Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Pathos, right now many ban for koxp (3rd party tools blabla)

This is a discussion on Pathos, right now many ban for koxp (3rd party tools blabla) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i look some names and actually its good thing what new on other server guys?...
Page: 1

i look some names and actually its good thing

what new on other server guys?

auditurbo4

i look some names and actually its good thing

what new on other server guys?[/b]
    Today a couple of clannies said in Ronark that Orc side King got banned and a couple of other big names

St0neColdKill3r

Yee 2 ppl from the castle holders here got banned right now

http://www.kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php...;name=llBaTuSll 1 of their assistants
    http://www.kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php...;name=MaaaAaaaT

Lil bit shocked but happy for it but at the same time i still get macroed by 10 archers in arena just speed+ wallhacking and laughing about it for hours and they aren't touched. As well as 10 different ppl standing in moradon spamming about gold bar sites.

Not to mention the numerous topics and proof we posted on several areas about 4FullContact and none of them are touched.

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

when some of orson's gang and some other lvl 80 haxors are banned iam happy

+1 for that.

Cause the wars now has become a joke. People are wh so obviously, koxpers in walls going for npc's..

Just for that monthly M

i will be happy if they banned AlwaysNoobgether or their noobs going too on new serwer ;s

anyway VoMoe and Seeeeeeeexyy baned?? i hate this faggots ;s they cant kill me but when i try fighting with normal ppl they attack me and block heal....lame ;s

lol, It's funny so much Q.Qing about hackers and bug's and you continue to play the game :P.

This game, Has had such thing's said for the last 5 year's I've been playing it, And nothing has ever happened - Give the fuck up, The people who are the real cheaters in that game will never be banned - Instead they ban people who might dupe a item due to server lag / Server crash or just a perfectly legit player trying to get by.

Banned

K2 bans the ones paying them loads of money ?! lol

pucik

K2 bans the ones paying them loads of money ?! lol[/b]
    they just boted theyr lvls...and also stop paying prems

SmoQ

they just boted theyr lvls...and also stop paying prems [/b]
    true ;] and they cant bot knowledge and skill ;]

Today a couple of clannies said in Ronark that Orc side King got banned and a couple of other big names [/b]
    Yea, orc king was banned for using the third party np increase scroll. Couple high levels also got banned for tbl edits ( it said banned for tbl editing in the notice ).

SmoQ

finaly,they should ban all TBL editers

kibal

lol, It's funny so much Q.Qing about hackers and bug's and you continue to play the game :P.
    This game, Has had such thing's said for the last 5 year's I've been playing it, And nothing has ever happened - Give the fuck up, The people who are the real cheaters in that game will never be banned - Instead they ban people who might dupe a item due to server lag / Server crash or just a perfectly legit player trying to get by.[/b]
    The funny thing is how u quit game and do a stupid reply just for ur post count or only cose u r jealous of people that still playing the game .If u didnt notice this post is about the good job that gms did baning some guys on a server .And i didnt see them crying on their replys ,they only want that some known cheaters of their server get ban .

SonOfaGun

my friend and i were in ardream a few days ago and it was basically a hack war...

you guys should've left pathos when the +9 items started magically pouring in

my friend and i were in ardream a few days ago and it was basically a hack war...

you guys should've left pathos when the +9 items started magically pouring in[/b]
    i knew you weren't good enough to play normally, you just had to join the hack war didn't you?!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast