fit pretty well in that category.

Maxpow3r

since ALOT of people in the game speaks no english , its makes the game very very fustrating along with the hackers and ingame technical issues that are slow 2 b resolved.

HOWEVER

the game is fun =D

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast