Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

pathos has been delayed xD

This is a discussion on pathos has been delayed xD within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by WhenTheSkyTurnsDark Now i'm an ass? Fine, let's use another company that makes games that isn't P2P. The ...
Page: 2

hahampus

Originally posted by WhenTheSkyTurnsDark
    Now i'm an ass? Fine, let's use another company that makes games that isn't P2P. The company that hosts Kal Online, which I believe is Inix Soft, believe it not is a great company. When I used to play that game, there was always nice GM's who were willing to help in-game. Or, if you had tech support, they would always try there best to help you. Now shut your little arrogant ass up, and stop spamming in posts that you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. I'm not referring to this topic.

u r a ass when u say k2 is shit, but still how long have you played ko?-like 1-2 years WWWWWHHHHHYYYYY?-k2 must be good if they keept u saticfide for 2 years !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11damn

edit:spelling

WhenTheSkyTurnsDark

I'm an ass? To be honest, I haven't played this game all that long, it's all been on-and-off with this game. K2 doesn't keep me satisfied for support or anything like that. The only reason I'm still playing this game is because for the PK, and some of the friends that I want to stay and play this game with. Now get your little spamming ass somewhere where you can make a fucking correct post.

/flame_off

sigmaker

I'm an ass? To be honest, I haven't played this game all that long, it's all been on-and-off with this game. K2 doesn't keep me satisfied for support or anything like that. The only reason I'm still playing this game is because for the PK, and some of the friends that I want to stay and play this game with. Now get your little spamming ass somewhere where you can make a fucking correct post. *

/flame_off
    unduped +9

get your nasty ass out off here hahampus :angry:

im not playing this game coz k2 satisfied im playing coz the game is good. its not k2 who made this topic.
    btw i think ur the only one who actually fully supports k2, what are, a gm undercover?

hahampus

damnit..i am just tired of ppl saying k2 is shit when there is nothing wrong whit k2...sure they dont have gm on all the time but gms need sleep to.

sry for spamming

Originally posted by hahampus
    damnit..i am just tired of ppl saying k2 is shit when there is nothing wrong whit k2...sure they dont have gm on all the time but gms need sleep to.

sry for spamming
    how about their gms selling items for real money?
    how about them hiring gms with no expierience at all in the game.
    how about delaying every fucking thing! ke, servers openings, rofd and other stuff.
    how about them not responding to costumer support.
    need any other reasons why every1 hates k2?

hahampus

Originally posted by Flam3_Arch3r
    how about delaying every fucking thing! ke, servers openings, rofd and other stuff.

some few things-yes but there is more then 1000 things why you still play this game and pay k2 .....eeeehhhh???????????

sigmaker

go home hahampus! :angry: stop spamming you little turk??

WhenTheSkyTurnsDark

LOL THERE IS NO PROBLEM WITH K2, LOL. That has to be the funniest thing i've ever heard.

sigmaker

LOL THERE IS NO PROBLEM WITH K2, LOL. That has to be the funniest thing i've ever heard.
    it is the funniest thing i heard to

now go away hahampus! <_<

tolgahan

they ill open it at the same time they will delay it

hahampus

the reason you say that k2 stinks is that you have gotten tired of the game knight online thats the problem NOT k2!!!

cRuX

Originally posted by hahampus+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(hahampus)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Flam3_Arch3r

some few things-yes but there is more then 1000 things why you still play this game and pay k2 .....eeeehhhh???????????[/b]
    k2 runs this game...fuck k2 they suck...
    Mgames created it you stupid fuck...that's why we play...the pvp...not created by k2..so gtfo

redbluegreen44

Originally posted by Flam3_Arch3r+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Flam3_Arch3r)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-hahampus

sry for spamming
    need any other reasons why every1 hates k2?[/b]
    I want REAL proof of GM selling in game items for real money
    Hiring GM... hmm is GM k2? no its the GM fault for being and idiot not K2.
    There Delay is usually a few days or hours. On Pathos delay they got fucking Fire drake to worry about also
    Ive always got customer support response and im non prem.

Like i said before leave the fucking game if you hate K2, and if your excuse is because you love the game , like i said before... GO TO FUCKING MYKO, ITS KNIGHT ONLINE BUT NOT k2 kk now stfu about hate k2. people only say tehy hate K2 is because they think its the cool thing to say. Look how fast K2 updates, they started after Myko and they are way ahead of myko updates, you call that a bad company? Also K2 gives FREE 3 days premium none of the KO servers in the world do that but K2. Also on another game called MU online that they bought, they updated that game extremely fast and tehy also gave FREE mu online premium when Webzen owned MUONline they never did that.

WhenTheSkyTurnsDark

Wow, what a little dumb fuck. Let's answer your questions, 1 by 1. You want real proof of GM selling items? Too bad, I can't no longer find the proof of GM's selling items, because I'm pretty sure it was on Knight Online Rankings, which is no longer up. But, everyone sure as hell knows it has been done. Hiring GM, guess who the FUCK hires the GM's. That should answer your little dimwit comment. About your delay, that might be the only thing I can agree with you on from your whole idiotic post. You've always got a CS Response w/o Premium? Alright, let's hear it, what is it exactly you sent to them. Because for the most part, most questions are answered by the same bullshit over and over. We don't have to leave the game if we don't like K2, and we definately don't say we hate K2 because it's a cool thing to say. What kind of a fucktard theory is that. Oh wow, 3 days of premium. YOU KNOW WHY THEY DO THAT? To fucking make you feel that premium is a MUST. Ever heard of something called a "Trial"? If you have, try to understand what's the purpose of it. They don't give you free shit for nothing.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast