Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Are pathos gloves worth it ?

This is a discussion on Are pathos gloves worth it ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well i sit here wondering i see many people with them , but are they worth the 300 kc each ...
Page: 1

Banned

well i sit here wondering i see many people with them , but are they worth the 300 kc each totaling 600 kc a month , is it worth it i mean what is the bonus you get and how much ? cause honestly im struggling with buying them , not that im cheap i just dont like to have to re up gloves and shit eveyrone money seems pointless , but idk so im asking you all weigh your oppion on this subject only pls ty in advance

Banned

i wouldnt say so, unless you plan to do nothing but pk.

but the bags are very helpful. It's like being able to carry the same amount of pots as a warrior on a mage

Banned

i wouldnt say so, unless you plan to do nothing but pk.
    but the bags are very helpful. It's like being able to carry the same amount of pots as a warrior on a mage[/b]
    o yea my freaking warrior is plum full inventory every stinking day , with sc / stones / pots / 2 sets of gryphon / undy set / and mp absorb set , so i just plum run out of room , those bags are as handy as a button on a shirt

J

What the hell are bags or pathos gloves?

o yea my freaking warrior is plum full inventory every stinking day , with sc / stones / pots / 2 sets of gryphon / undy set / and mp absorb set , so i just plum run out of room , those bags are as handy as a button on a shirt[/b]
    yea they are worth it they really help out just don't like the amount of days they have :P u should change your clan name and race underneath avatar btw

What the hell are bags or pathos gloves?[/b]
    Some new money-sapping conspiracy K2 came up with :P

Banned

gloves are another "set" of valks/gryphs that give ac or ap.

bags are extra inventory slots

and wtf does "plum full" mean :lol:

TOYSOLDIER_

well i sit here wondering i see many people with them , but are they worth the 300 kc each totaling 600 kc a month , is it worth it i mean what is the bonus you get and how much ? cause honestly im struggling with buying them , not that im cheap i just dont like to have to re up gloves and shit eveyrone money seems pointless , but idk so im asking you all weigh your oppion on this subject only pls ty in advance[/b]
    after seeing how u pk, i would strongly advise u to get a pair. i finally get to see how amazing your pk skill is after all those years u were telling me on vent!
    i thought its kidna funny how u would call other people noobs. and the combo guide u made on youtube is hysterical dude.
    what did i tell you before nick? you clan is just gonna flop! ahahahahah

ahahahahah

they are new items k2 implemented in the game pathos gloves give extra boosts for attack power 2% and defense 10% and the bags give u more space like 6 slots or smth

Banned

im getting mine tomorrow :lol:

TOYSOLDIER_

they are new items k2 implemented in the game pathos gloves give extra boosts for attack power 2% and defense 10% and the bags give u more space like 6 slots or smth[/b]
    3% and 10 ac***

3% and 10 ac***[/b]
    ty baba :lol:

ChowBoy

The Bag is called "Magic Bag" 150kc, all its use for is to hold more items. You can have two bags total which hold 12 items a bag total of 24 extra items. The Pathos Gloves just like Gryphon armor can have a total of two 300kc each, take it over to Hemes in mordon and chose want you want on them. Can have ac or attack, you get 10ac and then 3% def against a certain class and for attack you get 2% extra attack and 3% against a certain class.

Banned

after seeing how u pk, i would strongly advise u to get a pair. i finally get to see how amazing your pk skill is after all those years u were telling me on vent!
    i thought its kidna funny how u would call other people noobs. and the combo guide u made on youtube is hysterical dude.
    what did i tell you before nick? you clan is just gonna flop! ahahahahah
    ahahahahah[/b]

another reason why certain users shouldnt have posting rights .......leave it up to a complete retard to mess up 1 simple question .....

The Bag is called "Magic Bag" 150kc, all its use for is to hold more items. You can have two bags total which hold 12 items a bag total of 24 extra items. The Pathos Gloves just like Gryphon armor can have a total of two 300kc each, take it over to Hemes in mordon and chose want you want on them. Can have ac or attack, you get 10ac and then 3% def against a certain class and for attack you get 2% extra attack and 3% against a certain class.[/b]
    So Its like this?

2% x2 = 4% (All Players)
    3% x2 = 6% (Specific Class)

4+6 = 10% (Specific Class)

Ehh.. So If I had rogue ones then I would hit 10% higher on rogues?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast