Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

pathos has been delayed xD

This is a discussion on pathos has been delayed xD within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by redbluegreen44+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(redbluegreen44)</div> Originally posted by Flam3_Arch3r @ <!--QuoteBegin-hahampus damnit..i am just tired of ppl saying k2 is ...
Page: 3

Originally posted by redbluegreen44+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(redbluegreen44)</div>
    Originally posted by Flam3_Arch3r@
    <!--QuoteBegin-hahampus

damnit..i am just tired of ppl saying k2 is shit when there is nothing wrong whit k2...sure they dont have gm on all the time but gms need sleep to.

sry for spamming

how about their gms selling items for real money?
    how about them hiring gms with no expierience at all in the game.
    how about delaying every fucking thing! ke, servers openings, rofd and other stuff.
    how about them not responding to costumer support.
    need any other reasons why every1 hates k2?
    I want REAL proof of GM selling in game items for real money
    Hiring GM... hmm is GM k2? no its the GM fault for being and idiot not K2.
    There Delay is usually a few days or hours. On Pathos delay they got fucking Fire drake to worry about also
    Ive always got customer support response and im non prem.

Like i said before leave the fucking game if you hate K2, and if your excuse is because you love the game , like i said before... GO TO FUCKING MYKO, ITS KNIGHT ONLINE BUT NOT k2 kk now stfu about hate k2. people only say tehy hate K2 is because they think its the cool thing to say. Look how fast K2 updates, they started after Myko and they are way ahead of myko updates, you call that a bad company? Also K2 gives FREE 3 days premium none of the KO servers in the world do that but K2. Also on another game called MU online that they bought, they updated that game extremely fast and tehy also gave FREE mu online premium when Webzen owned MUONline they never did that.[/b]
    again, i love the game not the company who runs it, and myko is empty and lagged.
    u know WHY they give 3 days free prmium? coz u need to have premium to long the game, and they want new ppl to keep coming so they cant let them not know whats in the game.
    and no its not usually few days or hours.
    ke was suppose to be last year at june or july, it came out at september.
    fire drake was supposed to be at the end of july, maybe at 1st even at june, but i will probably come out at august or september.
    and about CS, there was a bug few months ago that ppl lost their lvls. lots of ppl didnt got any of their lvls back, and its not even suppose to be so complicated to do it.

Hostage

hahampus why did you log on sigmaker and tell yourself to go away?

what a weirdo :blink:

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

i find it funny people bitch they say theyre gonna delay it a DAY EARLY!!!!! at least they didnt wait til tomorrow night to finally say "Oh ya we forgot to tell u all, were delaying the server launch....sorry for making u wait all day for nothing"

Originally posted by camaz0tz
    i find it funny people bitch they say theyre gonna delay it a DAY EARLY!!!!! at least they didnt wait til tomorrow night to finally say "Oh ya we forgot to tell u all, were delaying the server launch....sorry for making u wait all day for nothing"
    who said they gonna delay it in 1 day?
    they said until further notice.
    probably they gonna wait till rofd will come out and launch the new server with it, exactly what would seem reasonable, but i dont get why didnt they do it in the 1st place :blink:

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

WHO CARES HOW LONG!? holy fuck u all whine over EVERYTHING....they told us today 1 day in advance so we didnt wait around all day tomorrow for it...be THANKFUL

WHO CARES HOW LONG!? holy fuck u all whine over EVERYTHING....they told us today 1 day in advance so we didnt wait around all day tomorrow for it...be THANKFUL
    take care..angry midgets can hurt

sigmaker

Originally posted by Hostage
    hahampus why did you log on sigmaker and tell yourself to go away?

what a weirdo *:blink:
    it must be my brother ill ask him :wacko:

Originally posted by hahampus+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(hahampus)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Flam3_Arch3r
    blizzard, they ban cheaters in their game although their p2p and all the cheaters pay for them. as much as i know they dont sell baba shopped gear for real money.
    have you never seen a gm ban ppl??? -yes, you have! :angry:

they ban ppl all the time ! :angry:[/b]
    What the hell server do you play on? Can't possibly be Ares, Diez, Xig, Bera, Cypher, Olympia, Edana, Manes or the soon to come Pathos with that statement right there.

Ki1laH

agreed, people are to damn hard on KO.

I seriously think a lot of these people fucking plan their lives around KO lately, with how pissed they get when things come late jesus.

And others are right, if u don't like k2, play one of the other games instead of complaining, jesus with so many servers and players its not exactly easy to run and keep clean, and they do try believe it or not.

GM's do a lot of silent bans, and they DO ban GOLD prem users, ive had friends get banned for macroin with gold prem because they thought they would get away with it, when they tryed to us the 'im prem' stance, they DIDN'T get unbanned.

And ROTFD was not SUPPOSED to come out at the end of july, fuckin learn to read please. They said IF ALL GOES WELL WE MAY LAUNCH THE EXPANSION LATE JULY. That is NOT saying 'we will launch the expansion on july 31st.

And I get customer support all the time, they answer my queiries, bigbird has helped me out IN GAME with problems that I have had on Edana.

ALSO to the moron that said 'they hire gm's that have never gm'ed before' ... are you fucking retarded? If everybody had that stance, there would never be a gm...ever. People have to start somewhere, give it a damn break.

Play the game in peace, quit trying to be cool by going with the crowd and saying 'omg k2 sux so much like they delayed KE and i like was waiting in my moms basement for months before they finally released it, like omg they always do that and it ruins my life'

OH and P.S. fools, read the fcking fine print.

"MGame is currently working on fixing the issues so that Pathos can be released at the same time as the expansion."

Ya, all k2's fault, please learn to read.

[/rant]

im a little disappointed because i bought bronze prem today on my new acc specifically to play on pathos, then i found out it is going to be a delayed

now i have prem with nothing to use it on

Technicolor

Originally posted by Enough
    im a little disappointed because i bought bronze prem today on my new acc specifically to play on pathos, then i found out it is going to be a delayed

now i have prem with nothing to use it on

that is ur own fault lolz... no1 to blame there :wub:

So , how was the meeting ? :unsure:

ps : sorry to disturb your spamming

Kira

i bought prem cos off phatos now they delay <_<

well actually i dont care about the new server anyway, just another macro heaven.
    but who the fuck cares they announced on this a day before while on others they didnt?
    ke just went later and later and later and eventually came up on september 2-3 months after the original date.
    ROFD was supposed to come out already but its been delayed probably even september again.
    all i said was theyre always late, and its funny.

Hydr4

ITS THAT THEY TEL US THE DATE'S AND ARE ALWAYS LATE. TELL US NOTHING AND WE WILL STOP WHINING

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast