Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

pathos has been delayed xD

This is a discussion on pathos has been delayed xD within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol, cant they do anything on time? ^_^...
Page: 1

Default pathos has been delayed xD

lol, cant they do anything on time? ^_^

CiasnaPiczka

Default Re: pathos has been delayed xD

Originally posted by Flam3_Arch3r
    lol, cant they do anything on time? ^_^
    No.

Why are you suprised? Tbh, this is the better way to do it anyway, RoFD will be out in a week, maybe two, they should've just waited and launched RoFD and Pathos in the first place.

Banned Senior Member

They are having a meeting tonight to discuss the RoFD release, we'll know then

hahampus

i wanna see you make a game you little piece of shit :angry:

yes ur right im only 16 i cant run a game, but there are lots of companies which are much better.

Reinhard

Originally posted by hahampus
    LMAO xD this is a k2 spy h43r:

Originally posted by Reinhard+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Reinhard)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-hahampus
    LMAO xD this is a k2 spy h43r:[/b]
    i bought my prem gold now i m lossing days -_-! k2 get me again GG

hahampus

yes ur right im only 16 i cant run a game, but there are lots of companies which are much better.
    realy?...name one?!

WhenTheSkyTurnsDark

Originally posted by hahampus+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(hahampus)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Flam3_Arch3r
    realy?...name one?![/b]
    From reading your post, it seems to me that you mean there is NO companies better than K2. If that's what you're thinking, you're wrong. Let's just use Blizzard for an example, I can tell you they are a very good company, gamewise, and support-wise.

blizzard, they ban cheaters in their game although their p2p and all the cheaters pay for them. as much as i know they dont sell baba shopped gear for real money.

hahampus

Originally posted by WhenTheSkyTurnsDark+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(WhenTheSkyTurnsDark)</div>
    Originally posted by hahampus@

realy?...name one?!
    From reading your post, it seems to me that you mean there is NO companies better than K2. If that's what you're thinking, you're wrong. Let's just use Blizzard for an example, I can tell you they are a very good company, gamewise, and support-wise.[/b]
    well atleast knight is free you ass..not as blizzard's WOW! :angry: :angry:

JEEEZ

hahampus

blizzard, they ban cheaters in their game although their p2p and all the cheaters pay for them. as much as i know they dont sell baba shopped gear for real money.
    have you never seen a gm ban ppl??? -yes, you have! :angry:

they ban ppl all the time ! :angry:

WhenTheSkyTurnsDark

Now i'm an ass? Fine, let's use another company that makes games that isn't P2P. The company that hosts Kal Online, which I believe is Inix Soft, believe it not is a great company. When I used to play that game, there was always nice GM's who were willing to help in-game. Or, if you had tech support, they would always try there best to help you. Now shut your little arrogant ass up, and stop spamming in posts that you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. I'm not referring to this topic.

Originally posted by hahampus+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(hahampus)</div>
    have you never seen a gm ban ppl??? -yes, you have! :angry:

they ban ppl all the time ! :angry:[/b]
    yes in past few days the started banning ppl, and im sure they still dont ban all premium users cheater.
    and i hardly call ko as f2p.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast